[SP-F6] The <<Gemini>> Or How I Learned to Love Myself

Celes left the village on the sixth floor with her pack full. She was sure that if she trained on this floor se would be able to continue leveling. She needed to level grind in order to prepare for the upcoming boss.

As she walked down the road she noticed many of floor six' monsters nearby it was an NPC that caught her attention. A young man who had what could only be described as the most generic face she had ever seen. All of his features were average. So average it was almost like it was an amalgamation of all of the average traits she had ever seen.

He looked at her and smiled a blank smile "Hello adventurer" He said in a hollow voice, almost an echo of other voices she'd heard. "I have a proposition for you, if you are willing. Accept this and you will be given great rewards. Faceme adventurer, defeat me in a one on one battle, and I will teach you an <<Extra Skill>>"

He prepared himself for battle, and looked directly at her "So what do you say?!" 

Accept this quest?
<<Yes>> <<No>>

Celes considered this for a second. Fighting to the death with an NPC could be though, but the information brokers had mentioned an NPC like this. One who would fight you. they mentioned it would be difficult, but manageable if you were careful. She looked at the HUD screen before her and hit <<yes>> 

She readied her spear

(1208,BD 5, mob 10) 

She slashed with her spear slashing at him, but he shimmered suddenly, missing the hit. Celes was thrown back suddenly as he changed. His image becoming that of her own.

A voice just like her own said "Well then, Its only fair if we are equal right?" She pulled out a spear and began her attack....

Celes Swung the devastator at her impostor (1209, BD 5, mob 8) She hit hard (DMG 5, DM 1=4) and then jumped back to avoid her enemy's hit. "Too slow" it said with a voice too much like her own. (DMG 2-1DM, 1). Celes fell back, rolling to her feet and returning to a fighting stance. "You cant beat me" she said to her clone.

It began to laugh, an inhuman laughter "Beat you?! Beat? you! I AM you!" 

Celes 14/15

Nega-Celes 11/15

She swung again (1215, BD2, mob 7) but she was blocked by her cpy, as she felt a slash against her chest(DMG 1). She cried out in rgar and focused herself. Serenity, i need to cal my self and focus... focus.... focus She stabbed forward, letting instinct guide her (1213,BD 7) (DMG 4). Her copy shimmered again as she felt to the floor. 

"Well, you did very well, alright then, I will give you my gift! (1217 Loot 18) This is my <<Disguise>> Skill, When you use it you will temporarily gain the appearance of your opponent, disorienting them in battle!"  He laughed as he shimmered, disappearing before her eyes. 

"That was weird," she thought as she looked at the skill screen, sure enough <<Disguise>>  was there. 

Summary:

Pages 1

Players 1

Rewards: 

400 Col 

4 skill points