(PP-F4) To Avenge your enemy (Kazuya)

Kazuya had his hood up. He couldn't allow other players to see him so distraught. He had to keep up appearances. If he showed his weakness, then others might take advantage of that and attack. He looked at the player who had once been his mortal enemy. It is funny what pain and death can do to a person. This person may actually become one of my closest friends in the future due to this unprecedented event. He felt a tear roll down his cheek as a memory of Arga talking with him about baby names popped into his head. "For once... I think we may be on the same page. I abhor that woman. She is a vile, short-sighted, and hateful person. I know I came to this game to save people, but with her around... She could easily do this again. I won't allow it."

[OOC:Kazuya said I could come, and I assumed you would like the help of the level 17 rauol of the East]

Draterion was normally a brightly minded man, never looking sorrowly in demise. But he could not help weeping at the fact of the new guild they had founded was now demolished. Draterion had never truly done much with the guild presently, but he had trained on his own a lot. But, Draterion looked forward and did not know one person but the other.... He had heard of, one of the other rauol's. Draterion steeped up and stiffly stated, "what are your plans?

Terrence smiled slighty," Funny huh? How the world turns. I have no plans and I don't even know my enemies." He smiled brightly and poured another glass. He cried and slammed his fist on the table. He slowly got a hold of him and spoke slowly," I'm aware that Argumail wasn't the most decent person in the world, but he did not need to die for that."

"You are right. I know what he did, but killing the man should never have been the solution." He felt a bubble of anger rise in his chest, but he had to remain detached or he wouldn't be able to properly discern what he should do. He watched the others talk for a moment. "I just have one condition to this agreement. I will fight her, and if I choose, I will be the one to kill her. No one else shall stain their hands. Is that understood. Since neither of you where there, you couldn't possibly decide the proper course of action. It is not meant as an insult, but merely as a statement." He still hid his face, but he had stopped staring down and faced both of the players.