[SP-F1] Breaking in the Game [Completed]

Rei steps outside the city. It is surround by green plains with mobs and other players fighting in teams. Rei spits on the ground before pulling out her axe, "I just need to get stronger, After that... I can move up." She runs out to the open field. The first thing she notices is all of the iron Nodes. She looks at her gear and decides that she should probably pick those up... who knows maybe she will need them. Rei runs up to The Node and lifts her Axe in the air. Then she lets out a battle cry before SMASHING THE STONE TO BITS.

1560 9 6 20 1 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 17:31:56

Item: ore

As she dug through the remains she felt something breathing down her neck.

HP: 5/5

The Boar stood behind Rei with evil red eyes. They where soulless as if he was just code with not emotion. Just bits of data with no way to learn. It was as if it was only a game... Wait it was. Its brown hairs stood up and his Hp bar appeared above it's head. Although it only had 2 points... Those two points were Seriously scary. Like Halloween without the candy and boars who will kill you... It stomped on the ground and prepared to attack.

1571 10 5 19 6 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 17:57:36

"This is going to be fun boar, prepare your self for the ultimate beating of a..." The boar did not wait for her to finish and Rammed her in the gut. Rei lost 1 Hp.

She flew back several feet as she grabbed her stomach. "Bastard boar... I will Eat You for breakfast you filthy swine. Rei pulled out her axe and jumped into the air. the boar followed her movements but was blinded by the artificial sun... This would be its down fall as the the Axe dug into its skull. "As she came down she pulled the axe towards her creating a crescent motion. Boar lost 3 HP.

The boar disappeared leaving behind not blood but pixelated squares. Rei put away her weapon feeling very cool as she crited her first mob. however this would not be the hype of her day. Has she took a step away, a window appeared in front of her.

"NEW ITEM RECEIVED"

She looks down and notices a  new window

HP: 4/5

Item: Raging Fury (2H axe)
Quality: Uncommon

Mob drop: Breaking in the Game

Enchantment:+1 Damage

Description: This axe was forged by a blacksmith who was mad at the world. The reason he was mad was trivial... but never the less he was mad... His trivial anger was absorbed into this weapon

1590 10 2 13 10 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 18:50:56

Rei looked at her HP which was at 4. "This is scary, had the mob crited me... i would have been at 2 hp... this game is hard, but i must not give up. I have to get armor." She opened up her inventory and equipped her new axe. her old axe vanished as a sleek black axe with a steel blade fell into her hands. She waved it around testing it. It was heavier but she could feel the power. "with this, i have 2 damage. No need to crit these mobs no more hehe." Then she put the axe behind her and ran to the nearest Mine node. She looked around careful not to be surprised by anymore boars. Then she smashed the rock.

How ever no ore came out. "Darn... well my hp is back at least"

She looked around and noticed boar by its self. "BOAR PREPARE TO DIE" 

1592 8 6 9 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 18:53:51

her and the boar faced off. The boar spit on the ground then started turning the dirt. Rei took out her new axe ready to feed it its first blood. The boar ran at Rei. Rei didnt move holding the axe at her side. The boar lunged but Rei sided step blocking the tusked with the head of the axe. As the treat was avoided she rotated her axe and then spun around cutting the animal in two. -boar takes 2 damage

The boar squeals before become pixel dust. "poor boar... i never got to eat you yet HAHAHA" She waited for the system to register her achivement. A window popped up

"YOU HAVE RECEIVED A ORE"

And so the blood lust continued.

She still at full hp walked around the plains looking for boars that where by themselves. After finding one she engaged pulling out her axe and grabbing its attention. 

1599 2 6 8 2 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 19:07:40

Her and the boar battled off. She jumped up and slammed her Axe but the boar was ready. It learned that attack was too strong and it could not survive. IT WAS A Boarliant. However the boar was to smart. Just like its friend it did the predictable lunge. She picked up her axe blocking the lunge, then she pushed back throwing the boar back on its feet. "Boar you are my toughest fight yet... join me and we shall rule the world as Mother and Boarby." The boar made a series of grunts as if it knew what she was saying. Then it stomped its feet. before turning more dirt.

1606 9 2 16 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 19:18:07

The boar did not charge but instead walked to the girl side. Then they stared at each other eye to eye. They understood the struggles... trying to survive this harsh land... not being able to return home... always bullied, tricked. Then the boar broke down in tears, as did rei. They both cried together and hugged. This was a true bond between a boar and a female SAO player that nobody had ever seen. But like all good things... it came to an end. The boar stabbed its tusk inside of Rei as Rei slit open its BELLY.

Rei took 1 damage

Boar took 3 damage

Though the damage was done the until the boar faded away into pixel

"YOU HAVE RECEIVED A 10 Col"

10 colz

item: Ore

There bond was worth 10 col.... And that 10 col showed the true strength of a Mother and her Boar.

Until Rei got BOARd of messing around and challenged the next boar near her.

HP: 4/5

1608 2 3 11 9 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 19:26:51

The next boar Charged at her in a blind fury. She swung her axe but missed how ever the boar was not having it. And it rammed her in the face. Rei loses -2 hp

"Dang it... I will destroy you boar grrr" She started swinging her axe as if she was going to scare a computer program. The boar grunted as if it was offended. It was not about to lose to this weak noob of a girl. Just because she had a bacon axe. That axe would rot with her body. 

HP: 2/5

1610 3 3 2 7 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 19:30:38

The boar charged once again. Rei held out her axe and swung horizontally. the boar ducked to dodge it and then it jumped up and kicked her knocking her to the ground. Rei loses -1 point

Rei grabbed her arm, she was not in a good position. one more hit and she was as good as dead. These boars where not joking this time. She reached for her axe, her body exhausted as she was on death row. "Boar you are strong, but i will defeat you." The boar snickered as it was happy about its first victory. One less player one the world to kill its brothers. It was his victory and everyone knew it. 

HP: 1/5

1611 7 1 20 4 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 19:31:51

The boar ran at her with full speed. This was going to be its strongest attack ever. The super boar charge of ultimate destruction and evil boar bacon batter thrust of tusk. Rei looked up to the sky, it was blue and the clouds danced as she was about to die. The game was happy, peaceful, beautiful and she was about to leave it on the first day. She wanted to be stronger... she wanted to be someone. She couldn't let the mob win. She wasnt. She looked forward and the mob about to pulverize her face in. Instead of giving up, she swung her axe up into the air. The boar split in halve going around her before disappearing into pixel. "I refuse to die today..." 

The system message appeared above her screen. 

"CONGRATZ YOU LEVELED UP

you gain 2 HP

You Gain 1 Skill point... but we took it away do to patch XXX.XX1 you cannot gain skill points through leveling"

You have gain the following loot"

HP: 1/7

Item: Vengeful Spirit's heart (Heavy Armor Chest piece)

Quality: Uncommon
Mob drop: Breaking in the Game

Enchantment: When an enemy rolls a 7-8 and land a successful attack on you, they take 1 damage

Description: This Breastplate was forged by a blacksmith who was vengeful of the world. The reason he was vengeful had something to do with failing to roll 12... but never the less he was vengeful... His trivial Vengeful spirit was absorbed into this weapon

item: Ore

1640 8 3 18 4 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 21:11:40

Completely exhausted she decided to take a break from boar hunting. Nothing screams excitement like nearly dieing to a level 1 mob. But what could she expect. She did not have any skills, and was survive solely off the axe that dropped from her first kill... however she knew she had to keep moving. "Just because it is a game, doesn't mean we can keep pressing forward. She moved to a safer area that lacked Boars and began mining again. When she returned to the city she wanted to make sure she was ready by what she needed. She found a nice pit of Ore and started mining again.

item: ore

HP: 2/7

1642 10 7 9 2 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 21:16:24

Really felt like she was on a roll. 2 uncommon drops AND all this ore. "Maybe i should take up Blacksmithing my self hahaha. She started mining the next node only to find nothing but rocks. "And maybe i should just not talk... Dont want to jinx my self again lol..." she wiped her forehead as if her avatar could sweat. Habits from the real world really die hard. "At least im getting a god workout. Go me yay" She put a big smile on her face as she scanned the area for more Nodes.

HP 3/7

1643 6 4 5 7 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-20 21:19:34

She located another node but it was empty too. Her luck was making a turn for the worst. She took a deep breath begin to make her way to another spot. "IWonder if their is any way to get more ore," She wanted to another boar so badly but she did not have the Hp, Also because she wandered so far away from the city, the boars were getting stronger. Their fur turned black and their eyes now blue. At first she was confuse, making sure to stay out of site. Then she saw a cave.
"Ohhh, they live in caves, thats why they are different." She chuckled before leaving. SHe did not want to fight them now, but maybe in a few minutes she would get back to them 

HP: 4/7

1644 5 7 11 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-20 21:24:31

OK i have a good feeling about this one, She laughed as she put her axe to the rock. It smashed into tiny pieces but no ore was found. "Darn it again. lessen learned... dont anger the gods of karma...." She lifted up her axe and decided to take a 10 minute break. "WIth all this stone, if was was playing another game... i would be rich. Money everywhere, Everyone would fear me, but thats not how its suppose to be done." then she walked over to another cluster.

HP: 5/7

After taking her break she thought that luck was back on her side... however it wasnt.

1649 5 8 10 9 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-20 22:09:35

She still got no ore... NOO ORE... She was getting a little irritated. She never thought it would be this hard to pick at a rock to get another rock, but sadly it was... It was eating her time, her energy, and her mind. She did not know how long she could stand it. She started laughing like a crazy person before reverting to her sane self. "If only somebody else was here to suffer with me... i would not be so upset. *sigh*

HP: 6/7

"Ok... game, please, I am but your humble servant, I only want ores so i can be strong and not die... is that too hard to ask for... really, just 1 ore... 1 ORE... All i want... please... pretty plz....with sugar on top... and candy canes... and pizza"

She aims her axe at the node. She had to get ore. After so many failed attempts... SHE HAD TOO.

1662 4 10 5 4 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 05:56:27

"NOO... STUPID ROCKS OMG" she starts throwing the rocks wildly, "ARGH, QWER FREAKING... BEEP BEEP, MOTHER OF DOME" one of her rocks pelted a black boar... "... opps... hey boar cant we just be friends... he he... no... darn."

HP: 7/7

Boar:

HP:4

DMG: 1

1663 10 8 18 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 06:01:25

Rei throws another rock which hits the boar and he falls over and pretends to die. Rei surpised that despite not having a throw skill, throwing something actually worked. "My god, I stumbled across the most powerful weapon in the game, the mithril pebble of pig smithing. For you see, long ago this pebble was forged in the firey pits of chargers by the grand blacksmith of Lucifer himself. In a time before the world began. And thus Margosa guardian of the pebble fell to his knees and pasted from this world. leaving behind the mighty weapon. For he knew its power would be needed. The legacy of the pebble lives on."

Then the boar rammed her in the back because she was not paying attention. Rei -1 hp

"SCREW YOU >.> YOU DIED PIG... grrr."  She picked up her axe and jammed it up its face. Boar lost -4 hp

"STUPID PIG" Then the system message appeared

Item: Ore

Col: 20

"Level UP

You GAIN 2 HP"

hp: 6/9

Rei was now extremely mad. She wanted to get ore so badly that she opened up her skill menu and mashed the -insert skill points into detection- button. Now all her loot chances went up by 5% but it was well worth it

1686 1 3 14 + 1 9 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 10:48:31

SUCCESS

Item: Ore 

SHE DID IT SHE GOT AN ORE she was so happy.  With this she should have more then enough to get some new gear. Who knows maybe ... she can even a perfect. "With this i end my grinding for today... Next time i will be sure to prepare for new challenges mahahaha" But as she was about to head back.. she thought about stay for for one last fight. All she needed to do was heal up. Who knows... she might get another good item. 

HP:7/9

1688 7 5 13 + 1 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 11:01:03

While recovering hp, Rei decided to try her hand at the mines again... More matz could not hurt her... It could only help MAHAHA. She came across a small node and smashed it to bits.. how ever.... no matz. "bummer... the small ones always have one... because nobody checks them... maybe i should go for a big node instead." She continued walking avoiding the monsters as she was not ready to fight yet. 

HP: 8/9

Her back was against the wall. She knew she was going to get an ore. 1 ore was all she needed. 1 stinking ore. "OK NODE... LISTEN UP... I LOVE you.. and if you love me you will give me a mat because we are besties"

She proceeded to smash the node with blind furry.

1690 10 7 1 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 11:07:13

The node did not love her... so she proceed to love it back in another way... BY SMASHING IT TO LITTLE FREAKING PIECE... Then inside of the rubble... she found a bunch of Col... "OMG COL AND ALOT OF IT"

"You have found"

400 col

This scream was so loud, it attracted a boar...

Hp: 4

Dmg: 1

"YOU WANT SOME BOAR... I WILL TAKE YOUR ORE... hey that rhyme... killing boar for four ore"

HP: 9/9