[PP - F1] "What a Boaring job... But someone has to do it!" (Sol / Claim) [~COMPLETE~]

As Sol wonders in the city he comes across an NPC with a very simple quest. He accepts the quest eagerly and reads the description. "Kill two boars huh?" He nods thinking that these boars are an introduction to the combat system. Sol rushes out into the fields outside the City of Beginnings, His Two-Handed Spear out, eager for the fight that he could feel confident in his ability to win. New to how this game worked, Sol was cautious to his surroundings, being sure to not be ambushed by any aggressive mobs that he may run by.

After travelling a little ways outside the city boundaries, Sol spots a boar eating some grass for his afternoon lunch. Ready to face his first foe in this world, Sol readies into a battle stance, studying his future prey. Trying to decipher if the boar has any special attack or movement patterns at all.

Claim was laying down in the tall grass that covered most of his body making it a little hard for someone to right out see him. He had all his armor on and skill up to date, but his sword was still sheathed. He loved the weather on floor one it was a good  for his mind to just wander sometime and until the assault team unlock the house on floor ten there was no way he was going to waist col on the inn to stay the night. It was easier just to sleep on a roof in the safe zone or a nice hiding spot. The boar that were in the area had staid away from were claim was laying at he could hear that it was  a boar about 10 or so feet away but the grass was way more important to the thing.

3087  [sol = 6] [boar = 9]

Sol studies the boar long enough, He shouted at the top of his lungs. "I'll show you what a Dragoon is made of!!" Sol darts forward, yelling out a battle cry, targeting the boar. He leaps forward using the two-handed spear to strike the boar across it's back. Succeeding as he retracts his polearm back to an armed stance, ready to try and read the boar's move.

[sol hits Boar for 1 + 1 = 2]

The boar was struck and reels back rushing forward and turning around to face Sol, The creature snorts and tuffs at the ground with it's hoof. "Come on! I'm not afraid of you!!" Sol felt exhilarated, alive even. He smirked as the boar suddenly charged him, quicker than he expected even, a bit stunned by the boar's speed, Sol was struck with a forceful tackle, knocking him back onto the ground. "Gah~!" Sol hits the ground then rolls onto his feet as quickly as he could, his heart racing. This may prove to be a bit more difficult than he thought.

[boar hits Sol for = 2]

Sol  [3/5]HP

Boar  [3/5]HP

Claim [22/22]HP

Claim heard some movement going on as he lean up. He saw a player attacking a boar he laughed a bit as he slowly gets to his feet he looked over at the player and saw his name. "Sol...." it took him a few minuets to think as he remembered seeing that name on another mmo  He shook his head a bit "no it cant be the same player" Claim ran in front of the boar so that he was standing between the boar and the player  he unsheathed the cursed longs  sword his green eyes turned to a cold white as he swings the sword aiming for its face but the tip of his blade missed. He looked back at Sol and opened his inventory and throw the player a pair of gauntlets at the player "Gauntlet of Basic Speed"  +1 Acc

[id 3088 Bd3+2=4 miss Cf2 LD20]

Sol [3/5]HP

Boar [3/5]HP

Claim [22/22]HP

3215  [boar = 10]

Sol was about to charge forth until a newcomer got in between them. This player tossed Sol some Gauntlets ["Gauntlet of Basic Speed" +1 Accuracy] and dropped his weapon in the process of catching the item. "Wha ha huh~!?" He blinked looking up at Claim, then back at the gauntlets. "What are..." Upon inspection it was gear he could use! Being a low level newbie, he couldn't afford to twink his character out in a new game he only visited in 48 hours. "D-Do I equip them? Whats the rules on Items? Is there no binding to players or anything like that?" Sol started asking questions... in a time of combat... not a good idea. Due to his confusion of the player's actions. He snapped out of combat mode, his Polearm on the ground in-front of him. 

[sol obtained Â«Gauntlet of Basic Speed» (+1 Accuracy) from Claim]

Unlike Sol, The Boar was enraged, being attacked and its lunch being interrupted by not one but two idiots! The boar kicked dirt behind him and then squealed loudly, charging the new stronger looking challenger. The boar lept forward to hook the geared player with its tusks violently once it was in range. 

[boar hits Claim for = 3] (Critical!)

Sol  [3/5]HP

Boar  [3/5]HP

((OOC: I don't know how armor works yet. So I'll let you do that calculation. Still learning.))

He looked at the boar and grinned a bit even though the boar had landed a critical on claim and to a lower level would do a lot of damage to them. It tusks felt like someone just poke him to get his attention and worked. " Here comes the pain! "  His white eyes glowed a bit as grip on his sword tightened a bit. The black lighting ran up and down the blade as the area around them got a little dark as souls started to come up from the ground and circled the area. He swing his sword the blade hit the side of the boar lifting the boar up of the ground before the blade could exit the boar it exploded he polygons fly's every were. His gauntlets glowed a light green and healed claim for two points. the area turned back to normal when to boar died. He looked at the item then back at sol " I have no use for this."

[ Boar damage 3 - 4 = 1] 

[ Id 3225 Bd 6+2=8 Damage 1+4=5 +2hp Life Steal Cd1 +0hp Ld19]

Claim 22/22
Sol 3/5

Boar -2/5   Assault Spear +1 Damage (sol you can name the item )

Sol looked at the Player in awe. Amazed by his skill that he used to defeat the boar. However, shortly after the amazing attack by Claim, Sol's eyes shot a stare at him, followed by a grin. "...I only know one loser well enough where they actually say something like that in combat... 'Here comes the pain?' Come on dude. You said that in the last MMO we played too!" Sol laughed, identifying the player before him as an old friend from another world he played in. "Its been a while Claim. So you're stuck in this hell in a handbasket as well huh?" He grinned at Claim, seeing that his avatar remained the same as ever. Sol looked at the item that the troublesome boar dropped. "...?" He looked at the specs of the new weapon and smiled. "Yes! I could totally use this!" He accepts and loots the boar for the new item.

[sol obtained Â«Aggressive Assault Spear» (+1 Damage) as loot from Boar] 

" Hey its funny how it works out right. " He smiled a bit glade to see an old friend. " It's all in how you look at it kill boar, or burning for eternity " He laughed a bit as that was one of the things that keeps him going. He knew that sol could fast level with easy." So are you going to aim for joining the front lines." He sheathed his long sword and crossed his arms as he  looked him over at him. " Oh and if you knew about the death game before you said link start. Would you still have join? "

Sol laughed with Claim, catching up with a dear friend meant alot to Sol, he now has someone to keep in touch with through out this nightmare disguised as paradise. "I'd rather be the one to kill the Boar, Not you. You know me, I'm always out to blow mobs away with sheer power. Hell, I might be able to make that Dragoon character after all if this goes well." He Laughed some more, cutting up humor with Claim. "Front-lines? Hell yeah I'm determined to catch up to them as fast as I can! You won't leave me behind for too long." After a few moments of catching up, the question popped up that Claim asked. "If I had the choice to live in this world or the real world... I kind of don't have much in the real world. Here I can express my true self and act how I always wanted to act. But.. At the same time, all the other players are trapped in here, I know alot have died already. I was debating joining the suicide line to jump, But..." Sol looked down slightly. "...all these players that are alive... Need players like us Claim. They need heroes. These players... No. These people have lives and families to return to. And I won't give up on them or myself!" He looked up with a burning desire to overcome any challenge ahead. "Speaking of not giving up..." Sol flicked down the menu and equipped the Gauntlets and his new Assault spear. "Much Better~! Now, That was One Boar down. I need to find another and kill it as well so I can turn in my quest.

[ Sol equipped Â«Gauntlets of Basic Speed» (+1 ACC) and Â«Aggressive Assault Spear» (+1 DMG) ]

He ran his hand through his semi long silver hair as he rolled his eyes and smiled a bit " hey there some really fun quests once you get a lit higher level or right skill. " He rolled his ankles as he was still getting use to the heave armor but hopefully soon he could get the armor he dreamed of. " Well one more boar for you shouldn't be that hard there were level one. " He seemed to hang around the low level floor to get mats mostly or sleep. He let out a small sigh as he let his mind wonder a bit. " Well at lest there no shortage in boar. You would think there would be more bacon."  his stomach growled a bit after that last comment.

Sol gripped his fist into a tight ball, exaggerating his statement he puts his fist infront of him and grins, once Claim finished his sentence. "And I can't wait to reap the rewards and join up with the front-line group. Soon I tell you... I'm not going to be defeated that easily! That Kayaba guy has another thing coming!" Claim explained the situation so far and nodded in agreement. "Yeah One more. Should be cake with this new gear I got." Claim went on about food and how the boar should produce material for bacon in-game. As the thoughts raomed his mind, Sol's Mouth began to wtare slightly, as well as an overwhelming stomach growl. Sol placed his hand on his stomach and let out a sigh. "Now I'm Hungry... Thanks..." He scrolled through his menu and retrieved his starter-pack of food and water. Materializing Bread and a glass bottle of water. Sol grinned and began to eat the bread loaf, Scarfing it down quickly. Then followed up with a rushed chugging of water. Once finished the tossed the bottle aside, the bottle shattering into polygons and data fragments. "Alright! Lets go find me that boar!" Sol ran out further into the field taking point. 

[sol consumed Â«Bread» x 1 and Â«Water» x 1]

As Sol rushed the fields he found a Boar eating more grass. Was this a predetermined action for the boar mobs? Then again they are passive... He thought to himself as he drew his new and improved weapon of choice, The Â«Aggressive Assault Spear»! With this he should destroy this next boar no problem! "Alright This time! I know how to fight! And I will win this fight alone!" Sol Grinned at the Boar that seemingly ignored him. "...Hey Claim... Stay out of this one will you? I want to kill this one on my own if you don't mind."

[3359]  [sol  2 + 1 = 3]  [boar = 8] 

Sol spun the spear as if he wielded one before, pointing it at the boar. "Here I come!" Sol dashed forward leaping up into the air as stabbing down at the boar with a great force, a small shimmer of light at the point of the spear. A bit startled by the glow, Sol took his eyes off the boar, the spear landing a forceful hit... into the grass! Missing the boar completely! "Wh-what was that!?" He shouted back at Claim a little confused.

[sol misses Boar]

The boar's eyes shined a red color, targeting Sol, The action he took triggered hostile actions against Sol now. The boar leapt its hind feet into the air and kicked Sol with a brunt force. Making Sol stumble back a few feet. "ACK~!" He let out a pained grunt and recovered his battle stance. Sol can't ask questions like this and get easily distracted, that will result in a game over that's for sure.

[boar hits Sol for = 1]

Sol  [4/5]HP

Boar  [5/5]HP

He looked over at Sol and smiles a bit He was about to unsheathe his sword.  He took a few steps back as he said. " OK " He crossed his arms over his chest. He Rolled his shoulders as he looked over the battle, " This would be a good time to get some popcorn"  when Sol's health drop to low he'd step in but in till then. This should be fun to see how well Sol could kill this boar.

[3378]  [sol 6 + 1 = 7]  [boar = 7]

Sol readies his weapon for another attack, going in for a fierce attack with the bladed tip of the spear plunging into the boar's rough skin. "Take This!" A red grid showed where blood should be on the boar. Right... a video game... blood would be a bit too real.  Sol thought to himself as he retracted his spear back into a battle position. 

[sol hits Boar for 2 + 1 = 3]

The boar squeals wildly, clearly hurting after that attack, The boar tufts at the ground and headbutts Sol, making him stumble back a few feet again. Sol panted as his heart raced. He checked his HP as it began show yellow color instead of the usual green. "I need to finish this Fast!"

[boar hits Sol for = 1]

Sol [3/5]HP

Boar [2/5]HP

[3382]   [sol 6 + 1 = 7]  [boar = 5]

Sol readies to attack, but during his stance, he begins to see the glow at the tip of his spear. What is that...? is it..?  He thinks to himself and recalls the attack Claim had used against the boar when they met up. His face lit up with a grin following afterward. Sol felt the spear resonate with power. Am I using a Skill!? He thought to himself some more as he let the spear resonate a bit more before he thrust out a powerful piercing attack, dashing past the boar and leaving a huge chunk of red grid on the boar. The spear fizzed out the power that remained in the weapon as he spun the spear back and into a passive position.

[sol hits Boar for 2 + 1 = 3]  <DEAD>

The boar remained still for a moment then suddenly burst into data and polygons. Leaving behind a menu in its place.

Sol  [3/5]HP

Boar  [-1/5]HP  <DEAD>

[Loot = 3] <No loot>

[sol obtained Â«Material» x 1]

Sol looked back and jumped for joy. "YES! I DID IT! Take that Kayaba!" He stuck out a stereotypical victory sign with his fingers at Claim. "Two Down! That should complete my quest for the time being." Seeing his health, Sol pulled out a loaf of bread and a bottle of water, consuming the both of them putting him back at full HP.

[sol consumed Â«Bread» x 1 and Â«Water» x 1]

He could help but laugh as he saw his friend kill one of many boar that are left. " Well there you go " They could walk back to the safe zone. His gem green eyes glowed a bit as he had a half smiles on. As he clapped his hand's together a few time.  " Hey anytime you need me send me a message." This was going to be a long game. " Hope to see you on the front lines soon. "

Sol smirked and gave Claim a confident thumbs up. "Yeah. Same goes for you Claim. I'll see you on the front-lines soon enough! The Azure Dragoon will soon be back and ready for action!" He Laughed as he waves his goodbyes to his good friend. Sol sheathed his weapon and started heading back to the quest giver in the city. 

[3394]  [Wolf = 9]  [sol 10 + 1 = 11]

After making a bit a distance toward the town of Beginnings, Sol was ambushed by a lone wolf hiding out behind a tree. An Ambush!? Sol drew his weapon from his back and attempted to collide with the Wolf. Hoping to negate some damage he may receive. Though he managed to hit the wolf with the spears handle, the wolf latched down with its fangs into Sol's neck. Sol screamed as he tore the beast off of him and slung him to the side.

[Wolf hits Sol for = 2] (Critical!)

Sol growled out of anger at the beast, His raised his spear up and dashed forward at the Wolf. A bluish flame igniting the tip of his sword indicating a skill activating. "AZURE THRUST!" He just shouted a move it reminded him of, giving the skill his own personal touch. The wolf was slashed and impaled in a fatal spot, the wolf bursting into data and polygons on his weapon.

[sol hits Wolf for 2 + 1 + 2 = 5] (Critical!)

Sol turned to the tree spotting a secondary wolf growling and ready to attack him. Two fights? This is a bit troublesome... Sol readies his attack wanting the first strike this time.

Sol   [3/5]HP

Wolf A  [0/5]HP <DEAD>

Wolf B  [5/5]HP

[3399]   [sol 8 + 1 = 9]   [Wolf = 2]

Sol rushed the wolf striking first with a near lightning speed thrust, followed by a second slash to deal a bit more damage.

[sol hits Wolf for 2 + 1 = 3]

"You won't kill me that easy! I am the Azure Dragoon!" He shouted as he leapt back dodging the bite attack the wolf lashed out. The wolf growled, clearly injured.

[Wolf misses Sol]

Sol    [3/5]HP

Wolf A   [0/5]HP <DEAD>

Wolf B   [2/5]HP

[3401]   [sol 5 + 1 = 6]   [Wolf = 4]

Sol leaps into the air and unleashed a powerful strike against the wolf, stabbing it into the ground with a small shock wave. The wolf lets out a yelp before exploding into data and polygons. Sol pulled his Spear out of the ground and twirls it, sheathing it on his back and letting out a relieved sigh. "That was close..."

[sol hits Wolf for 2 + 1= 3]

[3394]  [Wolf A  LD = 3] 

[3401]  [Wolf B  LD = 20] 

Sol sees a menu pop up infront of him and blinks. "Hm? Oh Sweet!" He confirms the message and equips the newly found gear.

[sol obtained Â«Wolf Fur Shoulderpad» (+1 Damage Mitigation) from Wolf B and equips it.]

[sol obtained Â«Material» x 2]

Sol looks at the newly found armor piece grinning from ear to ear. Awesome. Now I can turning my quest with out getting ambushed hopefully. Sol begins his way back to the Town of Beginnings.

After a tedious battle with some troublesome wolves, Sol makes his way back to the city. Walking inside the safe zone he lets out a tired breath. "Man... That can get exhausting..." He makes his way back to the quest giver and just before he reaches the NPC, Sol receives a message. "Hm?" He looks at the message and it said that he has a new friend request. Sol smiled seeing who it was from and let out a laugh. "Give me time... I'll be up there with you front liners before you know it..." He confirms the request and then claims his reward for his quest completion. Making his way make out into the field to attempt to see how fast he really could go with out the risk of his own life.

~=QUEST COMPLETE=~

[Loot Acquired]                                   |                   [items Used]

«Gauntlets of Basic Speed» (+1 Accuracy)   {From Claim} |                   Â«Bread» x 2                                   

Â«Aggressive Assault Spear» (+1 Damage)   {Drop}                 |                    Â«Water» x 2                                           

«Wolf Fur Shoulderpad» (+1 Damage Mitigation)   {Drop}   |                                                                          

«Material» x 3