[PP-F3] A Brothers bond <<Search for the Hoya>> (Celesmeh)

Tristan walked with the slightly dishevelled, though recovering Celes. He made sure to buy some food on the way (-200 Col) for a little bit for himself but mostly Celes to eat, who really needed to recover. They were at the Delilah Village of Floor 3, the main settlement, where the NPC's resembled elves. The food to be fair was pretty good too.

He looked at Celes, who he was still a bit worried about, understandably. "So how are ya holding up? I mean, you did basically have a breakdown before."

Celes looked at him, exhausted. She gave him a weary smile " I am... Ok I.. I need to recover. These past few days have been.... Too much for me. After..." She paused thinking of the death she had seen. Of course people died during the boss battles and whatnot, but this..l this was too much, a man had died because of her, and she had been able to do... Nothing. She thought about Mari, how she had been saved. Could she have done it?

And now walking with Tristan her mind began to wander. He was her brother, she should have told him how she was, what was happening. But she didn't want to be made fun of, called crazy or weak. She felt those things, but it was enough to have her mind tell her...but he hadn't; Had he? He had consoled and loved her like family..l she had someone to trust now....

Tristan put an arm around her shoulders as he walked, holding her close.

"Well you know I'm here for you regardless of your worries or state. After all if anyone is judgemental, it isn't me." He chuckled.

They were approaching but not yet in the forest so they were still safe for discussion and didn't need to be vigilant yet.

As they approached the maze Celes' countenance began to change. She was relived to be able to focus on something else, to allow herself to get lost in the minutiae of her armour and and weapon, of aiming and being vigilant. The maze was dark and humid, she was prepared to fight, listening for the sounds of breaking breaches and the stomping of feet...

Weirdly enough it didn't take long for them to hear the first boar in the distance, snapping branches as it walked and destroying the local wildlife. How there was any sort of ecological sort of balance in this place was beyond him, but he didn't dwell on it. Well he decided for now he would focus on the fight.

"Alright Celes, you ready to fight?"

"Oh joys." Tristan said with fake happiness, with there now being two at once, different to when they fought them one at a time. Well regardless, Tristan howled at the monsters, drawing their attention to him fully. Tristan raised his shield in defence against them as some rather angry looking minotaurs, who looked like he had just waved a red cloth in front of them.

Tristan 37/37 Hate 3

Celes 31/31

Minotaur Alan 23/23
Minotahr Paul 23/23

Celes roared as she ran to the first Minotaur, slashing hard into its arm (2501 bd 6) and cutting it deep into its fur (Dmg 9) and jumped down next to Tristan. There was a new ferocity to her, something Tristan had not seem before. It was like she had suddenly a new level of intensity she hadn't exhibited.

The two minotaurs attacked, (2508, 2509, mob 6, mob 6). They both roared, angrily, looking first at Celes then to Tristan, they swung at Tristan, his blocking keeping them from touching him. His fire thorns activated dealing damage to the two.

Minotaur Alan 12/23 Burn for 2

Minotaur Paul 21/23 burn for 2

Celesmeh 29/29

Tristan 35/37 hate 3

ID 2761 BD 6. Damage 6. CD 2, no heal.

Tristan was surprised by her new found vigor when attacking the minotaurs, but was not going to complain by any means. If anything, this was exactly what he wanted to see, which was a boost in her confidence. Well, no slacking him then either.

Tristan thrust forward with his spear at the target in front of him, piercing the already hurt Minotaur even further and leaving them in the redzone. It would only take one more attack from either of them to finish off the beast. Well, this was looking to be pretty easy, now they were so powerful as characters.

"Go on, you can finish it."

Minotaur Alan 6/23
Minotaur Paul 21/23

Celesmeh 29/29 hate 1
Tristan 35/37 hate 4

Celes sprang forward to attack, but got caught on a root and fell. Alan turned to Tristan, hoping to hit him on the side, but was deftly blocked by his shield. Finally paul charged forward, only to find himself lodged in a bush. He roared trying to get himself loose. Celes cursed as she got up and faced the next Minotaur.

2767 mob 4

2766 bd 1 mob 7

Minotaur Alan 12/23 Burn for 2

Minotaur Paul 21/23 burn for 2

Celesmeh 29/29hate 1

Tristan 35/37 hate 3

Tristan dashed forward with his spear again towards a minotaur, both of which either missed or were blocked by him. He kept up his offensive against them, attacking the previously injured minotaur and ending their life. Tristan sighed a breath of relief out and put his shield back up to block any attacks from the other mminotaur, who was now both the target of Tristan and Celes. Well this quest did seem easier definitely then.

ID 2786 BD 8. Damage 6. CD 2, no heal. LD 17, 100% 1 mat reward and LD reward of 115 Col.

Minotaur DEAD
Minotaur Paul 21/23

Celesmeh 29/29 hate 1
Tristan 35/37 hate 3 

Celes felt relieved and smiled, Tristan really did have her back, and now she would have his too. She dashed to attack the Minotaur(2787, 7+1=8) and slashed his arm, hard (dmg 9). She landed next to Tristan and smiled at him "I got your back too, bro." The Minotaur flailed and rushed to hit Tristan (2787 mob 9) crashing in through his shield (dmg 5-5dm=1) activating his fire thorns (2dmg)

Minotaur Aland DEAD

Minotaur Paul 10/23 2. Burn 2 turns

Tristan 34/37

Celes 29/29

ID 2788 BD 10 Damage 6+2=8

Tristan chuckled. "I know, I can trust you to do that even without asking." He charged forward with his spear, ramming the spearhead into the monsters chest and sending them flying with the force of the impact. The monster was still burning from hitting his shield and it was going to die soon, regardless what Celes did to the monster, it was going to die a burning death. Pleasant.

Minotaur Alan DEAD
Minotaur Paul 1/23 2. Burn 1 turn for 1 dmg

Tristan 34/37
Celes 29/29 

Celes smiled, looking at the burning Minotaur. "Let it die. I... I wanted to thank you. You've.... You've helped me get better... I'm... I'm happy. Thank you." She said, her face turning a light shade of red all of a sudden. She opened her HUD a up and checked her loot (2789, 13, 2790, 3) just a mat. She sent over a trade request with the Devastator. Saying nothing, just sending the spear over, and quickly turning away.

(LD 2793 LD 20. 2 Mats & 115 Col)

Tristan accepted the spear, then noticed her equipping her glaive and turning away. So that was why he was getting her weapon. He chuckled and came up behind her and gave her a firm hug. "Oi oi, aren't you meant to face the person you are talking to?" he said in jest as his arms wrapped around her warm body.

"And you don't need to thank me. You know I'd help you out of hell and drag you by the hair back out. Well okay, maybe not the hair, but you get the point." He chuckled as he continued to hug Celes.

She leaned into the hug and then turned to Tristan "So, did you drop the pearl? Let's do this thing" she looked at the Hoya that Tristan gave her, and looked at it, this one became a perfect copy of Tristan's Necklace, two spears and a golden shield. She smiled as she put it on. Happy to have a symbol of their bond.

Tristan grinned as he saw the Hoya of Minos on Celes in its full glory, an identical copy of his own. He felt somehow that this was an affirmation of their bond together, stronger than probably many in this game. It was one he would treasure too, for it was only together that the players of Sword Art Online will beat this game. Tristan hugged Celes and spoke "See? Now there is no way we are not brothers, now with even having matching pendants. Well anyhow, let us head home."

Roleplay Complete.

<<Hoya of Minos>> for Celes awarded

1 SP awarded to both Celes and & Tristan for RP Completion

No Col because a full page was not done