PP - F4 Tempest Lost a new guild (Draterion, Azureth, Tom, Kitty)

I stepped out of the teleporter sphere on the fourth floor. This city was really unfamiliar to me but this is where Draterion spent a lot of his time and with it being inbetween the current unlocked floors it was decided this would be where the new guild HQ would be based. It was easy for us all to access from where ever we maybe at anytime. The snowy landscape still amazed me despite having been here a few times with Drat.

I brought up my map interface and began to walk toward the map marker indicating the location of out new HQ. I unlocked the door to the small building and stepped inside rubbing my hands together to try and get feeling back in them. Once inside I went and sat in the corner by the fire taking out my new blood red sword. The Golems Bane, I began to polish and examine it waiting for the others. I began to think about my days as a solo player and how I first met my new friends this was going to be weird, I've been alone most of my life and here I am forming a guild ready to help everyone as best I can. I just hope I don't let anyone down.

Draterion walked in second. The building was not hard to locate but was always well covered with snow. Draterion gathered a bunch of snow and put in a sac then walked in. The old cottage based building was perfect for the guild. Draterion saw Tom sitting by the fire and Draterion walked up, pouring the sac of snow on top of him. Draterion began to chuckle before he could reply. "I'm sorry, I just had to." But before Tom could respond, Draterion was yappering about how awesome this guild would be. He chatted about this and that, all the time that they waited.

Azureth stepped off of the fourth floor's teleportation pad. After his previous adventure with Tom and Draterion, he had already made two good friends. These friends, Azureth thought, would help him overcome his fear in the future. Azureth is very paranoid about most actions he takes, but he never shows it. Despite the guild being easy to find, Azureth took a while to discover it's location. His navigation skills were arguably the worst of the guild. He walks into the building, but is not impressed. It was only a small cottage. "Uh..." Azureth walks to the fireplace and sits down. He expected more of a grand hall. However, they just started the guild, so why would they have that? Anyway, the cottage was nice and cozy. "So... yeah. Hi."

I shook the snow off and gave a hearty laugh joining in with Drat's fantasy and dreams of how well the guild will do. I had to admit I wanted to make these dreams a reality. We were definatly going to make it to the front lines one day and when we beat this game we can go home to our real lives but ... what about our new friends we met in the game? I think before we end this game we all have to arrange to meet up in the real world ... if we survive ... no we will survive we have each other and we have the guild this guild is going to be the next step in our lives to make a difference and eventually maybe we can save everyone together. Just as I thought about this azureth walked in and sat by the fire and greeted us. ''Well ... well look who it is'' I said grinning

Kitty walked through the snow covered city with her regular outfit on but she had a white cape on with a cross sign on the right side shoulder. She continued through the city following the map she had received from the guild she had recently joined, She had finally arrived at the building and she entered and saw people inside, she starred and observed them before saying something "H..hi everyone!"

I heard a female voice behind me and turned to see a women I hadn't myself met yet but draterion do fill me in on the details at least she was the newer of the group and was the 4th general of our new guild. ''Kitty I presume?'' I asked ''Well welcome to HQ I know its not much but once we grow into a bigger guild im sure we can make improvements'' I told her I motioned to one of the chairs by the fire ''here warm yourself up you  must be cold after walking all the way over here'' I said I sat down myself and stretched out looking at my friends as they began to chat. I smiled to my self this is going to be the start of something great.

Azureth was daydreaming, so he wasn't expecting somebody to ask his name. He snapped out of it, saying "...Uh? Oh. I'm Azureth." The woman who just walked in had long red hair and purple eyes. He assumed that this was Kitty, as she was the only girl in the entire guild as of now. Azureth looked away, pretending to be interested in something else. After a while, he couldn't take the heat of the fireplace. Azureth pulled out a wooden chair and placed it some distance away from the fireplace but still facing it. He sat in the chair.

''And im tom'' I chipped in this girl was a welcome arrival to the guild I must admit it was nice to have a fresh face around. ''So what's your story'' I asked her. I wanted to know a bit about her and how she came to join our guild. There seemed like there was something deep to this girl and I was intrigued to know more about her. I glaced at azu and decided I really needed to find out why he kept spacing out so much he even does during combat sometimes but I have to admit hes getting better that's for sure. I turned to face kitty and smiled to her waiting for her reply.

Kitty got up and turned, her cloak snapped around along with cloak "So what is our first business as a guild?" She looked happily to the other members of the guild "Oh and I'm guessing you know what division i am general of, The Templar Knights or if you prefer the Knights Templar." Kitty Giggles "...Either Name goes" The Red cross logo that symbolized the Templar's was on the shoulder of her cloak, seemed to glow as the fire grew behind her.

"Hmm... Well, since we don't have any members at the minutes, I believe we should train. All of us are pretty weak, except for Draterion." Azureth replied. What he said was true. However, he was the weakest of them all. This didn't bother him much, because he knew there was much room for improvement. Azureth knew he would truly begin his role as a tank in the guild as soon as he acquired a shield, which Tom was crafting for him. "What about... Hm... I don't know. With Draterion in our party, we'd have to face something powerful for drops. I'd be too weak to hurt it, though, and I can't tank yet. Any suggestions?"

I looked at azu and laughed ''Always with the fighting man why don't we just relax tonight and discuss the guild plans for starters we havnt even decided how we are going to start to recruit people'' I said ''Not only that Kitty is the only one actually wearing our guild symbol have you noticed that?'' I said ''Here have some mead and lets discuss a few things before we get to the dirty business'' I said passing him a bottle and passing one to kitty and drat too I looked at drat and noticed him sitting staring at the wall again ''He lags at the worst possible time sometimes'' I said laughing opened my bottle.

''see azu'' I pointed out ''we will have plenty of time to kill stuff later my friend so kitty whats you plan for your squad then do have any ideas on how you want to rune things'' I asked her might as well start off with finding out what kitty had in mind for her squad once it was formed after all she was the new blood in the group and if anything I just wanted to find out more about her besides her name.

Once Kitty finished putting her sword back in the holster she covered it again with her cloak "Well The Templar's will hold the order in the guild and be the law enforcement to keep everything in line, I should now how to do everything in this line of work considering i worked in my dads business at ctOS i was head of the cyber security division it's the same thing!" Kitty giggles and if, of course, none of you don't mind i still am a teenager."

Even though the question wasn't directed at him, Azureth decided to answer it himself. "The Tempest Shields," Azureth said, "wish to protect the other squads of the guild. We also plan on clearing floors. I will fill it with tanks, which will be useful for clearing floors." Azureth thought for a moment, and added, "If your squads need some tanks to defend against a strong enemy, just ask the Tempest Shields. Now, what about your squad, Tom?"

I grinned at azureth and began my explaination "The tempest brotherhood we will a select group of virtuous players who's sole purpose is to help everyone and anyone regardless of who they are everyone down here has a part to play to clearing the game the main thing that we aim to accomplish is keeping everyone new and old safe and aiding them on thier way to front lines. On the matter of the front lines we will be a group of agile and well versed in teamwork to provide distractions and deliver smeo hefty dps to the bosses" i finished with a huge grin.

Crozeph looked at his map and tried following the marker towards the guild HQ that Draterion gave to him after joining the guild. "Next time I'll go with other members" Crozeph said as he continues to walk. Crozeph then stopped and saw that the marker is just to his left, Crozeph then made a dismayed look "how long was I walking in circles?" he asked himself. Crozeph then looked at his left and saw a building. Crozeph blew the snow off his shoulders and walked towards the the door "am I fast enough to run once I realize that this is the wrong building?" Crozeph had a hard time pushing the door but he eventually opened it. He walked inside and saw players who are talking about something in their guild "is this the Tempest Lost HQ?" he said. Crozeph tried to ready himself "the moment someone says no, I'll make a run for it" Crozeph had no sense of direction and that goes the same on knowing his destination.

"Tom," Draterion came out from the back of the cottage, "there was a player who wanted to join your squad. I told him yes, and hell hopefully be here later. Good description of the squad, Tom!"

Draterion turned to see Azureth, Tom and Mitty all there. "I deeply appoligize.... I was staring into space as usually. So you guys want to top this meeting off with fighting a high level monster? Like 25 HP? "

Draterion, Azureth, and Tom had fought against a ancient golem together,

And then just Tom and him had fought against a great crystal snowman(with 20 HP and a damage change of 2 to 5)

"What do ya say? And if we do, we need to get back later and organize the squadrons/divisions. "

[OOC: Edit: I apoligize, I did not see your post, Crozeph!]

A new arrival walked in and he seemed lost. For a second I couldn't tell who it was then I saw their face and recognized them straight away. ''Crozeph?'' I asked ''Dang its been a while man how have been your certainly in the right place my friend thanks for your help that one time'' I said I wondered if crozeph was the guy who was going to be joining my squad it would be great to have him around