[F-6]Gladiolus Checkpoint- Selling crafting attempts, Bonus Craft EXP, and other buffs (close)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crafting attempt 1/2

1884: 1 +1 exp

Unyie started up the fire after grabbing a bunch of food. She was going to have a feast, She paced a huge Chunk of meat over the fire. "Yes you delicious thing, stay here for a few minutes" Then she left to cut up some carrots... What she did not know was that meat was not tied up properly and it fell into the flames. Unyie return and fell to the floor... "NOOOO HOW... WHY T-T at last... i have failed you meat..."

Crafting attempt 2/2

hello

1886: 10 + 3exp

She grabbed another meat out of the freezer, OK This time, i will not let you drop. She tied it up tightly above the fire before grabbing the rest of the carrots. She set the carrots around the plate and then returned to the meat. It was cooked nicely and the smoke gave it a nice crisped looking coat. She place the meat on the plate and poured syrup over it. Her first dish was complete

Item: Gladious VD

Type: Consumable
Quality: uncommon
Shop: Gladolus Checkpoint

Enhancements: [Vitamin 

Description: 1 LD

crafting attempt 1/2

+ 2 exp

Unyie started grinding up some herbs. After the plants where mushed she dumped them in a bowl. She added some oranges, bananas, apples, and other healthy items. Next she poured sugar and love. Finnaly she grabbed her spoon and mixed it together. She then procceded to dump it into the oven and what came out was some candy... that did nothing... Useless candy

item: Useless candy

Crafting attempt 2/2

1893: 10

+ 3exp

Unyie was worried about burning the meat over a fire so she desided to let it hang dry to make jerky. After allowing it to hang it dried up nicely. She was very impressed. She lit a fire under it, then she Then she threw some salt and fruit juice. Then she punched it.. with fruit.. The punched it again with her fist of truth honor and the Japanese way. What came out was no surprise... it was A SMOKE HAM... HOW ... this game is broke

Arekkusu came inside the Inn in order to not just check up on his friend, but to actually stay somewhere other than an NPC Inn or outside until the sun comes out. Since Arekkusu knew Unyie well, Arekkusu have a better chance staying here. So he decided to give this an attempt. The space inside was immense, it was amazing to see such a huge area. Arekkusu looked for the front desk, then he found it, but Unyie wasn't there.

"Hey Unyie-Chan!" Arekkusu called out. "Are you here? Holler if you can hear me!"

Arekkusu then waited for a reply from his friend. If not he'll have to check in another time. He leaned against the front desk with both his arms laid on the desk.

"Its free to stay, although we dont have all the commodities of a real inn yet.."

ID 2100 10 +3exp

She walks into the kicten and starts to cook up the ham. The ham looked so glazed that she debated about not glazing it.. THen she bumped into the jar and it glazed anyway. "NOOO dont glazeee.." there was a bright light and hat came out was this

"Ummm" Arekkusu said with curiousity. "Do you need any help there? I'll be happy to help you out for a little bit with whatever you're doing."

Arekkusu put his items back into his inventory until he then had his normal clothing on. "Do you need items I can fetch or time something or maybe move things over?" Arekkusu asked.

"It's is no problem , I build this place so that people could relax so don't worry. I am just keeping my self busy that's all lol" she pulls up a chair and sits down. When she not cooking she cleaning, or questing. She was exhausted. She dosed off in her chair.

-Obtained room key-

"Thanks." Arekkusu said. "I'll make sure to do so. See you later."

Arekkusu walked through the inn and found the room he was looking for. It wasn't complete, but what can he do? Arekkusu closed the door and locked it before he laid on his bed. He was so stressed, he just avoided death and he also avoided a death that would cause him to be a murderer. He went onto the bed and rested.

ID 2250 12

Rei grabbed a bunch of oranges after hearing about a pirate who eat oranges and was kay. Inspired she but them on dagger and threw them on a frying pan. Then she cooked the dagger and proceed to fry it on a frying pan. Lastly she put it on a plate and got

Item: Gladious VD 2.0

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: [Vitamin] [Herb]

Description: 2 LD 1 acc

ID 2251 12 

Rei was pleased with her last craft. So she decided to do it again. She stabbed the orange with knife. Then she threw the food on a grill and super heating it. Thus ending the last stage of cooking. and out came.

Item: Gladious VD 2.0

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: [Vitamin] [Herb]

Description: 2 LD