{SP-F1} The first step

Enjuru walked through the Town of Beginnings, listening to the constant chatter of the players in the town and making mental notes of the best grinding spots according to the masses. As he was walking, he was looking through his equipment, making sure he had everything he needed for his first journey outside the town. Once he knew he had what he needed, he jogged the rest of the way across town to the exit. He ran through the exit, and took off sprinting into the grass lands, reaching his hand back and easing his sword out of his sheathe. He ran toward where he saw some wolves sitting around, waiting for players to fight. His chest rumbled and he let loose his battle cry, fully releasing the sword from its scabbard.

Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Enjuru charged forward, his sword ready,

and one of the wolves did the same, sprinting forward in leaps and bounds. Unfortunately, Enjuru did not see a stray stone hidden by grass. He tripped over the stone as the wolf pounced, both completely missing their targets. As Enjuru tripped, he kicked the stone into the air, hitting the wolf mid-pounce, knocking it into a nearby tree. When Enjuru's opponent knocked into the tree, a loose branch fell from the tree and landed square on Enjuru's head. Both stood up as Enjuru realized he'd agroed all 4 of he wolves. "This may not end well."

Enjuru: 5->4

Wolf: 3->2

Wolf: 3

Rolled a 4 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Enjuru assessed the situation in his mind. "If I do this right, I can kill all of these wolves." As he thought it through, he realized the wolves were surrounding him. "Your A.I. works this way?" He smiled. "Kayaba certainly is a great programmer..." Kayaba. That name held great hate among players, also within him.

The day this death game began, he thought to himself for a day. After some intense thinking for an entire day, he made up his mind. He must escape this world for his sister's sake. His mind dwelled on his resolve for a couple seconds until he remembered the task at hand. "The weakest link would be the weakened wolf." He dashed forward toward the wolf with the least HP, and it broke into pieces, dead. The 3 left charged forward, but Enjuru moved out of the way. "Now things are turning around!

Enjuru: 4

Wolf: 2->0

Wolf: 4

Obtained: Nothing! ;-;

Rolled a 3 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Enjuru waited for another strike from his opponents, and they took the bait. All three charged together in a line and Enjuru prepared his sword skill as they neared him. He tightened his grip on his sword, and stepped out of the way. His prey in front of him, Enjuru began spinning, his blade in hand, and he began relentlessly cutting the wolves, though only cutting three times. He stopped spinning and stumbled back dizzily until he regained his bearings and realized he'd dealt 2 damage. He grinned. "I'm loving this."

Enjuru: 4

Wolf: 4->2

Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Enjuru ran forward, swinging his sword in a crazy order, and then charged forward with a thrust, disintegrating the weakened wolf. He realized for the first time in the fight that he was exhausted. He saw the wolf's movement before it happened. The other wolf sprinted forward and bit his hand. Enjuru rolled out of the way of the other wolf. "Not good.. If I keep going I'll die. Looks like I need to run."

Enjuru: 4->2

Wolf: 2->0

Obtained: Nothing! ;-;

Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Enjuru ran towards one of the wolves swinging his sword, and then ran like hell to the Town of Beginnings. He crossed into the safezone and dropped to the ground, panting. "Why are wolves so hard to kill in this game..." He looked through his inventory to see what he got. He frowned. "Great, I got nothing." He walked through town looking for something to do. He sighed as he realized how he easily could have beat those wolves with a partner. Or with a better sword. "Guess I'll call it a day... Great first step, considering I killed a couple wolves."

Fin.

Ran from fight:

Enjuru: 2

Wolf: 0

Wolf: 0

Wolf: 4->2

Obtained: Nothing. ;-;