Arekkusu walked around the town, this time with one thing different. He actually walked outside while it was dark out. Arekkusu avoided this since he felt threats were the only thing that walked on the streets, but as Arekkusu learned more about the game, he decided to try to just enjoy a nice walk. He didn't plan to step outside a safe zone, he just wanted to explore how things were like in the night.

"Well." Arekkusu said. "It could be better I guess. But at least the lights are brighter, that is uplifting."

Arekkusu felt like he was in a Sherklock Holmes. There could be a Jack The Ripper on the outside of the safe zone, and Sherlock would catch him and his master, Professor Moriarty. Whoever the Sherlock in this game would be, Arekkusu felt bad for him, he ends up falling off a cliff and surviving, suffering when climbing up.

Arekkusu walked until he got to the center, in which there seemed to be something being put up. Arekkusu couldn't make it out yet, but it was pretty huge. He decided to just wait for the construction to finish it and ignored it. It will probably be done, and that's when Arekkusu can see it.

"So..." Arekkusu said. "It's just a bunch of lights? Not even so much as a few people? Well that's... really a shame..."

Arekkusus eyes fell a bit further as he walked. He was most certainly tired, tomorrow was a brand new day waiting for him. But Arekkusu just fought the urge and continued on. He yawned before he walked.

"Damn." Arekkusu said. "Why don't they have coffee in this game? Or if they did, why don't they make some large sign for it."

Arekkusu walked until he reached the gates. He noticed something odd about it though, there was something dark among the gates. Arekkusu felt like he was being watched. He looked closer, but the dark thing moved away. Arekkusus curiousity caused him to chase the character, causing him to run out of the safe zone.

Arekkusu ran quickly, losing much energy when he did so. He lost the character that he was tracking down, but Arekkusu didn;t let himself stop there. He still felt like there was a chance to catch the person.

"Where are you?" Arekkusu asked out loud, as if he expected an answer. He looked into the bushes, but of course nothing was there. He looked around the gate are, but no such luck existed. Arekkusu decided to return back to the town, but he looked back once more, seeing if the character were there.

"Bastard." Arekkusu heard the voice behind him say. Arekkusu was being toyed around with, he had to resist the attempt of retaliation. There was most certainly somewhere, and whoever he is, he isn't entering the safe zone. There is probably a good reason for that, and Arekkusu knew better than to turn around.

"You seriously don't remember me now." The voice said, this time Arekkusu confirmed it to be a female speaking. It did sound a bit familiar, but he can't remember it being from the game. Was it someone from the outside world? There's no way! Last time that happened, Arekkusu had a sword pierced through him. Even while knowing this, Arekkusu turned his head around.

"Who are you?" Arekkusu asked. He walked forward to the border of the safe zone, so the player couldn't harm him if she wanted to. The then pulled out his Rosin from his inventory and his Violin bow. He scratched the bow with the rosin fast so white smoke came out, giving Arekkusu light to see. He stumbled back, not knowing what to say.

"K-Kayla!?" Arekkusu exclaimed, not knowing what to say. She had a hood on, so her hair made it hard to see. But she was definitely there, his Orchestra stand partner.

"Are you insane!?" Arekkusu scolded while whispering. "You are you going to die here! How'd you even get here, if you become unknown data you'll be deleted!"

"And if you don't stop yelling you will wake everyone within the next five miles up." Kayla replied.

"I'M NOT..." Arekkusu stopped himself from actually yelling. He held his tongue, he knew how smart a mouth Kayla was equipped with. She almost got him right there.

Arekkusu breathed out to calm himself down like in T.V shows. Then he looked at Kayla again, this time engaging in a more civil conversation.

"So tell me." Arekkusu started."I think I know how you got here, so my most important question would be... why are you here?"

"As you might've guessed." Kayla said. "I came here via your brother. He tried to convince me not to even try this, but, well here I am."

Arekkusu tilted his head.  Stories were meant to be detailed. It's like Brian Regans example. Isn't that the job of the speaker to say what happened?

Adolf Hitler was rejected as a young boy when he applied for Art school... one thing lead to another... and the U.S dropped to bombs in the center of Japan.

"And?" Arekkusu pressured.

"And I came here since you were missing from the Orchestra." Kayla said. "You think I'll take an F because my partner was playing video games."

Arekkusu shook his head, he had so much commentary on such a lie, or at least an incomplete truth.