[PP F1] Opposites attract (Kiru) (complete)

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice

Out of no where Flew Unyie Glaive. The weapon Pierced the Bear Sending it crashing into the ground. Unyie came walking out of the debris with the most intense expression. As moved next to the bear she pulled out her weapon from its body and places her foot over its head. "Tsk, tsk, bear kun... if you think i will fall from something so weak... you got another thing coming." She took her foot off the creature and walked next to Kiru, "your turn." 

Bear too 3 damage, 1 bleed damage. Bleed refreshed Paralyze.

Bear HP 22/36 Bleed 1/1 Paralyzed 1/1

Unyie 17/17 Hate 5

Kiru 73/73 Hate 1

To my delight, the young girl had a mini rage and once again paralyzed the bear. I knew you wouldn't go down that easily! I said and oddly, patted her on the head. The bear was now helpless, and there was a one hundred percent guarantee that it was going to die soon. I stepped forward and stabbed the blade of my sword into the bear's stomach. It roared in displeasure but I kept it in there for a minute. Your turn..What should I call you? I'm sure you don't want me to say Unyielding.. I said, retracting the sword Thorn from the bear. 

ID; 2505 BD 3

Bear HP 20/36 Bleed 1/1 Paralyzed 1/1

Unyie 17/17 Hate 5
Kiru 73/73 Hate 1

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Unyie Slashed the Bear in the stomach while it couldnt move,  "Some people call me Unyie." She watched as the bear recovered from its debuffs. She ran around the bear since it had agro on her. "Get ready, Im not sure if i can keep live if my luck goes out" She then readied her weapon. The bear had to be angry since its claws came slashing out.

Bear HP 20/36 Bleed 1/1 Paralyzed 1/1

Unyie 17/17 Hate 6

Kiru 73/73 Hate 1