[F5-SP] Brewing Up A Storm (Earning A Living)

Sheba sat in a tavern on the fifth floor bored out of her mind, she had taken up a quest to become an Alchemist but had yet to even attempt to figuring out what was required of her to become a student of the arcane version of chemistry. She felt her boredom becoming more annoying and intense by the passing second, and finally laid her head on the bar table. "Bloody shitty game, with its stupid vagueness. Doesn't even bother telling me where in the hell to start this quest."

The girl looked up slightly, a single strand of her silvery white hair hanged in front of her face, and was blown aside by her in a sign of disappointment. She did not want to remain lazy and unmoving, but there was little motivating her to move out and seek out what the quest needed to be done.

A moment later a thought came to her suddenly. I can't make a profit being so submissive! What the hell is wrong with me, I named myself Sheba for the love of Christ! Queen of Solomon and renowned through history, this is not how I should be behaving! She stood up from her stool, and turned away from the bar, leaving as quiet as a phantom.

A minute after exiting the bar Sheba remained idle, sitting on a bench in the towns center as she thought of what to do. Collecting herbs seems like the most obvious route, but where to go is the question... She closed her one good eye, and stood up with a slight nod. Her eye snapped open as she began to head to the edge of Armadillo and into the endless desert of the fifth floor.

After thorty minutes of walking she spotted what seemed to be small oasis, and slowly made her way to it unsure if the game could generate mirages. It took her a few seconds to realize that there was a small caravan by the oasis, they seemed to be collecting plants and water from the small location. One of the caravan members noticed Sheba, and signaled her to come over, she noted that they were NPC's from the yellow gem on top of their heads. "A traveller like us, rare sight it is to see." The female NPC smiled as she spoke in a manner that reminded Sheba of the character from an old Sci-Fi movie.

"Yes, I was searching for herbs and materials to become an Alchemist." The young woman explained as she approached the group, two female's counting the one that had greeted her, and a male. "Alchemy if you would like, we can teach you." The same NPC offered as she resumed puling some plants that resembled a violet in shape but black in color with white dots on it. "You would offer me that, for free?" Sheba questioned feeling that this was too good a chance to be real, but then remembered that it was a game she was in and that things sometimes were this easy, rarely but it happened.

"For free, it is." The NPC responded as she looked at Sheba, and grabbed her arm pulling her down to the ground. "Close to the ground, you must be. Thoroughly the herbs, you must search." She instructed the girl, who nodded as she did so and began to search for any flora that caught her attention. She wasn't going to pick just any plants for it, it had to catch her attention.