[SP F2] Quests and questions~ part 1

celes looked at her quest log. She had already completed a good lot of quests but there were some she had skipped over. One of them was for a weapon:

<<Blades of Dreams>> 

It shined bright in her quest log. She had made sure to get good armour and weapons early in the game, so until recently she had completely ignored any quests that weren't to make her stronger. But now, now she had other reasons. I can help newer players get equipment. give it to them, and maybe... then i can help them out. She had always told me she liked that. that i was too giving.. maybe i can still do right by her, while still getting stronger.

Thats right, that was her other reason for doing this. Getting stronger...

She set off to the NPC shop. It was on the second floor, somewhat hidden. She walked into the shop, taking a moment to unequip her spear. "Hello and w-welcome!!" the NPC chirped. She seemed happy if not somewhat ditzy "I am sai! and- well- I am here to make you a sword! any sword really! just tell me what you want and i'll tell you the materials i need! So, what would you like?"  Celes though for a moment about her beautiful spear, Devastator. She looked at the gentle NPC in front of her and began "I wish to have a silver sword, wit a green gem in the hilt. I want it to increase my damage. If that is ok."

She thought for a moment and pulled  out a roll of paper. It was the schematics for a sword called  'Ravisher' "this is a sword I designed a long time ago. Youll need to find me three silver ores from a cave to the south. An emerald from one of the mines in the north of the village, and three wolf hairs., bring those materials to me,a nd ill make you the best sword ever!" 

Celes smiled and pressed <<Yes>> on her HUD, and thus her quests began. 

She lliked int o her inventory, she now had an <<iron pick>> and a <<gem pick>> in her inventory, along with her Devastator. She equipped ehr devastator again. It would be easiest to fight the wolves, so she decided to do that last. She headed north, to the mines. She only needed one emerald, but it could be hard to find. 

She walked ot the entrance of the cave, she knew there was a chance of being attacked by bats but it was low enough she didnt worry. She walked inside, bending over the first few ore veins she found. (1679, loot 9) However after searching for almost an hour she had found nothing. She decided to pick a spot and begin picking away at it. (1680, loot 8) She found nothing that way so she moved onward deeper into the mine. eventually she found a vein she could exploit (1681, loot 14). She began to mine at it, trying to extract an emerald. 

Eventually she managed to get one <<raw emerald>>  from the vein (1682 loot 16, BD 9, mob 4)  she sighed, happy to have finally gotten what she had been looking for. Unfortunately there was a bat that had a slightly different idea, it attacked her. She easily dodged the creature, and attacked (DMG9),

Celesmeh 27/27

Bat 5/14

The bat attacked again (1683, BD 4, mob 6) celes easily evaded the attack, but missed he rown. She fell back into an attack position and (1685, bd 5+1acc, loot 18) and pressed forward, with a slice. The bat fell to pieces. 70 Col appeared in her inventory. She sat down for a moment to eat bread. Satisfied she returned to the town for the night. Now all she needed was three silver ores and the wolf hairs. 

The next day she got up extra early, hoping to make it to the caves to the south early on in the day. walked down, admiring the sunrise god it really is beautiful here.... The caves werent much to look at really, but she was sure she could find some silver veins soon enough! (1691, loot 19) Almost immediately she found a siver vein and began mining. She got one <<Silver Ore>> From it. 

Once deeper in the cave she Attemped again, The first vein she found was a dud (1702, loot 10) but as she continued she was able to find one that looked good! She began to work on it, if she could sweat in this world she would have been sweating like crazy, btu for now she just picked at the vein. eventually her HUD lit up(1703, loot 19) <<Silver ore>>.  She jumped up happily! finally! She was so happy to have found the last ore. Now all she needed to do was hunt wolves.

She ran out of the cave, the excitement was too much for her. She needed to find wolves and fast. But one wolf, too easy right?  No see needed to find a nice sized pack. Finally after about an hour of searching she found one, nine low level wolves. Easy enough to defeat in one hit, but enough to be a challenge. She ran to attack the first one (1717, BD 6) She sliced at him, destroying him in an instant. The rest of the wolves attacked. Tearing at her arms and legs four managed to hit. This was exhilarating, yet terrifying. She was ready for more.

1715 mob 9 DMG 1
1714 mob 7 miss
1713 mob 3 miss
1712 mob 3 miss
1710 mob 9 DMG 1
1709 mob 3 miss
1708 mob 10 DMG 1
1707 mob 10 Dmg 1

wolf DEAD
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 23/27

Celes smiled, they had managed to land a few attack, But it wouldnt be enough She was ready to attack again! This time she tricked the wolves. Her form shimmered, momentarily becoming that of another wolf they looked around comfuse das she attacked another wolf (1727 4, disguise +1bd +1 acc= 6, craft 12 heal 1)  (Dmg 8) the stunned wolf fell apart into a million pieces.  

1725 mob 6 miss (thorns -1) 
1724 mob 10 DMG 1
1723 mob 1 miss
1722 mob 9 DMG 1
1721 mob 6 miss (thorns -1)
1720 mob 5 miss
1719 mob 1 miss
1718 mob 10 DMG 1

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 21/27

She swung again, this time going for the wolf nearest her Killing him instantly(1735, bd 10) the rest of the wolves circled her, each attempting their own attack... 

1734 mob 5 miss
1733 mob 8 DMG 1
1732 mob 2 miss
1731 mob 7 miss (thorns -1)
1730 mob 1 miss
1729 mob 3 miss
1728 mob 10 DMG 1

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 19/27

Celes jumped back, taking a moment to reassess the situation. Quickly she looked at the wolves. Six left, six attacks. She could do it. She was sure she could do it. She swung again at one of the wolves... (1742, 5+1 acc, hit) the wolf yelped as he fell apart to pieces. Celes smiled in satisfaction, only five left. they attacked each trying to attack at once, each missing her as they bumped into each other. 

1740 mob 5 miss
1739 mob 8 DMG 1 (thorns -1)
1738 mob 2 miss
1737 mob 4 miss
1736 mob 9 DMG 1

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 8/8
wolf 6/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 19/27

Celes jumped and rolled getting slightly farther away, she braced herself to attack again. Only five wolves left, she would kill them all. (1750, bd 10) She killed another. The braced for their attack, it wouldnt be easy but it would be enough. 

1748 mob 3 miss
1747 mob 8 DMG 1
1746 mob 2 miss
1745 mob 2 miss

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 6/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 18/27

(1751, bd 6) She swung again, Taring the throat of one wolf as she faced the rest. They howled as they began their attack once more, their number dwindling.

1754 mob 5 miss
1753 mob 7 miss (thorns -1)
1752 mob 9 DMG 1

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 8/8
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 18/27

Only three left she was excited to be done....Maybe this was a big group, but i was able to destroy them just the same. I wont lose!  (1759, 7) She slashed, killing another, she was so close, so close to being done....

1757 mob 4 miss
1756 mob 8 DMG 1

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 7/8
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 17/27

Celes faced off with the last two,  one on one, She wung at the first, (1760 bd1, mob 6) she missed, but the wolf fared no better, the next wolf attacked. (1761, mob 9, bd 9) it bit her arm(dmg 1) but she took advantage of that moment to attack the wolf, driving her spear through its chest.  As the fell apart the next wolf attacked, hardly giving her a breath (1763 mob 4 bd 8) She dodged bracing her spear to hit him and destroy him. she allowed herself to fall into the grass. She was done. 

She weakly pulled down her HUD and checked <<wolf hairs>> the quest item was there. she was done just as the sun was setting.

wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf DEAD
wolf 8/8

Celesmeh 16/27

She spent that night in the inn, the next morning waking up and going back to the shop. She found Sai busy working on different swords she walked up to the counter "Hey Sai!! I'm back!" she pulle down her HUD and gave the NPC all of her things. the NPC quickly thanked her and set to work. She saw each of the items slowly morph into the new sword. A silver sword, the hilt shining with an emerald in it. It was truly beautiful. "Here you go! thnak you for your help in making me a better blacksmith!" Sai said with a Smile. Celes thanked her and took the sword. 

This thread is finished!!

Summary: 

full pages: 1

Players: 1

rewards:

2 sp

400 col

<<Ravisher>>  sword +1 dmg