[SP-F1] Earning a Living (complete)

Deciding to become a cook Rei walked around a city. She did not know how food and shops really worked In SAO. First she visited an NPC Shop. They sold bread but it was not cooked but that was not going to bring her down. She marched up to the NPC and put on her smile. "Hello Mr. NPC, I was wondering how did you make your delicious looking bread." The NPC laughed, "I see you are trying to become a cook. Well then you have came to the right starting place. I shall show you the ropes of becoming a bread winner." Then he pulled her into the back room. "Alright Ms Unyielding, i need you to pick some wheat from the garden, come get me when you finished." Then he walked back to his post.

Rei slammed his fist together "NPC wont betray you so I love them." Then she ran to the garden and try to pick the wheat 1744 3 6 19 + 1 1 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 12:43:01

Despite being her first time she successfully picked the wheat. Like the wheat picking boss. "YES i got the wheat time to make bread"

"You have obtain"

cooking mats

Rei walked to the front of the store to show the NPC the wheat. "Mr. NPC i did it on my first try. I guess i get it from my mom." The NPC smiled, "This is Great work. Now i need you to grind it into Flour." She smiled, "Ok sir i will get right on it." Rei ran into the back off the store and walked to a turning stone. She place the wheat on the mill and turned it. 

1762 7 12 17+ 1 10 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 13:09:08

"You have acquired" 

cooking mat

"Awesome, im on a roll Lets GO matz"

1764 6 6 17 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 13:12:53

Rei walked back to the NPC lugging the flower. She was so successful with making it that she created several bags.. Its weird how so little material can make so much resources. After towing all the flower the NPC was extremely happy. "Good Job Ms. Unyielding. For your next task i need you to go get some water from the well. Please dont mind little Jimmy" Rei almost snickered. but nodded her head. "Jimmy fell down the well... aww a classic. NPC are so awesome." She walked up to the well and dropped the bucket. As she lifted it, A boy was hanging on the bottom. "Thank you ms. i did not know how ... wait what are you.. .AHHHHH" She pushed the boy back into the well. It amused her.

cooking mat

As she carry carried the water back she thought about her mother. "I wonder if mom had to do all of this just to learned how to cook." She walked slowly careful not to spell anything. Nothing could be worst then having to restart the quest. The NPC stopped her before she walked in-front of his stand. Please put that in the back room." Rei nodded and placed the water in the back room. Then he put some wood inside of an oven. "Can you start this fire Ms Unyielding?" She nodded and rubbed the stones together so that the sparks would fly on the wood. And whoosh the fire started

1767 2 4

2 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 13:30:36

cooking mat

The NPC admired the flames. "Indeed Ms. Unyielding you are skilled Now i need you to craft bread using the oven." Rei was confused at first. she walked to the oven and studied it for a second.

1779 5 2 5 +1 9 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 14:46:12

Her ego was in the air.. little did she remember that as soon as she gets this way, her luck goes sour. The bread was burnt. "NOOO darn it how ... i want a redo" She threw away the burnt. "I am going to keep trying Mr. NPC"

The NPC did not respond, as if the quest requirement was not for-filled. Rei stretched her arms and prepared to make more bread. She walked back to the oven and the menu opened up. "Ok Rei you got this just make the bread."

1780 6 2 18 +1 2 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 15:05:52

As her raged build up so did the flames. For the first time in the world, a virtual oven discovered fear. and throw out the bread properly cooked. "Yes that how a Gladiolus does it."

cooking mat

The NPC was very impress "That was the quickest i have ever seen anyone bake a bread. Omega good job, you have now completed the bread quest." Rei jumped up and down excited about completed her mission. As she was about to walk out, the NPC stopped her. "A good Cook always tastes his/her work." Rei shrug, she didn't know you could taste stuff in SAO. she picked up the bread and took a bite.

1783 5 10 2 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 15:57:13

The bread was so good she ate it all and did not leave any left overs. "Yes, this is what i want to do lol"

Rei left the show to explore more of the city. She came across another NPC, this one was owner of a cookie shop. "Greetings Ms. Unyielding," she shouted, "I heard you where trying to become a cook, would you like to try to bake a cake" Rei eyes light up at the word cake. "OMG OMG OMG, I LOVE CAKE PLEASE TEACH ME" The NPC giggled before opening her door. Rei ran inside the building and saw cake everywhere. "OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO I DO FIRST?!" The NPC pulled out a fan to hid her mouth, "First i need you to mix that batter over there. Rei ran over the the batter and stirred it like a madwoman. 

1789 1 2 11 6 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 16:25:30

However she stirred it too fast and it flew out of the bowl. 

The NPC grabbed a jar and poored more batter in the bowl, "You can do this child, try again." Rei nodded and stirred the batter again. Not so violently but still at a very fast pace. She was focused and imagined the cake. 

1790 4 2 19 3 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 16:29:03

After she finished the The bowl looked as if it was filled with brown syrup. "Good job Ms. Unyielding, you have a knack for this, Are you ready for the next step?" Asked the NPC. Rei nodded with excitement. All she could think about was how tasty and pretty her cake was going to be. This was the reason she wanted to cook.

cooking mat

The NPC pulled out a cartoon of eggs. "I need you to crack 2 eggs into a bowl. and remember, no shells." Rei grabbed two eggs with excitement. She did this all the time at home. One could call her an eggcellent egg cracker.  But real life and a video game are two seperate things.

1791 6 7 11 5 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 16:35:00

She crushed an egg in her hand before even getting ready to crack it, "Opps... guess i dont know my own strength." she let out a sigh as her pride was hurt. She really was great at cracking eggs in the real world. Her mother would always praise her. 

Rei grabbed another two eggs. This time she was not going to break them in her hands. She new she was going to succeed. She had to, for her name, for her family, FOR THE EGGS. She took a deep breath.

1792 7 1 10 3 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 16:44:21

However the egg cracked in her hands again. She screamed for a few seconds before taking some deep breaths, "Its ok Rei you have this, there are infinite amount of eggs." She smiled then turn to the NPC.

She grabbed another set of eggs. These eggs where alittle bigger so that must have meant they where alittle stronger. They had to be. The where super eggs.

1793 6 5 1 8 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png

2014-11-21 16:47:51

yea... super broke eggs. the eggs gave off a bad smell and everything. Why where their rotten eggs in a batch of good eggs. Nobody knows, except the demonic creator. Rei throw the eggs at the door. The eggs splattered and then converted to pixels

"This game is so broken, first the nodes dont drop, now i cant even crack a single egg." Rei complained. The NPC did not respond, as she was holding a cartoon if infinite eggs. "I WONT GIVE UP, eggs you will be cracked... 2NIGHT" 

1795 5 5 10 3 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 16:52:23

The next set of eggs where even more brutal the the first, They where so hard it felt like they where stones. After closer examination, she learned that they where stones. "THE HELL, why is their a rock in these carton of eggs?"

Rei threw the rocks out the window in blind fury. "STUPID BS GAME... MAKE SOME DARN SENSE NEXT TIME ARGH," Then she picked up 2 MORE eggs. Something was going to Crack, be it it the eggs or her...

1803 4 9 5+1 10 http://www.sao-rpg.c Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 18:09:16

And it was bound to be Rei. She peck the eggs together and they exploded in her face, "This is what happens when you believe in your self... you think your going to do well. then the system saids SCREW YOU, you cant crack eggs. It requires some random generated number that not even irrelevant to breaking an egg..." She wiped her face and started steaming. If this was real life, her head would be a boiled egg.

Rei grabbed two more eggs. She doubled checked them. She prayed to the god of eggs. She even kissed both eggs. "What more do you want eggs... please let me crack you."

1804 7 5 14+1 6 Unyielding Msg_hover2.png 2014-11-21 18:14:38

She closed her eyes and slightly brought the eggs together. "They didnt explode..." She then placed them over the bowl and let out the yolk perfectly. "OMG, I DID IT THAT THAT." The NPC laughed with excitement as she placed the fan over her mouth, "You are so good at cracking eggs Ms. Unyielding, one of the best I seen." Rei turned away from NPC to hide her anger. She knew that it was only a prerecorded line but it sounded so sarcastic... She then turned around to thank her and ask her about the next task.

The NPC turned on the oven and fanned the flames. "Hoho Ms Unyielding now you need to bake the cake. This is the most dangerous part. I known dozens of people who have burned down their homes from I proper fire care." Rei was prepared she knew how to use the oven. She walked up to oven and a window popped up. She clicked back cake and waited for the results

1838 7 7 14+1 8 Unyielding 2014-11-22 08:24:10

The cake came out perfect.

Cooking mat

"Great job ms Unyielding, now it is time for my favorite part... DECORATING" shout the NPC as she waved her fan in the hair. Her and Rei grabbed some icing and covered the cake in pink sugar. It looked so delicious that she was drooling to eat it. The NPC laughed before catching a glimps of Rei reaching on for a bite. She slapped her hand with her fan, "no this is for the customer."

Rei lost 1 HP

"But I want cake too." She whine as she rubbed her hand. "Then you will have to make your own shop hahaha" mocked the NPC

"Then I will do better, I WILL MAKE A TAVERN" shouted Rei.

Rei ran out the shop with maximum energy. Her first mission was to find a nice building. It took a few minutes but she finally managed to fine a building blueprint she liked. The building looked a little beat up but it was very spacious. It had a nice kitchen, a bar, a few tables, a few beds upstairs, and a lovely window. Now all she needed was a name.

"Unyielding Hunger... Noo...

McDonalds Noooo

Oh I got it

Gladiolus' Checkpoint"

Now she started planing the design. Her favorite color was purple. However that was too fancy of a color for a tavern. She needed the color some where though... Then she got an idea. She could make the outside a dark brown. The inside would be a lovely white pine. The stools would be purple and the tables would be white. The sign would be written in English and cursive. Her logo would be a purple Gladiolus flower. Her vision was crystal clear

she walked up to a construction NPC and handed him her design. She was very proud of her work. However she would be even happier by this next event. The NPC view the plans and smiled,"lucky girl you know you are the 20th customer today... So you get a free 400 col woot." Rei screamed in excitement. She got building design and free money's best moment ever.

"You have earned"

Col 400

Total reward

400 col

7 cooking mats