SP-F5 The Search for A Certain Hide [Complete]

Crozeph made his way to the fifth floor after a certain blacksmith forge his first custom sword. He was wearing the black cloak he obtained from a certain monster that he killed when he was still a low level player. He pulled out his sword and admired the quality of the blade as the sharp edge glows crimson when light hits it. "This should make hunting a lot more easier" he thought. Crozeph walked inside the first forest he saw in the area. Crozeph kicked a large rock that he saw on the way hoping that materials will come out of it if he kicks it. 

Crozeph had no luck for loot drops and materials "I need materials for an armor" he thought. Crozeph cloak might protect him from serious damage but still his HP bar can be set to yellow if he just wears a cloak. As he makes his way deeper to the forest a plant began sprouting in front of him "oh come on, don't tell me that's a..." the plant let out a shriek at Crozeph sending him back. Crozeph didn't like it and he pointed his finger at the plant "I've taken enough biology lessons to know how to take you down!" he said angrily. Crozeph pulled out his sword and stepped his right foot forward, the sword facing the monster.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plant didn't waste time and stretched out its vines to stab the player. Three of its vines hit the ground so hard that the plant had a hard time pulling it out. The plant pulled out two more to hit the player but he just moved back and the vines pierced to a tree this time. The plant let out a deafening shriek that made the player cover his ears.

[iD: 2414]

Mob Dice: [1] >>critical fail<<

Crozeph 15/15

Frenzy Plant 10/10

"That was close" Crozeph looked at the tree that got pierced by its vines. Crozeph tried to cut off the vines buried to the ground but the plant was fast enough to pull it out before he could cut it "all right you're fast enough" Crozeph held his sword and pointed it at the plant "and it looks like I need to be more fast to cut you down" Crozeph could see that the plant is taller than him and this encounter will last longer than he thought. Crozeph moved back keeping his distance at the plant but it seems to be not a good way of keeping himself safe.

[iD:2415]

Battle Dice: [4] >>fail<<

Crozeph 15/15

Frenzy Plant 10/10

The plant took advantage of the distance that the player gave it. Three vines joined together  forming a drill-like shape made of the vines and pointed it at the player. The plant let out a screech before attacking the player. The vines connected and hit the player hard even though he blocked it with his sword pushing him back continously and making lose his balance. The plant began shrieking again as its vines are still pointed at the player.

[iD: 2526]

Mob Dice: [9] >>critical success<<

+1 dmg

Crozeph 13/15

Frenzy Plant 10/10

Crozeph had to regain his balance. He buried his sword to the ground and used it as a support "That looks dangerous you crazy plant" he said at it shouting "I'll let that attack slip for now" he thought. Crozeph charged towards the plant and tried to hit its vines again but failed miserably. "I guess its good at long distance attacks" he thought. Crozeph swung his sword again but the plant easily moved its vines back to itself completely dodging the player's attack. "I'm gonna have a hard time with this" he said as he looked at the vines swinging around him and the plant "you're a simple eight feet plant, yeah I'l keep that in mind."

[iD: 2525]

Battle Dice: [4] >>fail<<

Crozeph 13/15

Frenzy Plant 10/10

The plant saw the player talking but it doesn't understand anything. It continued to form drills with its vines and pointed it at the player. Two of it darted towards the player and aimed at his head. The player ducked fast enough to avoid the first drill and rolled down to dodge the second. The plant then began to open its mouth and made a screeching sound. Now that the player is close the vines are now pointed at the back of the player and in front of him, the plant's mouth.

[iD: 2528]

Mob Dice: [5] >>fail<<

Crozeph 13/15

Frenzy Plant 10/10

"Now that I'm close enough..." Crozeph dashed forward making him on a few feet away and enough for an attack to reach the plant "...taste my blade!" Crozeph gripped sword tight and jumped, swinging his sword upward cutting through the lower jaw of the plant. The plant let out a screech again while Crozeph is in mid-air, he covered one of his ears and dropped down safely rolling away far enough where he can endure the sound "what a noisy monster" he said.

[iD: 2530]

Battle Dice: [6] >>success<<

+2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 13/15

Frenzy Plant 7/10

The plant will not let that attack slip, it suddenly wrapped its vines to a branch of two trees nearby and uprooted itself. The plant let then shrieked at the player and began moving towards it. As it nears the player, it sprouted 2 vines and started whipping at the player. The player got pushed back so many times that he couldn't block all of it. As the vines began hitting the player so hard, the plant suddenly rammed its head at the player launching him in the air. 

[iD: 2533]

Mob Dice: >>critical success<<

+2 dmg

Crozeph 10/15

Frenzy Plant 7/10

Crozeph almost slammed at a tree if he didn't use hands to grab on a branch. "That's going to leave a mark" he said. Crozeph has never encountered a monster strong enough until now who could throw him around. "I need to make a much more careful attack" he said. Crozeph tried to cut of the vines of the but the plant moved back using its roots as legs. "What a surprise, it can move freely" he said. Crozeph hasn't regained his wits yet after getting rammed by the plant "I'll be a goner soon if I won't be careful."

[iD: 2534]

Battle Dice: [3] >>fail<<

Crozeph 10/15

Frenzy Plant 7/10

The plant quickly strafed after dodging the player's attack. It swung its vines wildly as it moves forward to attack the player. The plant attacked the player with two of its vines dealing damage on him before he could block the other vines to approach him. The plant let out a shriek as if its having fun attacking the player who seems to be in peril and in a difficult situation to counterattack.

[iD: 2573]

Mob Dice: [8] >>success<<

Crozeph 9/15

Frenzy Plant 7/10

(ooc: I completely forgot about the damage mitigation)

Crozeph didn't like what's currently happening, he didn't underestimate the plant but it seems to be strong enough to overpower him "its attack is strong but..." Crozeph suddenly heard the voice of his friend "opponents who land strong attacks tend to lower their defense" a girl's voice said to him. Crozeph smiled at what he remembered "your kendo lessons were boring because you're only talking to me" he said "but I remember most of it" added. Crozeph saw an opening as the plant attacks him. "There it is" the first vine tried to wound his shoulder but Crozeph moved to his right. The second vine failed also as it got stuck on the ground for its strong attack "strong attack, weak defense" he said. Crozeph slashed through the plants roots crippling it for a while, Crozeph moved back and pointed his sword at the plant "wow that really helps."

[iD: 2578]

Battle Dice: [8] >>success<<

+2 weapon damage

Crozeph 9/15

Frenzy Plant 4/10

The plant got pushed back after the player found an opening on its attacks. The plant quickly sprouted two more vines leaving no place for the player to attack. Six vines pointed to the player attacked him at once but the player rolled away closer to the plant. The plant now is open fir an attack as it had a hard time pulling out the vines buried to the ground and with that, the plant let out a screech to defend itself from the player's attack.

[iD: 2683]

Mob Dice: [3] >>fail<<

Crozeph 9/15

Frenzy Plant 4/5

"Strong attacks, weak defense" Crozeph said as he charges at the plant at full speed and pointing down his sword. Crozeph moved his right foot forward and slashed upward hitting the plant from root to its head causing it to stumble down and make trees fall down behind it. "I've got to listen to her when she teaches me once I get out of this game" Crozeph said as he points his sword and fixes his eye on the plant trying to stand up. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" Crozeph said smiling at it.

[iD: 2728]

Battle Dice: [6] >>success<<

+2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 9/10

Frenzy Plant 1/10

The plant had a hard time to stand up but eventually it managed to. It let out a screech so loud that the player covered his ears. Two vines suddenly came out of the ground and grazed the player's arm damaging him. The plant then moved forward to land a finishing blow but it was slow and some of its vines got tangled as it swings wildly around the forest. 

[iD: 2900]

Mob Dice: [7] success

Crozeph 8/15

Frenzy Plant 1/10

"Too noisy" Crozeph said. He gripped his sword raised it and charged at the plant, his sword's sharp edge facing the the plant. Crozeph then raised his sword and slashed downwards making a crimson-colored dash appear cutting the plant in half. The monster shattered to pieces. Crozeph waited for a few seconds for a loot drop but nothing appeared. "That was disappointing" he said. Crozeph sheathe his sword and continued his walk deeper into the forest.

[iD: 2942]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

+2 weapon dmg

+1 dmg

Loot Dice: [1] no loot 

Crozeph 8/15

Frenzy Plant 0/10

Crozeph started to yawn as he walks to the forest "the forest is lively but my body is really not into joining it" he said. Crozeph tried to look around for any stones that might contain ores or hide for him to take to a blacksmith "I want to go to that blue forge again..." he thought "...makes me feel like a kid again." Crozeph then noticed a stone covered with the tree's root "that looks like a potential loot" he thought. Crozeph quickly walked towards it and touched the two feet stone "let's see what you've got" Crozeph cut off the roots covering it and started hitting the stone with his sword.

• [iD: 3074] Loot Dice: [1] no loot

Crozeph then frowned when the stone revealed nothing as he smashed it to pieces "well no luck here" Crozeph stood up and rested on a tree "now where do I head next?" he thought.

Crozeph turned around to see if he still remembers the way out of the forest "it'll be a bad thing if I get lost again" he said. Crozeph saw another rock that he thinks that may give him ore. "To hit or not to hit" he said "ok just hit it" Crozeph slashed at the rock hoping that it will reveal some ore or a loot.

• [iD: 3150] Loot Dice: [11] no loot

"Another failure" he said as he sheathes his sword back. Crozeph continued on walking and gazed at the lush forest and the green surroundings "this place is better now that its day" he said. After a few steps, Crozeph heard a crunch of a leaf just in front of him "what is it now?" he said holding the hilt of his sword. As he looks at the path before him, a large lizard came flying out of the bushes and tried to hit Crozeph. "That's dangerous" he said to the lizard as it stopped and faced him "you don't want to mess with me" Crozeph said raising his sword aligned to the lizard.

Crozeph 13/15

Lizard 10/10

The lizard began moving fast towards the player as it launches its first attack on him. After getting close for about two feet from the player ,the lizard raised its claws and attacked the player wounding his side. The player winced as he moves back to avoid further damage and as he tries to take his turn for an attack, the lizard hissed at him.

[iD: 3152]

Mob Dice: [7] success

Crozeph 12/15

Lizard 10/10

"It feels like my side is gonna fall off" Crozeph said as he feels his wounds. After a few seconds Crozeph saw his health bar move a little "my battle healing again" he could feel his wounds closing a little. Crozeph charged at the lizard aiming for its legs and hoping that he might cripple it down for a bit "its legs is the key" Crozeph slashed downward but the lizard's reflexes was fast enough to dodge his blade "better let my guard up." Crozeph quickly moved to a defensive stance before the lizard can caught him unaware "there might be more to you reptile" he said.

[iD:3153]

Battle Dice: [4] success

Craft Dice: [11] battle healing activated

Crozeph 13/15

Lizard 10/10

The lizard still hissed at the player before it. Seeing that the player isn't much of a threat, it began to charge again at the player. The player raised his sword anticipating another attack from the claws of the lizard but it doesn't seem to attack the same way. The lizard spun around hitting the player wit its tail. The player tried to hold on to its tail but failed. The lizard looked at the player as it got thrown away a few feet from it.

[iD: 3216]

Mob Dice: [9] critical

+1 dmg

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 10/10