[SP-F1] Breaking in the Game [Completed]

This boar was a beast... It skin was on edge and foam drooled from its mouth. It was rabid and evil, beyond evil. It was so evil that it became good. Good to kill that is.

1692 4 7 3 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 11:14:40

The boar started grunting as if it was insulting Rei. Rei mad as heck, "STUPID BOAR I WILL KAWAII DESU YOU TO NEXT WEEK" Then the boar grunted some more. "Yeah well your mom was a PIG," she retaliated. This went on for a few minutes as if both parties understood what the other was saying. PS... calling people names does not do damage... so both parties fail to attack this turn.

Hp: 9/9

Boar Hp: 4/4

1697 3 3 11 4 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 11:20:23

After throwing insults at each other... the boar and Rei desided that insulting each other is not honorable or nice. So they hugged each other. "Im sorry boar... i did not mean what i said" The boar started to whine as it grunted its apology. They they shook hands and return to their fighting position. You didnt think the fight was over did you?

Boar Hp: 4/4

1699 8 11 7 1 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 11:23:16

Finally after insulting, hugging, making up, and looking at each other as true opponents... the two virtual beings started to fight. The boar jumped up to bite Rei, but she smacked it down with the side of her axe. "NO kisses, my lips are to sweet for your pig kind." Boar took 2 damage.

How ever the boar was not down for the count. It started to get mad as it kicked the air. IT was ready to do another attack.

Boar Hp: 2/4

The boar was mand and angry and raging hard. It charged at Rei ready to end her life it grunted and steamed with anger. "Sorry boar but My next attack will end you. prepare to die grrr."

1700 7 2 13 +1 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 11:33:22

Both sides had everything to lose.. Nobody wanted to lose ore... But the ore must be lose. They both ran at each other screaming and squealing. They both attacked.

Boar -2 HP

Rei - 1 HP

Rei stumbled for a second. But the boar disappeared into red data. "I will always respect you boar"

"System rewards  "

20 col

ore

Hp: 8/9

Boar Hp: 0/4

Now that Rei was completely use to fighting and mining she was ready to go back to the city. She almost died. got new gear. Earned money and matz

Now it was time for a break... who knows... next time... she might just fight a boss.

Total things obtain through quest

col 450

black smith matz 9

Raging Fury (2H axe)
Vengeful Spirit's heart (Heavy Armor Chest piece)