[OP-F1] Elementary

"All right." Arekkusu said. "We won't be able to get rid of the message that is now up on the message board, but we can still avoid it causing trouble for us. We can go to the second floor and escape our troubles from there since many players will target the floor. To do that though, we need to get to the teleportation gate, and second floor monsters might not be easy for Nihilus. Do you think you can handle it?"

With that, Tyrius turned towards Arekkusu and said, "Shall we go then? But, I don't have any teleportation crystal thingies yet, I haven't had to use them." Looking around, looking for any suspicious players, Tyrius focus bounced from each person passing to the next, and he said, "They all look pretty normal, but I'm betting a PKer could blend in to this crowd easily."

Daniel took a breath before following Arekkusu through. He was nervous to be going to the second floor, especially when he had barely touched the first floor, but in the short time he'd known the two players with him he'd grown to trust them. After all, if they were PKers they would have had the perfect chance to kill him earlier. So he followed the higher level player, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he stepped through to the second floor.

(OOC: Just let me add something)

Tyrius had followed the two to the point where they had entered the second floor, but watched them continue onward as he stayed behind. Dropping to his knees, he took many quick and shallow breaths, trying to forget something he had just thought about, but it wouldn't go away. In his mind, he saw Nihilus, pinned to the ground, as he was stabbed again and again by Tyrius himself. Blinking rapidly and looking around, Tyrius did not see Nihilus or Arekkusu, and re-insured himself that it was only his imagination.

But why had he seen that horrible vision? Was he really one of those Player Killers at heart? He needed to talk to someone, and he needed to talk soon. Because he knew that if he didn't, he would hurt himself or someone else.