[PP- F4] Knights of- Oh christ, not again!

Zero strolled into the safe zone from the snowy terrain of floor four, it was snowing more than usual making it seem even more serene and beautiful. He quietly walked about as he searched for Celesmesh, she wanted another attempt at joining KoC and he was willing to give her the chance. It took him a few minutes, but he managed to find her. "Celesmesh." He greeted her with a slight bow. "I hope you are well."

Celes walked over to Zero, giving him a hug. "Hey!" she smiled "how have you been?" She was happy to see him, especially since their battle, she respected him, but was no longer as afraid.  She gave him a serious look "Are you ready? I'm excited to try again, I'm sorry that last time was so... difficult...." she gestured toward the gate "i'll let you lead the way

"I'm alright I guess." Zero slightly tensed up when hugged, blushing slightly, and cleared his throat as he walked passed her. He still wasn't accustomed to being embraced by someone who wasn't his sister, specially females. "Yeah I'm read." He glanced back at her and opened his menu, sending her a party request. "Are you?"

Zero nodded as he heard Celesmesh speak and continued to walk to the exit of the town. "Just stick close and try not to go off on your own." He glanced at her then looked back forward. "I'm not stepping in unless necessary so be cautious." He warned her as he reached the edge of town and began to head out into the fields. It wasn't long before they encountered a pack of two snow foxes. "Alright, they're all yours."

(OCC: Use the mob dice to indicate if you were hit or not by a fox)

Celes ran the first fox (1822, bd 7, mob 5)  slashing at its legs(dmg 8) the fox yelped in surprise and spang to attack, but it seemed weakened by Celes' first attack. She ran forward again just as the second fox attacked (1823 mob 9, bd 7) this time Celes couldnt dodge (DMG 3-DR=1), the fox latched onto her, giving her enough time to slash at its belly(DMG 8). 

fox 1 6/14

fox 2 6/14

celes 28/29

Celes collected herself for a moment as the two foxes attacked her (1824, mob 7, 1825, mob 3, bd 10) the first one tried to latch to her leg, but she evaded its attack (eva 1) the second missed completely as celes slammed it with the butt of her spear (DMg 8+2 crit) it exploded into a million pices, leaving just Celes and the second fox.  (1826, bd 10, mob 4) the fox swiftly trned to accack, but celes took advatage of that, using its own force to impale it on her spear. She smiled as the fox broke into a million pieces.

Fox 1 dead

fox 2 dead

Celes 28/29

Zero quietly watched Celesmesh as she fought off the foxes and quickly finished them off. He nodded approvingly at her quick and swift victory over the mobs. "Alright, that was a well done battle Celes. Now, face off against one more group of mobs and I'll be done grading your performance. Now, let's get going." He turned to the side as he spoke, and began to walk forward.

Celes walked calmly behind him, hiding her emotions. To be honest she was excited, she wanted to be able to join this guild. To have a place where she could belong... She was away form her home. Her heart torn from her, she needed to find a place here, a place to nest and be safe. Even, even if for... A moment.

She hid these emotions behind a determined grin. "Alright zero, what will I be facing next?"

Zero glanced back at Celesmesh as they walked, he could tell she was impatient and wanted to finish her test. "Should be near here..." He muttered to himself as they passed a few trees and into small open space. "Watch out from all sides, go to the center of the opening. If anything spots you'll go right at you." He looked at her and leaned against a tree, crossing his arms. "Try not to disappoint, you've done well so far."

Celes walked in to the the clearing. Suddenly a large three began to move towards her.

Dark ent 30/30 +1 ACC, +2 dr

Celes looked at the creature, bracing. Herself for the first attack (1934, mob 4 +1-3=2, bd 7) seeing it come on the left she dodged, bowling and cutting at one of the branches. (Dmg 8-2=6)

Dark ent 24/30

Celes 29/29

Celes Dodged the next attack (1935 mob 6+1-3=5, bd 3) but missed her rebuttal. She stopped a moment to refocus. She needed to finish this. The ent crashed a root down in front of her(1938 mob2, bd 5+1=6) she dodged, this time preparing to charge forward. She swung again) this time she charged forward (charge +1 dmg) and hit, hard driving her spear into the trees root (dmg 8+1=9-2=7).

Dark ent 17/30

Celesmeh 29/29

(1944, bd 4, mob 2) The tree moved to attack, but missed as Celes shivered and took the form of a dark ent (disguise +1 bd, -1 to mob bd) she attacked (bd4+1acc+1disguise=6) her blade digging deep into the trees bark (dmg8-2=6). The rp tree swung t her again (1945 mob 5-4=1, bd 3) Celes dodged but lost her footing, missing her return attack. Once more the tree smashed into roots (1946 mob 8-3= 5, bd 2). While he missed Celes tumbled, unable to attack.

1950 8 11 13 10 Celesmeh 2014-11-23 11:53:53

1949 1 6 20 5 Celesmeh 2014-11-23 11:53:42

1948 4 9 5 1 Celesmeh 2014-11-23 11:53:31

Celes reared, trying to gain a footing to finish the tree off, he swung, miss. She struck, miss. He swung again, she parried, miss, miss. Finally! An opening, she stuck with her spear in the center of his bark. (Dmg 8-2,6)

Finally, it was done. The tree was dead.

Celes got up and looked at zero.

Zero nodded once the battle had concluded, and looked at the girl. "Alright, I've seen enough Celes." He moved off of the tree and turned away from her, giving her his back. "After testing your strength my assessment is simple." He glanced back at her, giving her a rare sight, a smile, and nodded. "You passed your test here in the field, and you passed your test in the arena against me. Welcome to the KoC, you're officially a part of the guild." He looked forward and began to walk without another word. "I'll have your name added to our roster, and feel free to add the guilds emblem to a part of your gear if you like." He shouted at her as he continued to walk.

Celes continued to follow him as he abruptly walked off. "This, this is cool. btu, zero are you always this abrupt in your dealings? Are there no rules I should know, or guidelines to follow? is there a guildhouse or something?" Celes sighed, she knew he was always this reserved, but she couldnt help but feel underwhelmed. at least now... now maybe she'd have a place to go home to...

"Not exactly, just try not to do anything to give KoC a bad reputation, and do what you can for other players. Basically, just be a good person." Zero stopped when Celesmesh asked about a guildhouse and figured out something about her. He turned towards her, and raised his hand as chest length as if offering her to grab it. "Currently we do not posses a guildhall yet, but home isn't the building itself but the people who make it up. If you want to go home then let's go home."

Celes looked at him in surprise, a home?  here? She followed him "Where are we going? what do you call home? and.. dont worry i'll do my best to help out and give the guild a good name." Celes walked along, excited to now be aprt of a guild. Maybe now she would feel like... maybe like she had a place...