[PP-F1] The Boaring Grind [Hari, Clouds, Hakiro]

As Hakiro struck the boar, Clouds yelled, "I'll finish it, Hakiro!"  As Hakiro stepped back, Clouds leapt forward and struck the already dazed and injured boar in the face, with a loud scream of "MEN!" ,an old habit from her kendo training. The boar let out a loud squeal, collapsed, and exploded into crystals from the damage from the two players. 

The second boar, infuriated by the death of its comrade, rushed at Hari and bowled her over, causing Hari to suffer minor damage in the form of a small laceration and some bruises.

ID: 2816

BD: 6 (Success)

MD: 7 (Success)

Damage dealt: 2 (1+1 from Two-Handed Mastery)

Damage taken: 1

Clouds: 4/5

Hakiro: 5/5

Hari: 6/7

Boar: 0/4

Boar: 4/4

Hari, not bothered by the slight setback, got up and prepared her rapier again. The slight damage she took from the boar did not bother her at all, and tried to stab the boar with her rapier again. However, the boar was able to charge in another direction quickly just in time, dodging the attack from Hari and taking no damage.

ID: 2816

BD: 2 (Fail)

Hakiro again took a steady stance and waited for an opportunity to strike the boar. However as he was about to land the blow, Hakiro attacked too late and only managed to slightly graze the fur of the boar as it charged past him. Dissapointed at his late strike, Hakiro continued to ponder how he would increase his likelyhood of landing a blow.

ID: 2818

BD: 4 (Fail)

ID: 2820

BD: 4 (Fail)

MD: 4(Fail)

"You two miss too much. Watch how I do it," said Clouds as she went in for a strike against the boar. The overconfident girl took a slash at the  remaining boar that had somehow eluded the attacks of the others, sure that she would be able to strike the boar with her skills. 

Swish

Her blade slashed nothing. Clouds' eyes widened in surprise as she realized that she was going to take yet another hit. She rolled to the side, just barely evading the attack of the boar. Her face was red from embarassment as she got up from the ground.

ID: 2821
BD: 8 (Success)
Damage Dealt: 2 (1 + 1 From 1H Rapier)

Boar: 2/4

"Hey Clouds, I'm gonna get this boar in one hit!" said Hari confidently. Hari once again got her rapier ready as the boar had just missed its attack and before it could even turn around, delivered a powerful stab onto the boar. The boar howled in pain, as it took a lot of damage from that attack. However after a few seconds, the boar shrugged it off and returned back to its powerful state. "Well, at least I got a hit off on him," Hari said nonchalantly. 

"Geez, thanks for the demonstration Clouds, but I already knew how to miss" Hakiro joked as he took careful aim at the Boar. Just as he lunged towards the boar to deliver a blow, he felt something underfoot as he went flying. Immediately identifying the culprit of his failure to none other than Clouds' foot. "I guess I should tread lightly around her" Hakiro thought to himself as he crashed facefirst into the grass.

ID: 2823
BD: 3 (Fail)

Boar: 2/4

Smiling to herself, Clouds prepared to finish off the boar. She leapt forward and made a slice through boar's side. The boar finally exploded into a million fragments of pixels, as all things do when they die in Sword Art Online. 

"How was that, Hakiro?"  she asked with a small smile. 

ID: 2824

BD: 6

MD: 6

ID: 2805
Loot: 8 (fail)

+1 Mat

"Yeah yeah sure, teach me your ways to the path of becoming a master swordsman! But I'd rather stick with a spear" Hakiro said halfheartedly. Instead, he was concentrating on how he could improve on the game as to such that he could almost always hit the boar. "I just wish these boars would drop more than just materials" Hakiro said with a frown.

ID: 2829

LD: 3

Clouds again received a material from the two slain boars. It was good to receive so many materials, who knows when she would need them? She decided to keep them. Seeing Hakiro's expression, she remembered one of her father's old sayings. 

"Rewards will come to those in need. You just have to wait," were the words that come out of her mouth. With that, she accepted her loot and began to walk.