«Name» Sakuya
300px-Sakuya.png

» Username:
» Real name:
» Age:
» Gender: Female
» Height: 1,99 Centimetre

» About: History/personality
i prefer to leave this somewhat blank since i will add up to this once i get to a bit more understanding of the character i want Sakuya to be.

» Virtues:

Fierce - Sakuya is Marked by extreme intensity of emotions and convictions; inclined to react violently Sakuya possesses a fierce loyalty to her "Current Companions"

Remorseless - Sakuya is completely Without remorse and is merciless, pitiless and relentless.

RigorousRigidly accurate; Sakuya allows no deviation from a standard and demands strict attention to rules and procedures making her a good leader.

» Flaws:

Sadistic
Sadism is the derivation of pleasure as a result of inflicting pain, cruelty, degradation, humiliation, or watching such behaviors inflicted on others.

Evil
Sakuya is both morally bad, immoral and wicked making her the perfect evil person.

Manipulative
Manipulation is the type of social influence that Sakuya uses to change the perception or behavior of others through underhanded, deceptive, or even abusive tactics.

Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»
â–ºTwo-Handed Assault Spear: Rank 1
Inventory