OP F2 [Let There Be Light]

Asuno stood outside the cave, and sent out a pm asking his friends for help with this quest. He was worried, this would be his first quest and the little NPC girl need our help! He sat down at the foot of the cave and looked out at the beautiful landsvaoe while he relaxed, feeling the soft breeze. He thought to himself, this world isn't that bad, it might be better than the real world. He shook his head, no, I have a family and friends I need to get back to. But the little thought never left his head, maybe staying in this world wouldn't be too bad?

Asuno stood up upon the arrival of Celes, "Sure, I could use help from a higher level.  I don't know too much about the quest, all I know is that we need to head into this cave, apparently she got lost in here." Asuno said.  He peered into the cave and saw he could barely even see in there!  If only he had his nightvision ability...he knew he wouldn't take the penalty to his precision, he knew for a fact the cave would have more than just a lost girl in it, but he was excited to start his first quest.

Celes looked into the cave and whistled "its dark in there. it will be hard to see but lets go." Celes walked down into the cave, letting her spear lead teh way. the devastator gave off a light green glow from its jewel as she headed down. She could barely see, but there was enough light to peer into the cave. Eventually they began to hear the sounds of a young girl screaming "Do you hear that asuno?  it bet its the girl!"

Asuno nodded at Celes, "Your right, we better hurry." He started walking faster down the cave with Celes, passing all of the strange rock formations that when barely lit by Celes's spear, appeared to be sharp deadly spikes.  Not being able to shake his nervousness, he unsheathed his sword and prepared for what was to come.  He knew he had the back up he needed, and psyched up. 

Celes walked forward. Suddenly a bat flew out at her attacking. (1587, BD 8-1+1=8, mob 1) she dodged, and stabbed upward, attacking the giant bat (dmg 8) it screeched loudly, the little girl screamed. She yelled out at Asuno "Attack it! we need to protect the girl!!  Suddenly another Bat flew in, attacking her (1601, mob7, eva+2=5, miss) he dodged again, the creature missed. 

Bat1 22/30

Bat2 30/30

asuno 7/7

Celes 27/27

Asuno charged at the bat that came second, slashing it, but missing, (1614, BD 3-1=2) he landed on the other side of the cave, and with a loud and disheartening "Hmph" he stood back up again, tall and ready to defend the girl and the oncoming attack.  Asuno looked over at Celes, admiring her power and swiftness. Wow, she took down 8 health in one hit!  He thought to himself.

Asuno had missed, so the bats would still be attacking her(1617, mob 7, -2 eva) the bat missed as she dodged out of the way and attempted to attack, (1618, BD 4, mob 5) She missed, but the second bat swept over her once more. it seemed they were having as much trouble hitting her as she was having hitting them. 

The young girl was crying the the background I wont let anything happen to you, I will protect you... both.

Bat1 22/30

Bat2 30/30

asuno 7/7

Celes 27/27

Asuno saw the bats miss Celes and smiled, seems like the bats are having trouble as well he thought to himself.  Asuno readied himself, and ran at the bat again, this time jumping into the air and striking him, (1620, BD 8-1=7) the first bat lost 2 HP as he landed down next to Celes. "Phew, at least I hit him." he laughed to himself.  That NPC looks worried he thought to himself, he stepped a little further back, trying to make sure to protect the NPC 

Asuno recoiled back, but was not too shaken up, if anything, now that he has taken a hit, he felt more powered and ready.  Asuno charged his blade and jumped up and attacked the first bat with a hit! (1635, BD 9-1=8 not sure if bonus is gone from debuff) awesome, another hit he thought to himself.  I think I'm starting to get the hang of this, Asuno grinned a little, starting to enjoy the challenge of fighting.

Bat1 - 20/30

Asuno - 6/7

Cles smiled as she saw asuno step forward, she could tell he would be a good fighter. the first bat Divebombed her, (1638, 6-2eva) She easily sidestepped him ast the other bat completely missed asuno( 1639, bd9, mob 2) She swung again this time striking true. The first bat was knocked against the walls (Dmg 8+1crit) 

Bat1 11/30

Bat2 30/30

asuno 6/7

Celes 27/27

Asuno smiled after seeing Celes hit the bat, we almost have one down!  He wanted to finish as many quests as possible to earn his skill points.  His motivation drove him to make another attack, but rushing the bat didn't work, as he missed and cursed himself. (1659. BD 2-1) He ran back next to Celes, getting ready for a switch if he needed to jump back in after Celes.

Asuno 6/7

Celes ran foraward, her spear aimed at the first bat (1671 bd 10, mob 5, 1672 mob 5) She struck the bat hard (DMG 8+2 crit) knocking it down as it attmpted to scratch her. It was too weak to hit so she yelled at asuno "Finish this one!" the other bat attacked uselessly, missing even in the darkness it was so used to. Celes checked on the girl "Are you okay? dont worry, we'll get you out of here soon!" she winked with a smile. She turned back at the bats with her fighting stance. 

Bat1 1/30

Bat2 30/30

asuno 6/7

Celes 27/27

Asuno nodded and looked at Celes, "I got this," he said confidently. He then went into his fighting stance and charged the first bat (1678. BD 10-1 DMG 3) and hitting a critical hit, killing it instantly. Now all the remains is the second bat. Asuno smiled, he was enjoying himself and felt good after landing the killing blow. He looked to Celes, and ran back to the girl, protecting her, knowing Celes could handle herself for a second.

Asuno smiled at Celes and jumped into action after she was done, he jumped into the air and slashed at the bat, hitting it across the chest and landed on the other side of the cave, across from Celes. (1698, BD 10-1, DMG 3) He looked at Celes and smiled, "Your turn." He was excited, feeling confident in them as a team. Wow, Celes is nice to have around he laughed to himself, she really did help a lot.

Asuno looked over to Celes and grinned, "It really is." He said with a cool, calm voice. "Now its time for me to attack again!" He said excitedly. (1765. BD 6-1) He ran at the bat, but the bat moved swiftly this time, like he knew Asuno was coming, and dodged the attack, either that, or it was just so dark in the cave he could barely see 5 feet in front of him. "Damn!" He cursed, if only he had night vision, he could have hit the bat.

Celes smiled, the bats were difficult to deal with, especially in the dark, but she was ready. She attacked once more (1766, 7 mob 4) slicing at its other wing. The bat attampted to dodge, deciding instead to throw itself at her, but she used her spear to knock him aside (DMG 8). 

Bat1 DEAD

Bat2 3/30

asuno 6/7

Celes 26/27