[SP-F1] Finding my role

A pair of legs moved in black clothing, lazily pushing themselves a long as I rubbed my eye's with my right hand. (That was my first time sleeping in an alley, is it too hard to get Col in this game or am I just have bad luck with getting drops? Inn's weren't made for me apparently.) I chuckled to myself as I thought this, the scarf around my neck covering anything from the nose down on my face. It was really early in the morning when I had woken up and decided to take my stroll in the danger zone again. (If I had anything to do last night after all of that grinding, I might have been able to push myself to stay up later. For all of SAO's beauty, I still can't seem to find myself doing any activities except being by myself and accomplishing what I half to... What am I kidding? I love the battling in this game, it makes me feel like an actual warrior and someone who can accomplish something.) My smile had returned again so shortly after the first one. I took my body to the plains again with the hopes of finally getting my level to two, it has been way too long to be this behind everyone else and I couldn't stand it.

• 4 weeks later...

Quests were the highlight of any players journey for experience and well usable rewards. This knowledge was always the easiest to put to mind when deciding on what to do when making the most of your time as a battler in the SAO world. "Thanks for joining my party, you're the first friend I've made on this game that actually spends time with me." Giving his regards towards the matter that it was the same for him almost, time passed quicker in comfort that resulted in a strong relationship between the two.

Zeke shot himself up from level two to seven in only a matter of days with the help of his trusted new pal. Kai was getting better and better at bringing the absolute best of Zeke and it started to show heavily to anyone who might have noticed his gloominess before. Away from his starting attire of civilian clothes, Zeke now had a new look about him also. The normal tunic and such that most players wore, were still part of his new appearance but the silver armor plating that lined most parts of his torso, arms and legs stuck out. Dark blue covered the striped top as his favorite color and a brown almost as dark as his hair, gave life to the bottoms.

"Are you doing alright Kai?" Kai laid on his back against a giant stalagmite in red health. "Let's just get this over with don't worry about me, we won't lose each other this early on!" This setup described a lot of their floor encounters but the one things they did best better than any other pairing out there in Aincrad, it was preparing in both level and equipment. Sometimes grinding a month before a planned boss battle.