[PP-F2] You have been Cursed! [Ryuu help me T_T] (pm for invite)

Rowan was just on his way to close a fat deal with a big NPC potion supplier. Suddenly he felt a strange shivers in his body, It's probably the result of passage through the teleporter he thought, that freaking teleporter he try to curse out loud, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Hu? he tried to say Why can't I hear my self? It's seems he was ok. He talk and move his mouth like always, but someone mute his voice. What I will do now? He thought to himself, he has to seal the deal. And more than that, he must get his voice back!

He open his friend list and send a message to Kazuya:

"Dear Ryuu, I hope I am not not interupting you but I need you help as soon as possible. Please come to the floor 2 teleporter as soon as you can"

Kazuya was strolling around on Floor 4 when suddenly his HUB lit up. "Huh?" It was a message from Rowan. He quickly opened it and read the message. Apparently his friend had gotten himself into a little bit of a pickle. What it was, he didn't know. He hurried to the teleporter on Floor 4 and made his way down to Floor 2. 

He stepped out and looked to see if his troubled friend was near the teleporter. He spotted him a few hundred feet to the west of it. He ran up to him. "Hey, Rowan, what is wrong? What is so important? Your message sounded like it was urgent." Still unaware of the fact that his companion was mute, he waited for an answer.

I can't sepak He tried to say I'm speaking fine but I can't hear myself. He notice that even Ryuu don't hear him as well, so he wave his hands in "no" sign and point his mouth then point his ear. After that he turn his hand questioning.  He wasn't sure if Ryuu understand him, so he opened his message box and wrote to Kazuya:

"I can't hear myself anymore, I am not sure that I am even speaking. Do you hear me? I never heard about suck thing"

Kazuya got the message. "I'm sorry. I can't hear anything. You seem to have lost your voice all together." He scratched his head. "What could have caused this?.." Suddenly it came to him. "Is this the work of that witch? The one that gave us those riddles a while back? It must be! She even said there was a consequence to getting the riddle wrong. You must have gotten at least one wrong." He looked around. "There has to be some way to lift this curse and quickly as well. I can tell you are in a hurry, but this takes precedence. Don't worry. I have a plan. This isn't the first time this has happened. Kuro and I were in the beta last time it happened. Maybe he might remember something more than I do." He started walking and motioned for Rowan to follow. He swiftly walked toward the direction of Kuro's shop, hoping that his old friend might have some better info to go on.

Rowan clap his hands a few times to make Ryuu stop, then he sign him to stop there is no time. He put one of his hands on another like he is checking the clock. Then he point on himself and on other house around and walk in his place, after that he point his finger down.

He sigh without a voice and open the message board again:

"I need to be in meeting right NOW! there is no time....."

Then he send another message:

"Wait! kuro always said you have a potential to be a merchant. You must to come with me! Tell them that I'm sick or something and you have come to help me negotiations."

After that he look at him nods and send one more message:

"Without this deliver I will be out of potions , and there will be not enough  healing bottles for the boss fight. the alchemists will never make enough in time. Its not only about my business future but the entire game future as well!"

Kazuya took a step back after reading the message. "What?! It's true Kuro said that, but do you really want me speaking for you?" He stopped talking and thought for a moment. He came to a conclusion. "...Actually, I think I can do it. I used to be a rather manipulative man. I already have the skill set. Maybe my performer charisma will help also." He motioned for Rowan to lead the way. "If you would lead the way, please. I'll help you get this fixed after the meeting."

Rowan accepted with his head and start walking east, leading Ryuu to the NPC potion manufacturer. Maybe they were smart and slippery like everyone else, but they were still NPC. Sometime easy to manipulative and sometime harder, without any visible reason.

As they walk Rowan send him one more message:

"I am the only merchant around, they want this deal more then us. But they will try to sell you any potion at the highest price possible.  They are liars, but don't tell them that in the face"

They reach a small stone house with a canvas connected to the crossbar instead of a door, Rowan shifted the canvas and lead Ryuu inside. Three fat NPC was sitting around a rotting wooden table, and 4 glass was place on it. There was 4 chairs around the table and some fruit on it, and the room around was connected to 2 other rooms. From them we could see NPC's working on a new potions in huge Labs. Beside of that there was noting inside the room except some candles on the wall.

The three NPC rise their heads, on of them remind a Catfish, the other had a very broad face and the third was pale like the wall. The Catfish look at Rowan and said "You are late. We wait 5 hours to meet you! Tell your boy to pour us all a drinks and let's start the meeting."

Ho god, they already start lying. Good luck Ryuu.

Kazuya looked at them and laughed. He went over his plan of attack in his head. He would first pour the drinks, tell them who exactly he is, then start to push his angle. He had already had a lot of experience in manipulating people for his own selfish means. He walked over and started pouring drinks. He slipped in a bit of ale into them as well, as a measure to loosen them up."Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I will be speaking for my friend here. You see, he feels that he shouldn't speak much as lately he ran across a PKer that had poisoned him. He is still recovering from the whole endeavor." He smiled at his perfectly placed lie, thinking that this was going to be almost too easy. "I'm Kazuya. I'm certain you've heard of me as I'm a rather famous performer around here. I'm also a clearer, as you should be able to tell by my gear. I've dealt with may merchants, providers, blacksmiths, alchemists, and even cooks. I'm no foreigner to this kind of stuff." He took out his sword menacing sword and set it on the table to give a bit of a presence. He wanted these NPC's to know that he wasn't one to be pushed around, but he is a nice person. He sat down in the fourth chair and spoke. "Now, shall we get to business?"

Two of the merchants were shook from his actions, They hoped to meet a novice trader, now this performer ruin their plan. The Catfish merchant sign quickly to one of the workers to bring another chair, and after Rowan sat he send a quick look at his two friends and drank from his cup quietly . Its seems that the Broad one not yet realized what was happening around him, but the Paled one grimaced his face, they didn't have to deal with that. "It saddens me to hear about it, I hope you will recover soon" Rowan nodded to the greeting and the Pale merchant continued to talk, completely ignores Ryuu presence "Maybe you can try one of our potions, I am sure we got some antidotes in area, I can sell it to you in 70% off. Or in the worst case, we can postpone the deal. We are very busy, but I'm sure we can find a date next month. I know this deal was important to you, but as we all know health comes first. We are not hurry, and have no problem to start applying the production process next month."

Rowan shuddered,  did he made homework? He is talking like he know we are in rush, but he couldn't ever know that. They are NPC, he couldn't know that we desperately need a Potions. or does he? The other two other merchants nodded, and the Pale one smiled kindly to Ryuu get out of here., we don't want to see you around.

Kazuya looked at them and laughed. "Hey. What's is up with the tension in this room?" He stood up and sheathed his sword. "Come on guys. Lighten up! I mean this is supposed to be a business deal, not a funeral." He motioned to Rowan. "The reason that Rowan had me speak for him today is because he doesn't really have the time to set this appointment for another date." He walked around the room, looking for clues on how to continue with this conference. He decided he would just have to wing it. He turned back to the table. "Now, let's, just for a moment, think that this may be the only chance for a deal like this in a while. What would you do? Would you just let it slip by simply because the spokesman for your buyer is a little rough around the edges? No! You wouldn't! I can tell you all are rather experience with this stuff. You know how to jump on a deal when you see one! Well... Here is one! Now show me how you seal a deal!" He smiled at his small victory.

The three merchant looked on each other. He was right, huge deals doesn't come often. They tried to push him into a corner but  there is always a chance that Rowan will find another dealer, and if he will be too desperate, that's exactly will happen. They nodded to each other and the Catfish said to the others "Bring the potions". The broad merchant called one of the NPC worker and he bring a 3 small glass bottle with a blue liquid inside of them. "As you see master Rowan, we did as you ask. We created the perfect healing potion, it combining cheap cost and a nice amount of HP restoration. You asked for the best offer, I will give it to you right now. This potion, only on 250 col each".

From the look on Rowan's faces he never said these words before, and he didn't expect to this price either. He looked at Ryuu and signaled no with his eyes. Something wasn't right around here, and he hope Ryuu will notice it.