[F5-OP] Getting Back into the Swing of Things.

"God, how long has it been since I've been out and adventuring?" I stretch upwards toward the ceiling of my cramped inn room. All I really remember doing was taking a walk with Zelrius. Jesus its been a while. I yawn loudly as I throw the comfy blankets off of me and I get up from the bed, making my way to the small bathroom to my right. I open my HUD screen and bring up my toothbrush and pop it into my hand. I then bring up my toothpaste on the HUD Screen and I pop that into my hand also. I close the screen and start the water, wetting my toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. Lets make today actually eventful. I think to myself as I get ready to face the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(5 Minutes Later)

I slowly close the creaking door of my inn room and take a step out into the world, blinking slightly from the bright light of the morning."What to do today..." I mutter to myself as I start to walk through the city of Floor five.