(SP-F1) The Ugly and The Beast <Toil and Trouble> [COMPLETE]

ID 3078  BD: 5  MD: 4-3

The second round of blow exchanging begin. This time it gets trickier as the beast change its attack pattern. Instead of scratches, it includes some kicking. My stomach almost get kicked when I stumbled from the claws barrage. I increase the speed of my sword swings.

My sword clash with the claws. Orange sparks fly everywhere as both collides. Every time I thought I could get my sword through, the beast blocks it. I have to move from one place to another to avoid getting kicked.

Yuji: 33/36

The Beast: 6/40

ID 3079  BD: 4  MD: 6-3

"Swish!"

The sound of my sword swinging in the air can be heard many times. My skills with my swords improved a little in short times as I fight with this beast. I can make difficult maneuver in narrow space and improve my attack speed. Although this beast isn't my teacher, it definitely allowed me to use it as a training doll.

We were pushed backwards by strong impact when my sword collides with the leg. I use its body as a stepping stone and jump high in the air.

The Beast: 6/40

ID 3080  BD: 6  MD: 7-3  LD: 1

"As much as I enjoy this fight, I can't prolonged it. Everything that begin will end, that includes our fight...and your live. It's over for you!"

I spin in the air and swing my sword down. I fall down with the sword aim at the head. The beast cover its head with both its arm. My sword dig into its arm; deep red gush formed at the area. I put in more energy into my sword and push through. The sword cut through its left and right arm, severing it from the body. The sword hits the head and cut through the head. It travels from the top until the bottom part of the body as I fall to the ground until I land.

The beast turn into blue polygon and shatter.

The Beast: DEAD

(Gain 1 mat. Gain 1 ???)

"What's this unknown object?"

I call the menu and scroll through my inventory. I take out the item and it materialize in my left and. I put my sword back into the scabbard and check the thing.

"Hmmm...it looks like potion. What's the green liquid inside?"

I uncork the potion and drink it without hesitation. It taste weird and gooey. I can feel some sudden change inside myself. I draw my sword and use it as a mirror; my real face reflected at the surface of the blade.

"Yesssss! Finally got what I wanted.  So you're the rumored beast huh... Well thanks for the potion."

I whistle and begin my walk back to the city. It's been one heck of a day. At least I gain something valuable.

SUMMARY

Col Gain: 400 col

Material gain: 1 blacksmith material

SP Gain: 2