Want to Join a Guild? Consider Eye of Night

Figured it was time to throw this out there. The Eye of Night guild is recruiting full time as of now...we are in need of informants, Listeners, Stalkers, Alchemists, Bait, and Assassins, Recruiters....if you are interested in ANY of the previous positions PLEASE respond to this post and I, Guild Leader and top class Assassin, will PM you personally about a positions, an speaking if such I wish to hear from every CURRENT member about which position you would want...seeing as I have yet to give you all one. Everyone is welcome to apply, some may be asked because of what they believe in (how their character acts in game). I will apologize if I either do not reply to you right away OR do not choose you for guild membership, "we" have a set (false) standard and reputation to up hold (also only in game) and if you REALLY wish to know what we are about, please check out the guild forum page and give us a read.

I thank all of you who made this possible, mostly my current guild members, and I'd like to thank those of you who apply for taking the time to read this AND for wanting to join us, I do hope to see many of you in the future as fellow guild members, and if you have questions or concerns PLEASE feel free to PM me.

• 1 month later...