[SP-F3] The Good Thing about Fear [Complete]

"Getting frustrated now are we?" Crozeph said as he hears the wolf growl after he dodged it's attack. Crozeph knew that this would be a great chance to deal critical damage. The wolf slowly turned at him and Crozeph knew that it doesn't have much time to ract if he closes in quick. "Aya has been teaching me the kendo lessons she learned and now is the time to use...Crozeph raised his sword and made a downward slash hitting the wolf in the head and dealing hevy damage. The wolf stumbled down upon receiving the attack he made "that was an effective one" he said but the wolf didn't shatter yet, it still has a few HP "I guess it needs some finishing touches."

[iD: 1358]

Battle Dice: [10] >>critical success<<

+2 dmg

Crozeph 10/13

Wolf 1/6

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wolf didn't expect  the hit to be really hard. The player stood a few feet away from it, ready to finish it. The wolf didn't like it, it will die without hurting the player. The wolf mustered it's last strength and lunged towards the player. The player raised his sword blocking the wolf as it gnaws at him. The block was successful but still the wolf overpowered him, he wasn't strong enough to block. The player moved back after the wolf bit his arm, it looks like the wolf can still fight.

[iD: 1365]

Battle Dice: [10] >>critical success<<

+2 dmg

Crozeph 7/13

Wolf 1/6

Crozeph felt the fangs of the wolf sink in to his arm, he wince but smiled. "That's what fear does puppy" he told the wolf who is now trying to stand up "you'll have enough strength to pay it back, fear means they are a danger to you" he said. Crozeph raised sword and looked at the wolf directly at its eyes "It will end sooner before you know it" he said as he swings the sword down to finish the wolf. Crozeph sheathe his sword after the wolf shattered. Crozeph flexed his hand after killing it "that was really painful" he said. Crozeph heard a sudden beep and saw a loot drop "finally."

[iD: 1367]

Battle Dice: [6] >>success<<

Loot Dice: [19]

1 uncommon item

Item: Crow's Cloak

Quality: Uncommon

Description: A cloak as black as a crow's feathers.It protects the player from serious damage

Effect: +1 damage mitigation

1 mat

Crozeph 7/13

Wolf 0/6

"A cloak as black as a..." Crozeph looked at the uncommon item that is before him "oh well, I'm not that picky on items" Crozeph pressed the "yes" button and continued his way. Crozeph felt relieved at what he obtained from killing the wolf that he encountered a while ago "I almost got owned by that wolf" he thought. Crozeph was grateful that he's still alive, he didn't like the sound of death "it makes me feel scared sometimes" he said. The sun is already setting making the place more darker. "I guess I should make haste to get to a town" Crozeph began to go faster and staying on guard.

Night start to fall upon the wide grasslands and one foolish player is still roaming around like he's not afraid of anything "man, I can fool myself that I'm not afraid but..." Crozeph looked around him and saw some monsters spawn a few meters away from him "...there's no way I can't be afraid of those monsters with my current level" Crozeph has grown strong enough to go on higher floors but his equipments are still not enough and most of all, he attacks isolated monsters only. Crozeph continued walking and staying on guard "I need to find a town in here" he said as he walks north.

Crozeph finally saw a town from afar after walking for a few minutes "finally a town where I can..." Crozeph suddenly saw wolves prowling around a few meters from the town. "Even getting inside the town is a hard work" he said. Crozeph pulled out his sword and walked slowly "one at a time Crozeph" he said to himself. Crozeph knew the danger if he takes on many monsters "there shouldn't be any trouble as long as I can manage to kill the one by one" he thought. It wasn't long until a wolf appeared to his left its red eyes gleaming and glaring at him "this one will be the first victim"

The wolf didn't waste any time and pounced on the player. The area was a lot darker than before and that gave the wolf an advantage. It quickly wounded the sword hand of the player sending him backward as he tries to prevent further damage to be received. The wolf felt the superiority as it lands the first blow on the player and it seems that it will have a better chance of doing damage.

[iD: 1484]

Mob Dice: [6] >>success<<

Crozeph 12/13

Wolf 6/6

Crozeph knew that this would happen and he was right. Crozeph quickly pulled out his sword and attacked the wolf on his left. The sword hit the side of the wolf before it could move back making it wince at his attack. "The town is near, I should deal with this before it gets worse" he said. Crozeph maintained a few distance at the monster after attacking it as to not get hit by it again. Crozeph pointed his sword at the wolf and looked around "right now I need to keep my guard up on surprise attacks" he said "I never knew this night could get troublesome." 

[iD: 1488]

Battle Dice: [8] >>success<<

Crozeph 12/13

Wolf 5/6

The wolf felt the sting as the player's sword buried in its skin. It started to growl and looked at the player with much more angry eyes. The wolf didn't howl to call the others, it wants it prey for itself. The wolf quickly ran towards the player ignoring his sword that is pointed at it. The wolf jumped and attack the player. The player moved sideways but still his side was caught by the wolf's fangs causing for him to lose his balance for a while and recovering only after moving back. 

[iD: 1552]

Mob Dice: [7] >>success<<

Crozeph 11/13

Wolf 5/6

Crozeph quickly reacted to the wolf bite slashing it to retaliate. Crozeph failed miserably at attacking it, he was still feeling the pain from the wolf bite. "How inconvenient" he said. Crozeph moved back and pointed the sword at the wolf, keeping its distance away from the wolf. He could feel the fear again and now that the night is slowly approaching, Crozeph could only hope for the best to survive with his current set of equipment.

[iD: 1800]

Battle Dice: [1] >>critical fail<<

Crozeph 11/13

Wolf 5/6

The wolf could smell the fear on the player. It started to run towards the player, ready to attack him with all its strength. The wolf attacked the player pushing it back. The wolf continued attacking him until it successfully hit him. The player moved back bearing the pain much more than he expected and it made the wolf feel strong and superior, seeing the player as a prey ready for the taking.

[iD: 2003]

Mob Dice: [10] >>critical success<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 5/6

Crozeph moved back, breathing slowly and his eyes on the wolf in front of him "too strong for me I guess" he said. Crozeph is keeping his calm but his heart is beating fast. The wolf just dealt a good damage to him and it doesn't always sound good in his ears. Crozeph moved forward slowly thinking of something to do to land a blow on it again. He looked intently on it and realizing that it won't move, Crozeph quickly closed in leaving the wolf no time to react. Crozeph slashed at it and pushed it back dealing enough damage to assure himself that he won't lose or worse, die. Crozeph didn't move back after attacking, as if he tries to figure out something to deal with the wolf "time for plan B."

[iD: 2005]

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 4/6

The wolf didn't mind the attack, it was programmed to be ready and to endure basic attacks from players. The wolf charged at the player this time but circled at him when its a few feet away. It needs to time its attack so that it will successfully hit the player. After circling at him, the wolf quickly attacked the player but the player moved sideways dodging the wolf's attack and rendering it useless. The wolf growled at the player, telling him that he got lucky this time.

[iD: 2107]

Mob Dice: [5] >>fail<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 4/6

"Time for a retaliation" Crozeph quickly moved in to slash the wolf pushing it back. Crozeph knew the wolf didn't get hit but instead moved back by instinct. "That was careless" he said, Crozeph dashed this time, fast enough to not let the wolf move back again. the wolf didn't moved a bit even when it sees Crozeph charging at it "not feeling fear anymore?that's not a good idea" Crozeph slashed at the wolf and this time its attack connected, sending it backward for real this time "how's that puppy" he said but still feeling the fear that the wolf might give him a critical hit again.

[iD: 2110]

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 3/6

The wolf staggered on its feet as the player's attack connects and hits it. The wolf just kept on growling at him and continued on moving in circles around the player. When the wolf saw a chance to attack, it quickly pounced at the player but he dodged the attack again making the wolf bite thin air. The wolf didn't like it and it made the animal more furious. It started showing its fangs at the player warning him that there won't be a miss on its attack again.

[iD: 2138]

Mob Dice: [3] >>fail<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 3/6

"Too reckless" Crozeph at the wolf as its attack missed. Crozeph took the chance while the wolf is still recovering from the attack and hit it with his sword. Crozeph was almost hitting it when the wolf moved back dodging his attack and almost making him lose his balance also. Crozeph quickly strafe after his attack missed to avoid a counterattack by the wolf which he won't like at all "the wolf is too reckless..." he said "... and I'm too cautious" he added. Crozeph pointed his sword at the wolf to shield himself from any direct attacks that it will make.

[iD: 2139]

Battle Dice: [1] >>critical fail<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf  3/6

The wolf clearly saw what the player is trying to do...to get it unaware. The wolf moved upon seeing the glimmer of the blade, then with a ferocious growl it charged at the player but to its dismay the player is also cautious enough to dodge its attacks now. The wolf bit thin air again as the player successfully maneuvers himself away from the wolf. The wolf felt the more frustrated that its growl began to get louder than last time. It also saw the player's dead serious eyes as if this isn't a simple loot hunting anymore.

[iD: 2223]

Mob Dice: [3] >>fail<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 3/6

"That's it! a slight chance" Crozeph saw the frustration in the wolf's eyes as it sees that its prey is still standing "didn't expect this turn of events huh" he said looking at the wolf in the eyes. Crozeph took a step forward and extended his sword towards the wolf thrusting his sword at its side. The wolf eagerly moved to his side but Crozeph saw an opening again on the wolf's movement. "hopping so you can dodge is a bad idea" Crozeph quickly changed the direction of his sword and slashed a the wolf slamming it to a tree nearby. The wolf let out a whimper that made Crozeph look at his surroundings "there's no way other monsters won't hear that" he thought. Crozeph then turned his eyes on the wolf who is now trying to stand up "just a little bit, this will be over before I know it."

[iD: 2224]

Battle Dice: [6] >>success<<

Crozeph 8/13

Wolf 2/6

The wolf didn't like the feeling of slamming to a tree and also the player seeing its attacks. The wolf quickly stood up and braced itself for an attack on the player. It pounced on the player without even thinking anymore, it has only one goal now...end the player's life. The player seem to see the attack again but felt his strength slowly running out. The wolf bit his arm but it failed on biting it off the player. The wolf snarled at the player after successfully connecting its attack to the player.

[iD: 2227]

Mob Dice: [8] >>success<<

Crozeph 7/13

Wolf 2/6

"Almost bone-tired" Crozeph muttered as he held up his sword towards the wolf "let's finish this one and for all puppy" Crozeph knew that he had to do his best to end this battle to avoid being attacked by the other wolf packs who are now prowling around. "Right foot forward, raise the weapon above the head just right and..." Crozeph close in the distance with just one step and swinging his sword down successfully hitting the wolf and making it fall down flat on the ground. "Left foot backward" he said. Crozeph waited for the wolf to shatter but still it has enough HP to keep it alive for a moment. "I guess I executed joge buri well..." Crozeph can't help but smile "...she will be proud of me" he said.

[iD: 2229]

Crozeph 7/13

Wolf 1/6