[SP-F1]Challenging the Alpha(Completed)

It was a long and full of action day for Ranganok as he was slashing trough waves of wolves. He found several other groups of wolves and even lone wolves on his way, each battle being as one sided as the others before. ambushes, head on attacks, using his dodges to make the wolves clash into each other, disorient them, he used all these tricks and many more killing tens of wolves, probably hundreds this entire day. But finally, he reached the epicenter of it all...The Den of Wolves.

The place was full of pillar shaped stones as dozens of wolves formed an "U" around the boy. The only place with no wolves was a big cliff with a cave. That was the place from where a big black wolf was slowly coming. He had a scar on his left eye and a red as blood right one. The name above him said <Alpha>...this must definetely be the alpha of the pack...or rather the ruler of the entire forest. "Why are you here...human?" asked the wolf. The boy looks at the black wolf and says witha  surprised face "Holy hell! The wolf spoke!(then returning to his normal self but with a devilish smile) Well you could say that I am on a training trip to gain more experience."

"I see...well let me help you experience death instead" said the alpha wolf as he started charging towards the boy. The wolf then jumped and tried to maul Ranganok with it's right paw. In order to prevent that, the boy tries to lean back. it was a pretty fast attack and that wolf didn;t wasted any time...the boy tought that it was something strange with him. Also he had his Shadoweave armor on himself which gives him +2 accuracy, +2 evasion and +2 paralyze.

The dodge was a success as he took a few steps back gaining some distance betweent them. Then, Ranganok thinks *Going for the insta-kill I see...* (and shouts) "Macro!". As the scimitar appeared in his hand, the boy charges towards the alpha wolf, holding his scimitar on his left side poiting back and doing a horizontal slash towards his enemy, finishing behing it with a straight arm, pointing the sword right.

BD: 7(succcess)

Ranganok: 17/17

Alpha: 17/17

It hit! Managed to cut the alpha on the left rib region...it was also a deep cut which gave a critical damage and paralyzed the monster. The wolf noticed pretty fast that he was unable to move, so he started talking again "What is this? Paralyzing poison?Hah! I guess you were really prepared for this fight." The boy then replies "It is a poison...it is an abillity gained from my gear" and after walking towards the wolf, he raises his scimitar and tries to made a vertical slash.

BD: 10(8+2)(8->paralyze successful, critical damage)

Ranganok:17/17

Alpha: 12/17(paralyzed 2 turns)

Yet another deep cut was made on the wolf ribcage givving another critical strike. "Argh...are you satified with fighting someone which is unable to defend itself?" said the wolf while ranganok looking with a killer's face replies "What are you talking about? When this fight started you were able to fully defend yourself. I didn't used any other potions or used any dirty tricks...the paralyze is an ability of mine, rendering the opponen unable to move is par of my fighting style. And you became like this because you failed to defend yourself not because you weren't able." After the speech, Ranganok makes another slash towards the wolf, a hearthless slash.

BD: 10(10->paralyze successful, critical damage)

Alpha: 7/17(paralyzed 2 turns)

Ranganok seems to be on a critical streak...this would be the third critical attack in a row that the boy manages. With this, the wolf's health reaches the red zone. What's more...it seems like the paralyze just keeps replenishing itself. The boy then changes the grip on it;s scimitar, making it point towards his back and as he raised it, he prepares to make a stabbing at the alpha trough his neck in order to finisht him off. The wolf looks with his red eye at the boy and says "It seems that in the end I was no match for you" and then closes his eye accepting his fate and waiting for the sword to hit. 

BD: 10(8+2)(8->paralyze successful, critical damage)

Alpha: 2/17(paralyzed 2 turns)

Ranganok stops his scimitar right before it stabs the neck. Then the sword dissapears in a blue light as the boy starts talking "It seems I was right. You truly are different from the other monsters. You are an AI miniboss...a living virtual person.(then gives off a smile) I think it's pretty cool too. It'd be a waste to kill you since you don't work on the normal parameters of this world." "What do you want from me?" asked the wolf. After that, the boy answers "A partner who will watch my back."

After that chat, the boy continued to come at the wolf each day to talk and try to learn as much as the AI knew about this world...about aincrad. Unsurprisingly, Alpha knew quite a bit about the floating castle. Then, the day before the boss raid, Ranganok takes out a strange potion and shows it to Alpha. "I got this strange potion but I can't find anyone who knows what it's for. Can you tell me about it? The wolf looks closely at the weird purple potion and then replies "I have no idea what that is. I can't seem to find any data about it either. However...it is not poison...that I can tell you for sure. You should drink it and see what it does." The boy drinks the strange liquid and waits for it to take effect.

Ranganok uses strange brew.

After 13 seconds of waiting, the boy starts to feel strange as he is engulfed in light(like he's evolving) After that, he starts to feel normal again when he noticed...his hair grown to long hair."Huh? what's this? It seems that this potion makes your hair grow." said the boy. Then, the wolf looking surprised at him says "I think it did more that just that. Then when Michael wanted to ask why he tried to cross his hands but something blocked him for doing so. Then with a "Huh?" puts his hands on his chest, feeling two soft ball things. When he looks dow he finds that those are his boobs. Then with an empy face as the eternal void of darkness enlarges his pants in order to look down and with a "what the hell I can't even describe how surprised he is" state he asks "What the hell is this?"

CD: 11(ID:2950)(gained 3 skillpoints and turned into a female)

To be continued...