[PP-F4] A Slate of grey meets a Flash of red (Moartea & Kitty)

Moartea sighed a looked at her, "Just put the pickax above thous head and slam it into the deposit over yonder there." He said as he pointed at a White-Osmium Ore deposit over where he was pointing and then tried to mine the deposit like he was going to do before. Pulling the pickax above his head and brought it down onto the deposit like he did before hoping to gain a material.

Edit: Another failure, and without hesitation he activated his <<Martial Arts>> skill and kicked to deposit into a million little pieces, as he had a pissed look on his face that quickly disappeared and he looked at Kitty waiting to see if she would try to do as he did in the mining.

#ID: 2705

BD: 10

CD: 3

LD: 12
MOB: 6

-Loot Dice Results-

LD: 12 (Failure)

Result: Gained no Material

Kitty was hesitant to try mining as she has never in her life tried it in the game but she took the pickax he had given to her earlier from her inventory and walked up to the vein of which the ore came from and hit it with all her force she could put into the pickax "WOOHOO..." She screamed as on her first strike she had gotten ore from the vein and stuck out her tongue to Moartea, Teasing him because she was so lucky "Watashi wa watashi ga watashi no saisho no jikan ni sore o eta shinjirarenai!" she said in Japanese but in English that would translate to: "I can't believe i got it on my first time!"

-OCC: Your Roll #ID is 2706, please add that to the bottom of your previous post so we can have a appropriate loot gain.-

Moartea looked at Kitty as she got a mat and he pointed it at his bag, "Wandafuru,-bukuro ni irete kudasai" He said in Japanese as the auto translator over his head translated it into English text for no apparent reason. As he smiled at her and then spoke again, "Thine took 3 years of Japanese in order to play this game, so thine knew what thou said." (I didn't but Moartea did, please keep adding translated wording like me.)  He said as he then tried his luck again at the deposit, and swung his Pickax at it again.

Edit: As his strike was a failure again, Moartea sat down and ignored the annoying deposit and looked at Kitty who seemed to have more luck than him, which he didn't mind it, as long as he got Materials for his shop, that is all he wanted was the materials. For his armor wouldn't craft itself, and then he leaned forwards, thinking of anything else he could craft, a Katana would be good, since he would like to be prepared when he unlocked the skill. 

#ID: 2784

BD: 3

CD: 11

LD: 6
MOB: 6

-Loot Dice Results-

LD: 11 (Failure)

Result: Gained no Material

-OOC: Translated phrase.-

Japanese: Wandafuru,-bukuro ni irete kudasai.

English: Wonderful, place it in the bag please.