[PP-F2] An unexpected presence!

An unexpected presence!

He just finished learning his profession, so Ren decided to wander a bit more within the village. Whilst he kept walking he was looking up, gazing towards the sky which that day was putting even the ocean to a shame.

Sudenlly, he bumped into a familar person. "I'm sorr-" Ren said before recognizing the person.

He crossed both of his arms before speaking "Nothing much, just wandering a bit through here. I'm kinda new to this level, and was a bit interested about the professions around here. What about you, Light? What brings you here, also do you have a profession?" her, in order to clench his thirst for knowledge.

Ren noticed the person passing by "Strange..." he thought deep inside his head. Slowly, he snapped his head whilst rubbing the back of his head, turning his attention back at Light afterwards.

"Oh... I see, Light. Well you've got all the time in the world, to think about that." he said with a reassuring tone.

"So... are you enjoying this world Light, or do you wish to return back to the real word?" he asked her.

"Might seem a bit weird, but I like this place as well. It's much better then outside with all those cars and all that racket, as I could barely even sleep out there. But here... things are different." he said while lowering his head back, gazing upon the sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Ren said as a cooling breeze started blowing, slowly tussling the grass around them.

Ren slowly lower his head back, facing Light once more. This... might sound a bit... lame, but it seems that you're quite accustomed with these places. Is there any advice that you could offer me? As you seem quite a bit more experienced then me." he asked her whilst his eyes quickly darted the ground, feeling a bit embarrassed by the request.

"Hmm... I never looked at it from this perspective, what you're saying is making sense. This world really does resemble the real world, I shall probably treat it as well from now on." Ren said while nodding at Light, acknowledging her words.

Slowly he raised his chin whilst arching his left eyebrow, letting out a small cough before speaking once more "Beautiful and smart, Rage must be a pretty lucky guy." with a flattering tone.

"Hello there, dear gentleman and fair lady. Will you be interested in a little game? The objective is too hit that white spot within the middle of the target with darts. You get three tries, if you manage to hit it, you'll receive 300 exp and 100 Col. Are you intrested?" a NPC asked both players, apparently he was giving them some kind of quest, which resembled a mini game.

target.png

Battle Dice Roll between 1-3 = missed.

Battle Dice Roll between 4-5 = at the edge.

Battle Dice Roll between 6-7 = almost middle.

Battle Dice Roll between 8-10 = Middle Point = Win.

A smile appeared upon Ren's face when he heard the cherfull exclamation. Slowly picking one of the three darts, he narrowed his eyes whilst frowning his eyebrows before he hurled the dart straight at the target, sliding rapidly between his fingers.

"Bullseye." he muttered with a smug tone.

Suddenly, the NPCs jaw laid flat on the ground as his eyes grew wider then the target. He remained speechless for a second, before turning his head at Light.

"wow... now that was fast! You both detain a great amount of skill, but here's the rewards, just as I promised." the NPC said while keeping a shocking expression upon his face.

Two panels appeared the next second, each of them facing the players.

Quest Complete.

You've received 300 XP, and 100 Col.

"Sure I had a blast! We'll probably meet another time, farewell Light. Ren said whilst waving towards her, as she walks within the blue circle, disappearing from his sight. He took a deep sigh before turning around, heading back towards his old grinding routine.

Complete