(PP-F4) The meeting. (Moartea & Kiru)

A winter day, upon floor four, the wind blazing through, as many players scuddled into the buildings to escaped the cold, one man stood in the cold, his outfit standing out in the white slate that was coming from the heavens. The man wore a royal purple calf length leather coat, with gold trim along the outline of his coat, mapping even to the collar and the shoulders. it had two silver buttons located opposite of each shoulder, each one in the position of the shoulder meeting the chest, as the coat had a slight pink section near the outline of his coat, with a silver belt, having many fine details and intricate designs built into the layout. The coat having a built in vest shirt, consisting of a grey frame, with two rows of five silver grey buttons reaching to the base of the vest, lined with black coloring as his coat has two built in leather strips connected to the silver belt that wrap around to the back of his coat, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of metal like boots reaching up to his knees, that have a pink outline with two sets of two white dots on each boot.

As the snow around him seemed to dance, never touching his clothing, as his cold eyes, matching the feel of the snow, Slate grey they were, pierced through the ever so white flakes. His long jet black hair, dancing widely through the grasp of the wind, along with the tail of his coat, stood there in the cold, not shivering or feeling cold. As a sword, one of monstrous proportions laid strapped to the back of his waist, wrapped in a black leather like wrapping sheathe, he had a shield upon his left arm. A tower shield, one that had a demonic face engraved into it's form, gold being the man colour, and grey the sub colour, he stood at the fountain, or better yet stood upon the top if it, crouching like a ninja. As he watched all the players scurry away and fins shelter from the cold he loved.

-OCC: Moartea's outfit-

post-3241-0-09856600-1417391380_thumb.jp

Upon leaving the teleportation circle I was greeted by a chill. Although it might have been because of my lack of a jacket it was cold regardless. The endless snow was annoying in particular, it kept coming. Also, the snow stuck onto my hair, making it look a white instead of two toned. If that wasn't enough, it was becoming to grow dark. It was still day time but because of the clouds and snow there wasn't much sun to light up the sky. But in all of the negative there was a positive. No one was in the streets anymore due to the coldness of this floor. I wasn't cold enough to go inside yet so I decided to take advantage of this opportunity and wander around the empty town.

My black boots crunched into the snow as I headed towards the center of town, to the fountain. There was quite a funny view when I got there too. I busted out laughing when I saw a grown man on top of the fountain. What did he think he was, a ninja or something? Hey! Are you part of the fountain, you could be I mean with that gear. All you need to do is spit water out your mouth then you'd be fine! 

Moartea looked down, as he saw a woman below him and stood up, being six foot one inch, he now looked taller than before as he jumped into the air and sticked the landing. As he looked at this woman, his Slate grey eyes looking at a twin coloured haired woman, his own jet black hair didn't seem to have any snow in it, or his clothing to be frank. The snow seemed the stay away from him, and danced about his clothing, as his sword was clearly visible 54 inches in total length as he gazed at this woman, and spoke his Romanian accent coming forth "Nay, tis not thine being part of the fountain, tis that thine is scouting out the area, seeing what new players hat come upon this floor, and from what thine can see, none interest me, but thou be'eht a different story." He said as he gave her a curious look.

When the man jumped down from the fountain I knew he wasn't going to hit me so I didn't flinch. He stood over me by a few inches as he spoke in an old language of some sort. I didn't exactly know what type he was speaking but I decided to give it a try. By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd? I asked, quoting Shakespeare in the exact accent this man was talking in. This quote in particular dealt with fate, basically asking him if it was fate of misfortune that he met me. Do you happen to speak normal, It's tiring to quote and speak in an accent for thou. I said, narrowing my eyes at him. 

Moartea sighed and looked at her, "Tis how thine speaks, if thou can't care understand thines way of speech then thine shall be silent, and for thous information, thous Romanian accent needs work." He said as he then turned and walked away, as he then looked over his shoulder, "And another thing, twas not fate that brought us, just chance, fate is not real nothing more than a coughed up realization of events that should happen long before then they should." He said as his sword Fenris suddenly began to growl, as the wind brushed against its frame and he turned to it, "Silence you confounded blade we are not in battle, so be quite." He said as the wind brushed over again and at that moment Fenris roared as a gust of wind blew the tail of his cot up.

Oh I can understand thou just fine. The issue here is can you understand me? I asked, emphasizing thou just to mock him. He did seem strong, and his blade was daunting, but I wasn't afraid. And you should be aware that I do not believe in fate either, anyone can change that if they wanted. It's just a mix of beliefs, nothing to get worked up over if you do think that it exists. I followed beside him as he started to walk away. The way he just spoke to me was different. Not because of the accent but how he did it, he didn't care if I was offended. Since we interest each other we should hold a proper conversation to learn more, how's that sound? I dropped all of my sarcasm and looked him dead in the eye. 

Moartea looked at this woman and sighed, "Very well, what it it that thou wish'eth to speak of?" He said as hie accent filled the air and his Slate grey eyes looked at this woman. From what he could tell she wasn't all that interesting in being kind, hell she didn't even make Moartea angry or frustrated, Mari couldn't do that, what could this woman do that Mari didn't. As he walked past her and looked at her, as he was at the town gate now, "Well, art thou coming, where would thou wish'eth to be'erh at now?" "Shall we converse here, in the fields, or in the Tavern were the warm may keep to us?" He asked her as he looked at her snow covered hair, unlike his, he had not one speck of snow on his clothing.

I wouldn't really like to talk about myself. I muttered and followed the man until the edge of the gate. Out that gate would lie creatures that might disturb our conversation but I didn't care. If they attacked then I would get more EXP. I prefer the cold, no one is outside here. If we were to join everyone else then there would be a large amount of noise and idiots surrounding me. Now, if you wouldn't like me to trow a chair at someone's face then I say we go outside the town. I swiped at the hair on my head, making the black part underneath visible. Next, I wiped off the snow from my gear and started forward. 

Moartea nodded, "Tis fine either way with me, a bar brawl would be entertaining, but lets try to have a nice relaxing conversation, if anything out here doth attack, thine will kill it in a flash." He said as he then turned back to the field and began to walk out into it, as he had his shield ready for combat in case anything here decided to jump out at him, he would draw Fenris in a split second. Who by the way was growling as the wind was brushing against it.and he sighed again, "Be silent you confounded blade." As he said that the wind died down and he gave a sigh of relief.

I rolled my eyes and walked a ahead of him. I think you'd be scared if you was me beating the crap out of someone in a bar. It would be quite the scene too. I was already imagining that happening, me hitting some guy with a chair then ducking from a punch. This guy with me would be sitting in the corner or something, I still didn't know him enough to picture him in my day dreams. What is your name anyways? 

"Moartea Kaiser." He said, not caring that he used his irl name and not his avatar name but even still it was his avatar name, "And thines avatar name is Moartea, aye thine used thines real name." He said as he walked with this woman as he found a open area, and looked at all the animals in the area, as he frowned, "Thous name please." He said as his Romanian accent burst through his lips and he rubbed his chin at seeing his next victim of these pathetic animals.

You may call me whatever you like, I don't wish to share my name with Aincrad. I said, preoccupied with the animals roaming around in the open snow. They weren't normal animals of course, snow animals and such. A pack of snow leopards must have been camping here to wait for unsuspecting players. The first one walking around seemed to be the leader, or a patrol. Shall you attack? I would like to see you "cut down" these kitties. I said, motioning for him to present his skills on the Snow leopards. 

Moartea sighed and placed his hand on Fenris handle and as he drew her from the sheathe, the sword made the most horrific roar that any weapon or game could generate and all of a sudden, Moartea aura changed immediately, it went from being calm and cool to deathly as he rushed at the beasts, his swords blade tip dragging across the ground. As he held up his shield at the same time, and he stayed low to the ground and gained speed on the way down, using his momentum to gain speed, he was now in front of the main Leopard and smiled as he swung his blade at it.

Edit: Ashe slashed the Alpha Snow Leopard down, the beast jumped up to attack him but he smacked it back with his shield and like normal the transparent thorn like vines came rushing out of the eyes and mouth of the oni beast in the shield as he caused major damage to it. As he he held up his shield up and waited for anymore of the pathetic cats to come rushing at him.

-Party-

Moartea: 23/24 HP (-1 HP HME R1)

???: 75/75 HP

-Moartea's Stats-

<<Utility and Mobile>>

*Athletics: +1 DMG, +5 HP

Precision +1 Accuracy (ACC)

Night Vision: Ignores any penalties from low light or darkness, as well as negating others stealth bonuses from it

<<Weapon>>

One-Handed Curved Sword Rank 1: +1 DMG (Causes single extra point of damage)

Fenris: +2 ACC||+1 DMG

<<Armor>>

Heavy Metal Equipment Rank 1: +1 D/R (Negates one point of damage)

Magnus Tower Shield: Thorns: Opponent takes 1 point of damage on BD roll of 6-8 when attacking the wearer of this item.

-Enemy-

Alpha Snow Leopard: 15/20 - Two damage 

(-5 HP) Moartea's attack

Snow Leopard: 15/15 - One damage

Snow Leopard: 15/15 - One damage

-Moartea's Combat System-

[1]: Epic Miss: Nothing can change this result

[2-5]: Miss

[6-8]: Strike: One base point of damage dealt

[9]: Natural Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra one point dealt

[10]: Natural Hyper Critical: One base point of damage, plus extra two points deal 

~Results~

-Dice Rolls-

#ID: 3237

BD: 5 (+3): 8 (Success)  

CD: 11

LD: 2

MD: 6

[Rolled a 5+3: 8] (Successful strike) 

[One base point of damage on Alpha Snow Leopard]

[Plus three points of extra damage on Alpha Snow Leopard] (+1 point extra damage, Fenris. +1 point extra damage, from One-Handed Curved Sword skill Rank 1, +1 point extra damage, Athletic)

[Alpha Snow Leopards attack successful but negated one point of damage by Magnus Tower shield, and received one point of damage from attempted attack]

[Total Damage dealt: 4] (+1 from Thorn)

[Total Damage: 5]

I equipped my blade Thorn and watched Moartea for a minute to evaluate his fighting style and attack pattern. I made a slow clap for him then lowered myself to the ground. In the blink of an eye I began to run over the the Alpha wolf that was still preoccupied with the other man. I shoved my blade forward into the beast and smirked. Pay attention! I sang and pulled it out. 

ID 3911; BD 8 

Moartea: 23/24 HP 

???: 75/75

Alpha Snow Leopard 13/20 

Snow Leopard 15/15 

Snow Leopard 15/15