(PP-F1) Spark to Flames (Liam)

Arekkusu waited at the gates for a player. One thing Arekkusu loved more than killing monsters were meeting new people. He noticed one in particular who wasn't just a new person, but he seemed to be a new player. Arekkusu didn't approach him directly, instead Arekkusu pmed the player while he wasn't looking. Arekkusu invited him to the front gates and wanted to meet the player personally. The sun had set already, and Arekkusu could've chosen the day, so why choose the night for this? Arekkusu didn't need crowds for this, many people made the fights so easy.

"Plus, I intend to get some good loot." Arekkusu said to himself. "Why not help another player as well and share the loot?"

Liam stretched a eye into the table and eat some meat. He looked over and start a many people walking to his side. When he finished his meat he looked into his menu. To his surprise, he had gotten a messenge. He read it over and cursed himself, he said up and walked over towards the gate. After get lost about 4 1/2 times he finally made it. He sighed in relief and walked up to the stranger. He smiled awkward and stuck out his hand,"Hi!" 

"Hey there." Arekkusu said. "You actually came, and your reward for that I'm sure I can make very well with it. Since you are a bit new, I wanted to help you out by hunting for items and Col. We can split the loot half and half if you are willing to fight in the dark alongside me."

Arekkusu then unsheathed his blade and smiled looking at it. "I know you didn't ask or anything." Arekkusu started. "But my name is Arekkusu, but you can call me Ark if it makes your life any easier."

Liam narrowed his eyes at the younger man, he wasn't sure of this guy. He wasn't convinced that a man would give up what he said he would. He smiled causally and lower his unshaken hand and frowned at the man. He wasn't sure what game was trying to be played her but, he didn't like it.  He pulled out his great axe and stared at it and smiled in a sudden burst of evil riskness. He looked at the slightly short man and said," Sure, but I am level one, I'm not sure what good I am to you."