[SP-F1] Earning a living! (Quest - Atlus)

Atlus wandered the streets of the town of beginnings. 'I should probably upgrade this armor to something a little cooler.' Atlus spied an armory. An NPC in a black cloak stood behind a counter "Greetings Stranger! Got a lot of rare things on sale!". Atlus leaned on the counter scanning the wall for some neat looking armor "This is all a little to much for me, got anything cheaper?" Atlus asked the cloaked man. "What you see here is all i got stranger.". Atlus sighed "I see thanks anyway!" Atlus left the mans humble establishment. "Come back anytime stranger!". Atlus was a little disappointed, everything for sale in this city was either to expensive or wasn't worth buying 'Maybe I could craft stuff? Nah I don't know the first thing about crafting! Ill have to find someone decent at tailoring to teach me.' Atlus began searching for a suitable place to teach him the art of tailoring.

"Return to me with the skin of boars stranger then we may begin the tailorin!" Atlus had ended up returning to the cloaked NPC for assistance "Boar skin? Shouldent be to difficult, ill be back soon." Atlus left the mysterious armory, and headed out to find some boars.

After walking for some time Atlus found himself in a large plain, a few packs of Boar we're running across the grass 'I probably shouldent go against a pack just yet, ill have to find one by itself.' Atlus kept walking trying to avoid large packs. Eventually Atlus came across one eating something of the ground. Atlus began charging for it drawing his short blade. "Get ready to die ya dumb pig!"

1-5 Attack hits

6-10 Attack misses

Atlus missed the Boar pretty badly. The pig rushed into him, and Atlus narrowly avoided a horn going through his chest. 'Man I need to be more careful!' The boar was rushing for Atlus again, Atlus prepared his himself for another strike.

1-3 Boar misses, Atlus hits

4-5 Boar misses, Atlus misses

6-8 Boar Hits, Atlus misses

9-10 Boar Hits, Atlus hits

Atlus jumped off the boar as it denigrated. 'Alright! First kill! Lets see what it drops.' Atlus waited for what the boar would drop.

(Loot dice)

1-5 Boar meat no cloth

6-10 No boar meat 1 cloth

11-15 Boar Meat 1 Cloth

16-20 Boar Meat 2 Cloth

((If it turns out im wrong on how Looting dice works ill make a different post for the roll.)

• 3 weeks later...

Atlus looked in disgust at the drops from the boar ((+1 Boar Meat added to inventory)) "What no cloth?! You've gotta be joking! I did all that work for nothing!?" Atlus looked around for another boar to fight 'Guess its not all bad, gives me an excuse to do some grinding.' Suddenly a fast moving ball of fur and rage charged at Atlus knocking him back a little, quickly drawing his blade Atlus shouted at the boar "You picked the wrong guy to screw with! I'm a master at boar killing, you might as well just throw in the towel!" Atlus charged at the boar.

1-5 Atlus hits the boar

6-10 Boar hits Atlus

The boar hit Atlus with a ton of force, throwing him backwards quite a ways. "Ha! Lucky shot!" Atlus let out a loud howl 'I cant keep taking damage I need to end this now, I need to try a sword skill as opposed to just swinging wildly.' Atlus readied his weapon as the boar charged at him again.

1-5 Atlus hit kills the boar

6-10 Atlus is hit by the boar

The boar charges at Atlus, the blade in Atlus' hands glows a bright red "Finishing mo-!" Mid sentence Atlus is caught off guard by the boar sending him down once again. 'Crap! I need to focus, or this boar is going to kill me!' The boar circled around waiting for another opportunity to strike. Atlus readied himself, and charged at the beast.

((Lets try a different approach!))

1-5 Atlus' attack fails

6-10 Atlus' attack kills

"Finishing move! Crescent Regalia!" ((Not a sword skill Atlus names all his moves himself for added flair.)) Atlus slashed through the boar, slicing its model in half. Atlus sheathed his sword in the coolest way possible "Heat end!" The boars model exploded behind him. 'Now lets hope for some cloth!'

((Loot (WHY DO I KEEP PUTTING CRAFTING INSTEAD OF LOOT))

1-3 Boar meat and cloth

4-5 No boar meat and some cloth

6-8 Boar meat and no cloth

9-10 No boar meat and 2 cloth

Looking down at the drops from the boar Atlus got very excited ((+1 Boar Meat +1 Cloth added to inventory)) Atlus raised his arms in the air "Yes! I am Atlus the killer of boar! Feel my burning passion!" Atlus could barley contain his excitement 'Now I should probably get 2 more, then ill return to that merchant and make something cool!' Atlus scanned the plains for more lone boar.

Atlus had killed a few more boar but none had dropped any cloth 'I'm getting better at this. Maybe I should try to kill two this time.' Atlus started searching for a pair, the plains he walked across were beautiful, they looked extremely realistic. After some walking he stumbled apon two boar. "Alright lets do this!" Atlus charged at the two boar catching them off guard. Atlus swiped at boar one going for a risky killing blow.

(Attack)

1-5 Atlus attacks

6-10 Atlus' attack fails and the boar hits him

Atlus is hit in the side by the boar. "Gah!" Atlus caught himself as he slid back taking minimal damage. The second boar charged at him, but Atlus managed to keep it back. Atlus raised his blade and prepared to strike it in the back

(Attack)

1-5 Atlus stabs the boar in the back

6-10 Atlus is hit by the other boar and his attack fails

"Finishing move! Crescent Regalia!" Atlus swings at the boar but misses 'I dont have it in me to do another one of those! Ill have to kill them normally' Atlus jumped upward to try and launch an attack from the air "Take this"

(Attack)

1-5 Atlus attacks and kills the second boar

6-10 Atlus falls and is vulnerable to an attack

Atlus falls flat on his face and struggles to get up. One of the two boar hit him sending him flying back 'No... It cant end like this, I have to escape this world and see her again, I need to focus!' Atlus picked himself off the ground "Now youve made me angry boar! Your really not gonna like me when im angry!" Atlus shouted Atlus charged at the boar with his sword raised

((Attack))

1-5 Atlus kills 1 boar

6-7 Atlus kills both boar

8-10 The boar hit Atlus once more

((Music que http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=3g96ThA1DKE))

"Ill kill you! For Mika!" Atlus hits the boar with a powerful vertical slice, But the boar reeled in pain "Why arnt you dead yet!" Atlus hits the boar with a barrage of attacks, killing the boar. Atlus turns around to see the other boar "Now you!" Atlus charged at the boar screaming at the top of his lungs

(Attack)

1-5 Atlus his and kills the other boar

6-10 The boar hits Atlus

(Loot)

1-5 1 cloth no meat

6-10 2 cloth no meat

11-15 1 cloth and 1 meat

16-20 no cloth and no meat

((Second music que https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBoocPe_DNU))

"Ill end you! And ill end every other monster in this game!" Atlus shouted with tears in his eyes letting out a giant barrage of rage filled attacks. The boars life ended and Atlus fell to his knees crying "I could've died... I could've never seen Mika again. I've gotta get out of this world, I have to see her face again." Atlus was crying into his palms.

(Loot)

1-5 1 cloth no meat

6-10 1 cloth 1 meat

11-15 2 cloth no meat

16-20 no cloth no meat

"I gotta quit cryin and move on. Ill never get anywhere sitting here bawling." Atlus wiped away his tears and received his loot "Alright I can go see that guy now." Atlus returned to the city as it started getting dark to see the stranger again.

Atlus entered the busy city, searching for that man again. After awhile of searching Atlus entered the shop again "Ahh youve returned stranger!"

Atlus took the scraps of cloth out of his inventory "Will this do?" Atlus asked

"Ahh yes! You can craft a fine cape out of dis stranger! Allow me to show you" The cloaked stranger demonstrated how to activate the tailoring skill and made a black cape out of some material he had "Simple as dat stranger." The man said

"Alright lets try this out." Atlus mimicked he stranger and attempted to craft

((Crafting))

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)