[PP - F1] COOKING MANIA: BACK TO BASICS

Aio glared at the sparkly waterfall as the sunset caused an orange glitter mixing with the silver lining of the clouds. The sky looked like there was an epic war going on between the blue and the orange spectrums of light. It was all too beautiful to believe that it wasn't actually real. He brushed his head against the soft grass ofthe ground, watching the clouds race across the skype, some losing their shape and form. Suddenly a clear crystal fell from the sky and went plop straight into Aio's right eye; another dropped down and landed on his cheek. They were water droplets and it was looking like it was going to rain. The clouds cuddled together leaving only a few patches of light penetrating onto the ground. It was also beautiful; he continued to watch though he was getting wet. After all, he knew it was just a game and he could get sick with the cold. "Achu!" He pretended that he sneezed. Then he let out a smile. "It's good to take a break once in a while."

anime-rain-gif.gif

"I wonder if i'll ever find someone he liked what i like; or maybe someone who really loved looking at nature and was fun to be around with. I'd love to meet someone like that. At least i would have found someone who would be a good friend." Aio looked at his inventory, trying to find something to eat. "Oh no, all i got is bread again." He sighed. "Boring bread. Aaaaammm!" He took a bite and walked towards a tree to lean his back onto it.

"I can't keep eating bread all the time. I'm a cook i should really cook something tasty. I got to get some more materials. Oh i guess i'll do this quest again. 'Earning a Living' , it was quite fun last time i did it." Aio clicked on the quest and a pop up message swiped up in fron of his face.

QUEST ACTIVATED

QUEST NAME: <<Earning A Living>>

RECOMMENDED LEVEL:          ALL 

DO YOU WISH TO INVITE A PART MEMBER IN THIS QUEST?

"Hmm, it would be nice to have some company. Let's leave an open invitation; i'm looking forward to meeting someone. In the meantime i'll take a nap under this tree and enjoy the drizzle and the calm breeze."

Celes walked along calmly. She was thinking of going to collect some materials, that would be easiest. So she continued to walk along until she arrived to where she could take the quest.  As she went through the motions of accepting the quest she realized there was someone nearby. "OH! Aio! how are you today Aio-san"

Aio's suddenly woke up when he heard someone say his name. He looked up to see a player he'd met before. "Oh hey Celesmeh; nice to meet you again; though last time i didn't properly introduce myself." He smiled and looked at his quest info. "Oh i see you joined me on my quest, thanks a lot, i was hoping to find some company. I normally spend my time alone but i needed a change today." Aio raised his hand towards Celesmeh for a handshake. " Well, i hope we have a good time. Since you probably need some materials too; i'll show you a little cave i  found."

Aio opened his map rendering to show her the location. "See here, this is where we are; we have to cross the grasslands here and this blinking red dot is where the cave is. Any questions?" He closed the map and smiled.

"Ooo bodyguard? That will be nice; since you're stronger you can help me kill the mushies so I can get some mushrooms. Last time I almost died trying. Oh and the cave is pretty cold inside; the entrance is covered by some tree branches and bushes; inside there are different kind of slimeys, they are neutral so they will only attack if you hit them, but if you don't want to hurt those cute goo balls then you can just scoop the materials from them with your hand. Hihi it feels really ticklish. Kinda like this. " Aio stretched out his hand and tried to tickle Celesmeh on het palm. "See ticklish huh." He giggled. "Okkie bodyguard Cel; onward we go hihi."

Aio was pleased someone was joining him on his quest so being a bit overexcited. As they walked to the cave, he kept pointing at things, telling Celesmeh what he thinks about them."Yea I think they shouldve made those green pointers on our heads blue. I like the colour blue."

After a couple of minutes they finally reached the cave."Well here we are; you can be the first to enter and take a peek inside. "

"Onward!!" Celes said with a smile she agreed with some things, and with others she didnt "Blue? no they look better in a deep brown, dont you think? it add more shadow!" She smiled, it was nice to have someone chatting at her, instead of being in silence, of feeling liek she needed to force a conversation. Eventually they arrived at the caves. "Ill keep any bats at bay while you gather mats, okay?"

(Wow quick awesome reply)

"Bats? Wow I forgot bats lived in caves but I haven't seen any in this one. Maybe the are sleeping deeper inside of the cave. I was to afraid to go any further into it. But do you here those squishy sounds. Those are the slimes I was talking about. Look there's one over there. "

Aio walked up to the green slime and patted it. "Hey there Lime Slime I brought a friend along thi time; her name is Celesmeh, let's hope she won't be a big meanie and squish you guys hihi."

Slimestand.gif

"They aren't really that dangerous but if you want harder monsters to fight im sure you'll find some as you go deeper into the cave. Its okay to leave with this little fellas, I'll just try to get a few materials from them then I'll catch up with you.

Celes pet the slimes as she walked by, this was fun, not fighting just...hanging out!  he began to look around for mats... (2218, loot 9) and found nothing... She continued to wade around, playing with the small slimes as they came up to her and played. they were cute and seemed harmless enough. she turned to Aio "So, how did you find this place, anyway?"

Aio smiled when he saw Celesmeh playing with the little goos. "Well you know i really like walking around; so one day i just noticed the cave entrance hidden by the leaves so i decided to check it out. I'm gonna try get some materials too."

ID:2265 Loot:8

Aio dipped his hand in one of the little slimes, it was tickly as usual but he liked it. "Awww i didn't get anything; lol i got bored last time doing this because they weren't giving me anything." Just suddenly heard a couple of bats entering the cave. "Eek, oh nyuu bats. At least i got a bodyguard to protect me hihi"

2300100.pngHP:5/5 (Bat's actions will be controlled by Celesmeh, since Aio isn't fighting it ^^)

Celes ran up To the bat and swung, taking it down in one hit (9+2crit=11) she looked at the poor thing, and then walked back to where Aio was. "Hey! I killed a bat, but they aren't that strong, want to join me? I bet you could take a few down too. How goes the loot collecting?" She looked around for a moment To get a better feel for the cave. It was almost relaxing to be in the cool damp dark space...

Aio watched in amazement as Celesmeh took down the bat in one hit; it would've taken him at least three hits to take down one. "Wow that looked like a piece of cake for you Celes;I hope one day I could be as strong as you. I'm still getting nothing from these squishy slimes, so I guess I could try to kill a bat."

Aio peer a dark ceiling of the cave, it gave him an eerie feeling, especially when he saw a pair of glowy eyes staring down at him. The bat swooped down and flew across the room. "Alright, get ready little batty."

Id;2538 Battle 6 mob 10

As the bat was about to fly right above Aios head, he raised his sword and hit it right under its wing. It lost control of flight for a while then it turned around to attack Aio. It was too late when he noticed it aiming for his face, so it clawed him right across and he lost health. "Owie, don't help just yet Celes, I can do it. "

Aio swung his sword aimlessly in the air hoping to hit the bat but he always kept missing. He got dizzy and provided another opportunity for the bat to attack. When the bat closed in on him, he fell to the ground dodging its attack. He looked at Celesmeh and felt so embarrassed. " I'm a bit clumsy huh." He scratched his head giving of a fake smile to pretend nothing was wrong with it.

Aio's HP: 7/9

Celes poked at the bat with her spear (2597, 8) and immediately took it down (Dmg 9) she went to check on Aio, kneeling down next to him" you ok buddy? See this is why you need a bodyguard like me!" She patted him on the back and looked around, there could be more bats around, but she was ready for that, this cave was too low level to hurt her.

Id 2630 10 9
Id 2631 4 9
Id 2632 2 3
Id 2633 3 6

"Th... thank you so much Celes, I hope that one day I could be as strong as you. I don't really like fighting but I like to explore Aincrad more; but I know I have to train better because there are much worse things out there. "

Aio stood and thanked Celes again. "Thanx unstoppable bodyguard hihi. Ooo hetrs comes another bat, ill try to take it this time. " Aio ran towards the bat, creating momentum with his sword as he swiped it from the ground and slashed it across the bats face, it squealed and turned around to attack him.

He didn't know how to defend himself against such a flying creature so it easily hit him. He tried to attack it again but he missed this time. It swooped around and hit him again. "Eeeeee!" He kept missing it and managed to dodge its attack once. But it came around once more and jit again
"Ayeeee, I can't, please help me Celes."

Bat's HP: 2/4   Aio's HP: 4/9

Celes rushed forward swinging the the bat (29996, bd 6) she sliced it in half once more (dmg 9) and smiled at Aio. "So have you been able to get materials?" She said cheerily, looking around the cave. She decided to try and mine some of her own mats, she reached down and picked at a stone (3000,loot 11) and was able to get one mat. She jumped excitedly "oh man did you see! I got something!"

"Sadly, I haven't got any so far; I guess I just have bad luck, my life is also below half I might not survive another bat attack if I was alone. I'm glad you're here."

Aio walked over to a stone on the ground. "It seems easy when you to but I'll give it a try." Aio picked up the stone. ID:3004 loot:3

"See, all bad luck. " Aio kicked the stone away in disappointment. Tht floor beneath him began to crack and he fell right through the hole that opened. He'd fallen deeper into an even more darker cave. He looked at his HP to see if he didn't lose any health. "Phew, at least I'm ok."

Id:3005 loot:20

When he got up, he felt the ground shake. A shiny glitter came out; he stuck out his tongue to taste it. "Ooo tasty, special ingredient yay!"

Celes looked around, trying to help Aio find materials. (3020, loot 17). "What about this one?!" She said excitedly holding up what looked like a root vegetable. " can you use this?" She smiled, handing him the root and looking around for something else....

I think I found something! (3021, loot 16) what I think I found something! She continued to dig and found a chest. She opened it (3022, loot 20) and smiled (Found 50 col and 2 mats). "Here" she said to Aio as she sent him a trade "Take half, 25 col and 1 material"

"Thanks Celes; you're really helping me out a lot. Yea I could make some tasty food with this root vegetable and thanks again for sharing your col with me. I really much appreciate it. " Aio kept on trying his luck at gathering materials.

(3193, loot 17; 3194 loot 18; 3196 loot 3)

His Search & Detect skill was really coming in handy this time, he was able to get 2 assorted ingredients with 100col. " Here Celes, you can have 50col hihi. Oh could you lend me a health potion id like to fight another bat again. "

(Is it okay to use assorted ingredients then decide what they are for one time use in cooking? Or do I have to specify? )

(OOC: you dont need to specify)

Celes sliced the bat  (3223, bd 9) and killed it smiling as it squealed and fell apart into a million pieces of data. Che turned ot look at Aio "you are going to be a great cook i'm sure, i'll keep helping you find ingredients" 

Celes smiled and went to work on her own material gathering (loot 3, id 3223) she sighed as she failed again  "Or maybe not."

(3110 - 3112: No loot obtained)

(3113: Loot 20)

Aio searched side by side with Celesmeh trying to get more ingredients. He failed a couple of times but then successfully obtained 2 assorted ingredients along with 150col. "Here Celes you can have the whole 150col, to thank you for helping me out. "

(3316: Loot:18 + 1) (3318: Loot:15 + 1) (3319: Battle: 9 Mob:4)

He kept search again and found 4 assorted ingredients and 100col. "Hey im getting lucky. Gathering materials sure is fun."

Aio looked up to see a spider sneaking up behind Celesmeh. It was no ordinary spider, it was really big. "Look out Celes!" Aio jumped in the air and struck the spider on the head. The spider shot some sticky web towards Aio but it's trap failed.

(3322: Battle:3 Mob:9)(3323 Battle:8 Mob:3)

Aio tried to strike the spider again but it dodged the attack and jumped in the air. As it fell down it shot its web again and caught Aio. Just as it was about to land on him Aio struggled raising his sword up. It pierced the spider straight in the abdomen but it managed to claw Aio before it pixilated.

Aio's HP:3/7 Spider: 0/3

"Phew that was really scary, I almost became spider food. But I guess you would have saved me before that ever happened." He let out a little chuckle as in he lay down on the floor and began removing strands of web on him." Hey could you help remove some of this web its really sticky. "

Celes kneeled to help remove the web from aio "Hey you could gather this...maybe? (3225, loot 10)... or not..."  She sighed, I dont know if i'm good at this at all! but.. at least i can hit things?" She said with a sly smile. "Lets head out soon, I'm getting pretty tired, arent you?" she said looking over Aio, who didnt seem tired at all!