SP-F5 The Search for A Certain Hide [Complete]

Crozeph rolled too far away from the lizard after getting hit by its tail which he didn't see coming "yeah I figured it has more tricks up in its slee...er...scales" he said as he coughs and tries to stand up. The lizard then was charging at him again "I hope this trouble is worth something" he said. Crozeph stood firm and waited for the lizard to get near. As it moved in for a few feet, Crozeph tried to slash at its head this time but failed as it was fast enough to cross him and get behind him. Crozeph quickly turned around and pointed his sword at the lizard "too fast" he said. Crozeph was trying to figure something to deal with its speed then he remembered what his friend taught him.

"Ok Crozeph listen carefully" a girl's voice echoed at his ear "I know you boys likes to go all out with all your strength, well most of you but what if your opponent is fast" she said raising her wooden sword "I don't know Aya, I would pretty much figure out their movement" Crozeph replied in a lazy mood. The girl hit Crozeph with her wooden sword "that'll hurt your eye..." she smiled at Crozeph "...remember you just have to figure out where they'll, no matter how fast you are you'll always start at point A and stop at..." Crozeph stood up and messed her hair "...point B" he finished her sentence. The girl just smiled at him then Crozeph went back to battle "figure out where point B is" he said,

[iD: lost it sorry]

Battle Dice: [5] fail

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 10/10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lizard charged at the player again confident to land an attack on him. The lizard didn't want its attack to be predicted so it only made a plain charge attack at the player but as it moved in and turned out to hit the player, The lizard the player jump and land in front of it as it turns its tail missing its attack. The lizard hissed at the player who is now in front and ready to counter attack.

[iD: 3236]

Mob Dice: [4] fail

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 10/10

"Reached point B huh" Crozeph said smiling at the lizard. The moment he saw the lizard stop to ready itself an attack Crozeph quickly jumped above it "its my mistake to lower my attack on a reptile who's shorter than me but..." Crozeph held his sword aiming for a slash attack on its face "...mistakes doesn't happen often again on people like me" Crozeph successfully slashed at the lizard sending it back this back and slamming it to a tree "how'd you like that reptile?" Crozeph stepped his right foot forward and aligned his sword to the center of his body "shall we finish this?" he said smiling.

[iD: 3239]

Battle Dice: [8] success

+2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 7/10

The lizard shook its head afte getting slashed by the player's sword. Things happened fast and unexpected that it didn't have teh time to defend itself from the player's sudden change of pace as a way of him reading its attack. The lizard didn't waste enough time as the player call out to it for another round of clash. The lizard this time jumped and aimed its claws at the player's head trying to cut it off but the player ducked avoiding by a few inches and began to point the sharp edge on the lizard for another attack.

[iD: 3256]

Mob Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 11/15

7/10

Crozeph made a step backward and pointed the sword at the lizard who was stil in mid-air "you can't dodge if you're in mid-air" he thought. Crozeph charged at the lizard before it could on the ground to defend itself from his attacks. "Have a taste of my Crimson Flare!" Crozeph slashed at the belly of the lizard and then stabbed it as hard as he can launching it in the air for a few seconds before hitting the ground. Crozeph began to catch his breath for after attacking "that speed took up a lot of my strength" he said. Crozeph looked at the lizard as it squirms while standing up then he raised his sword again "as long as I can keep up with its movement pattern I'll be fine" he thought.

[iD: 3257]

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

+2 weapon dmg

+2 dmg

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 2/10

The lizard let out a faint shriek as it tried to endure the pain and stand up after getting slashed and stabbed. The lizard doesn't even have to think of an attack because of it. It quickly ran towards the player planning to ram its head to his knee to keep him distracted. The player may have seen the plan and rolled away to the lizard's right to avoid getting crippled by its attack. The lizard quickly turned to face the player, it couldn't afford anymore mistakes and as it faces the player it hissed at him with frustration.

[iD: 3258]

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 2/10

Crozeph stood up and quickly attacked the lizard but since it was facing him, it was easy for it to dodge his blade. "Planning to cripple me huh" he said. Crozeph then looked at his surroundings "there isn't much to distract it, I guess I have to rely on the patterns that I've learned from this reptile" Crozeph began to look dismayed "I'll be really pissed of if this lizard will not drop anything after it is killed" he said. The lizard began charging at him again "now what do I do next?"

[iD: 3261]

Battle Dice: [4] fail

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 2/10

Both of them are too cautious now that they've dealt a good deal of damage to each other. The lizard lunged at the player this time with an incredible speed and aimed its claws at the chest of the player but the player moved sidewards skidding to the lizard's left successfully dodging both its claws. The lizard then landed on the ground and lost sight of the player who dodged its attacks. The lizard turned around and saw the player, sword pointed down and dashing towards it.

[iD: 3262]

Mob Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 11/15

Lizard 2/10

Crozeph was charging at the lizard when it finally found where he was after he dodged its claws "too late reptile" he said. Crozeph moved fast before the lizard could completely dodge his attack. Crozeph made an upward slashed launching the lizard in the air "shatter..." Crozeph said as he looked at the lizard before landing his finishing blow by stabbing its jaw and moved his sword down to its tail cutting it in half. The lizard shattered before it could hit the ground and to Crozeph's dismay it didn't drop anything again "what an extremely lucky day" he said. 

[iD: 3263]

Battle Dice: [10]

+2 weapon dmg

+2 dmg

Craft Dice: [12] battle healing activated

+1 HP

Loot Dice: [5] no loot

Crozeph 12/15

Lizard 0/10

"That's weird..." Crozeph studied the area where the lizard shattered "...sand?" he thought. Crozeph began to follow the sands scattered on the path "there must be a beach in here" he said. As he pushes away the branches on his way Crozeph suddenly saw a path leading downwards to a desert "I'm lost again...not good" he said. Crozeph placed himself at the edge of the hill "let's see if there are settlements around" Crozeph stared at the vast desert and saw a settlement from afar, it seemed far but Crozeph was in for an adventure now "I wish camels are here" he said as he began to make his way down.

Crozeph slided down on the wide desert "whoa, feels like I'm a nomad" he said. Crozeph made his way farther into the desert and admired the weird shaped rocks around even though there's only a few "this is some effort to program" Crozeph did not expect to find a desert after a forest but it seems he likes what he saw "now to find a tow..." Crozeph suddenly moved back after he noticed something "a canyon?" he said looking down. Crozeph wanted to see it for himself but "I'll just take the path here and follow where the canyon leads" Crozeph didn't trust tight areas like the canyon, it was an easy way to corner someone "I've read art of war to know how terrain advantages work" he thought. Crozeph continued to walk and admire the place but the heat of the sun made it hard for him to enjoy everything completely "I guess you can't have it all" he said as he continues to walk.

Crozeph jumped down from the last steep rock of the canyon down to the desert. It seems that he can see a settlement a few miles away but he had a new plan on his mind "I'll try killing a monster here" he said. Crozeph pulled out his sword and eye the sand, he could see something moving beneath the sand "I'm guessing that's a..." the sand suddenly exploded revealing a three feet scorpion from his right "right off the bat" he said smiling.

Crozeph didn't waste any second and closed in on the scorpion before it could hit him with its stinger. The scorpion looks like a perfect monster to get a hide that he wants and its seem to react well on Crozeph's pace. Crozeph moved to it's right making it attack with its stinger but Crozeph leapt to its left fast enough to give a try on cutting of one of its leg. Crozeph succeeded but it seems that the scorpion can still move well even if its missing one of it leg "how troublesome" he said as he circles around it.

[iD: 3597]

Battle Dice: [7] success

+2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 15/15

Scorpion 7/10

The scorpion made a loud chirping sound like a cricket after its leg fell off. It began to move uneasily but still maintaining its balance. The scorpion had to attack or else the player will win easily, this is their territory and they just don't outsiders waltz in and kill them off. The scorpion moved forward with its whole body and tried to grab the player with its pincers. The player moved back but had a hard time doing it properly, the sand seemed to be a disadvantage to him in some way. The scorpion then made a chirping sound so loud the sand beneath it is getting swept away.

[iD: 3598]

Crozeph 15/15

Scorpion 7/10

Crozeph had to move in for a counter attack or else the scorpion will have the chance to recover. Crozeph quickly raised his sword and made a downward swing in the right leg at the tail of the scorpion "that should make dodging for me easier" Crozeph failed on cutting the leg completely but it was enough to immobilize the scorpion for a short time "now be a good creature and hand me your hide" he told the scorpion as tries to remain still to attack Crozeph.

[iD: 3618]

Battle Dice: [8] success

+2 weapon dmg

Crozeph 15/15

Scorpion 4/10

The scorpion was feeling powerless this time again. It didn't know how to act now it has lost one of its legs and the other one is useless. The scorpion then attacked the player with its stinger as he tries to move properly in the sand. The player stumbled down as it tried to hit him with the stinger that is aimed at his head causing for him to dodge it by luck. The scorpion got its stinger stuck on the sand suddenly as it tried to hit the player with one of its strong attacks.

[iD: 3708]

Mob Dice: [1] critical fail

Crozeph 15/15

Scorpion 4/10

Crozeph had his left foot stuck on a soft part of the sand "of all times to go stupid..." Crozeph held his sword and made a downward swing at the scorpions face before he fell down but it missed. "Tread carefully next time Crozeph" he said to himself Crozeph tried to stand but right now he should try to get on his knees first as the scorpion prepares for an attack. "I just got myself into trouble" he said.

[iD: 3709]

Battle Dice: [5] fail

Crozeph 15/15

Scorpion 4/10

The scorpion saw an opening for an attack and quickly grabbed the chance. It raised its pincers above the player who was still lying down on the sand. Before it attacked, the scorpion let out a loud chirping sound as if it was a giant cricket and slammed its pincer to where the player is. Both ends of its pincer hit the player's left shoulder and right arm but the player used his sword the prevent it from completely stabbing him. The scorpion pushed its pincers deeper trying to end the player's life for good and also as payback for what he did.

[iD: 4004]

Mob Dice: [9] critical

+1 dmg

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 4/10

Crozeph tried to break free from the pincers that pinned him down on the sand "that was really...painful!" Crozeph pushed the pincers and quickly rolled away from the scorpion. He didn't like the feeling, it's like he got hit by a log "time for a counter attack!" Crozeph dashed forward to the scorpion but the sand is still his disadvantage as it slows him down. The scorpion backed away struggling with the loss of two of its limbs but it manage to dodge Crozeph's attack "gotta put on the defensive stance" Crozeph raised his sword aligned to the center of his body, ready for the scorpion's attack.

[iD: 4055]

Battle Dice: [1] critical fail

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 4/10

The scorpion backed away enough to reach the player again with its pincers, with the way it is now, using its stinger is a bad idea because it might lose its balance. The scorpion moved forward to the player who was on a defensive stance. The scorpion stretched out its pincer to the player but the player rolled away but not fast enough. The scorpion quickly moved to the player's direction and attacked with its pincer again but the rock behind the player got hit when he ducked to dodge it. The scorpion now used it's stinger but it missed burying its stinger on the rock.

[iD: 4056]

Crozeph 13/15

Scorpion 4/10