(PP-F1) My Favourite Watering Hole [tom1030](Complete, Please Lock)

Tyrius entered the restaurant-like shop first, holding the door open for his new friend, whose name he still did not know. Tyrius looked down at the ground and said apologetically, "I'm a little broke right now, haven't really done any quests or anything." After his friend had entered, he looked around the room, grateful that there weren't very many other people there tonight.

''don't worry I got this'' I said and approached the bar. ''two of your finest bottles of mead if u please sir'' I said placing 30 col on the bar as I took a seat ''so my friend what exactly is it that has been troubling you'' I said there must be some reason behind why this boy wanted to kill and I had a feeling it ran deeper that just curiosity

''names tomoya but everyone calls me tom'' I said as the drinks arrived. I was certainly there during the whole situation and I wasn't going to let this boy kill nor was I goin to let him be killed see I came to conclusion he was meant for great things here in sao and I wanted to make sure he didn't make the same mistake I made ... back then ...

"Alright then, Tomoya, to answer your question, I have been feeling... well, a bit murderous recently." Tyrius looked around, and was pleased to see that nobody else in the room was paying them any attention. "It wasn't just a curiosity, like I said it was earlier. It was more of an urge, and it's an urge that I feel like might come back and cause me to do something stupid." Tyrius thought about Celes then, and was almost glad that she had stopped him. He reached for his mead and missed it by several inches. He laughed and grabbed it, taking a long drink.

the boy explained his predicament and I laughed along with him. ''you know ive had a similar feeling lately but its more and a desire to kill those who have killed without a just reason that pink haired girl however ive heard about from my guild leader and in my eyes she deserves a second chance''m I said taking a long drink of my own mead and continued ''you however have a certain curiosity that needs fulfilling and perhaps you can kill, but learn to do it in the right way'' I explained after some people are just plain evil and will do everything they can until there is nothing left of use within SAO

Tyrius didn'y know what to make of that. Killing in the right way. He knew that killing for any reason was morally wrong, but he still wanted to take a life nonetheless. He had a question, and asked, "How will I feel better about killing someone, even if they did kill in the first place? That confuses me. I mean, I will still be taking a life. And what if I kill a player killer just because I wanted to kill? What then? Man, I'm so confused..." With that, he took another massive swig, but sneezed at the same time, sending tons of mead all over the counter.

"G-god dangit," he said through bursts of laughter, "I just cannot be normal today, can I?"

''ah don't worry man normal is boring'' I said laughing haha ''to kill in the right way I believe you have to have a true morally good reason to do so and to prevent the guilt and the negative effects I believe that person has to have killed without reason to do so. Removing players like that saves the rest of us who are working to help those who want to help and complete the game'' I told him taking a huge gulp of mead. Thinking about the true context of murder I had to ask myself is a killer who kills killers really a bad person I thought

Tyrius nodded and sat there, thinking about murder and it's repercussions. Suddenly, a completely and utterly random question entered his head, and he asked, "Hey, Tomoya, I have a question. What are the other floors like? I... haven't been up there yet." He took a vey small sip of mead this time, and was pleased to not screw up while drinking.

I sat there thinking a while about the floors I've been to which were 1 2 and 4. "I've only been to floors 2 and 4 above this" i said "floor 2 i havnt seen much of but its similar to floor 1 i guess i traveled through some mountains once and floor 4 is a snowy paradise where me and my guild mates reside, we chose it for its beauty and the fact its in the middle of the floors we have currently unlockee." I told him

Tyrius smiled. Snow. He absolutely loved snow. Looking at his mead but talking to Tomoya, he said, "Do you think I should go to floor four? Start over there. The only problem is that I am afraid that everything is stronger there and I just might die." Tyrius longed for the snow, and was half tempted to get up and go, but he restrained himself. He looked at Tomoya, and grinned stupidly, just so happy at the thought of possibly seeing snow.

Tyrius had indeed landed on his face. And he lay there laughing, trying to ignore the pain from impact. He stood up and turned towards Tomoya, pushing his hair back into place as he did. He smiled and said, "Portal physics are much different in other games. I did not expect to come out that way." â€‹He was happy now, happy that he could finally hang out with a friend with nothing to interfere. This was going to be a good day, afterall.

I grinned as tyrius ran up to me grinning shouting about portal physics and what not I laughed and jumped on the ground in the snow making a snow angel it was nice to be able to relax with a friend for a change its not often in this game that you can just relax and mess around. ''You should try this man its great I didn't realise that the game could even feel this real its snow man its actually snow!'' I shouted with glee I felt at ease for the first time in a long time