[PP-F4] Sharks and Recreation

Celes laughed "I'll show youuu~! I have two glaives, you seee, its awesome cuz i use them for difffferent thingsh"  she asked for two shots and handed one to her superior "Hokay Sir, Lets do this, I wanna see what yer made of, highest shot count wins" (First to roll a 1 on craft dice loses) "Whaddya Shay sssssshir?"

(3354, 6) She took doe the first shot without hesitation "So, whadda sayyy?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was finishing up my drink and Celes challenged me to a shot contest. I just looked and chuckled. Well, I guess I have nothing to lose. I said as I grabbed the shot and accepted the challenge. 

I took my first shot with ease and waited for the next to be served. 

(ID: 3390, 9,9,8)

I looked at Celes, seeing as she was already way more drunk than I was, Bring it on sweetie. I said as I reached for the next shot.

Celes reached for her next shot "You have no ideas wh-wh-who youre playing wif!" She called the bartender over and asked him for a bottle, she served them both and took a shot (3392, 12) She grinned as it went down "Hit me sweetie, you aint got nnofin on dis" she giggled, serving him another shot.

(ID:3395, 3)

I took the glass from Celes and drank yet another one with ease. At this point, I am starting to feel the effects a bit more. I am not giving up so easily. The word "Quit" is not in my vocabulary. That's how I got this far and that is also how I will beat this game. I said as I put my glass on the bar and filled it back up. I will defeat you and show you who the superior is. I said as I got a little bit more tipsy.

(3400, 12) 

Celes grinned and downed the next shot "You aint seen nofink yet bushter!" She said with a grin "Theres new and up an coming talent in thish here guild! I'll be vice captain of somefink one dya of dis guis, ya know!" she said with a sly smile "Youll shee, I'll be helpin to run dis guild and shtuff" she grinned as she served him the next shot "Well then, your turn!"

(ID: 3406, 9)

I took the next shot like there was not a single care in the world. I put the glass back on the bar and looked back at Celes and chuckled. See... I tooooolldd ya I am not out. I said as a stronger effect started to kick in. I don't give up nor do I knnnooww the word "Quit". I said as I prepared my next shot. I just looked at Celes as she went to take her next shot. I doubt she will last any longer. I said to myself as I felt victory was in the bag.

(3408, 12) Celes down her next drink with ease, it was almost as if her mins was clearing slightly. She looked at Shark with new determination "Mira Tiburón. Let me tell you Shomtin, ima be workin hard for dish guild and for you, but i can be better than you at shomtin too!" she gave him a grin "Like dis game, I'm gunna bet that i win, and ill be somtin good like.. uh... uhhh.... I KNOW i have a potion, ish called frog face. it makes yer face green fer a day. loser drinksh it"

(ID: 3409, 2)

I laughed at Celes idea for a potion, Now if you can make that potion turn my face blue, I wouldn't mind but not green. I said as I brought the shot towards my mouth. How are you with money and financial things? I asked her as I gulped down my next shot. I had a feeling the bill would be through the roof. I wasn't going to use any guild money because one, the guild hasn't earned a lot, and two, I need to find myself someone who can deal with guild finances.

(3411, craft 4) Celes laughed "Money!?!? i have shooo mush col! i wouldnt know what to use it for! I go on lotsh of adventrues, and i just do shtuff, and sell stufsh... buuut what i have on?  armour and stuff? i use d mats to get them! So ive got liek so much stocked upp" she said as she set the shot glass down for the next shot and took the plunge. god she was drunk "Okhay big boy, your shhhhot!"

(ID:3422, 11)

I laughed at Celes' response. Alright, come find me when you're sober. I said as I gulped my next shot. Celes said she had more money than she knew what to do with so I figured that she will be paying the bill, after all... she challenged me. Looks like you will be paying the bill as well as losing. I said as the shot went down easily.

(3425, 10) Cles laughed and took teh next shot with a flair, teh bottle was running low, so she asked for another "Dont you worr I'll take of this tab!  and yeah i'm sober, in the future and im ok with seeing you, so i'll do it, ok?" she said as she set down the sew bottle and smiled at her guild leader "You know i'ma bettin you wont like green much but i'll make your face look it!" she said laughing. She was starting to forget her english, as a result of her drunkenness 

(ID: 3435, 9)

I chuckled as Celes took another shot and started losing her english. I think you had too much hun. I said as I drank another shot. It's about time for you to call it quits and hand your guild master the victory. I told her as I watched her go for another shot. She shouldn't last much longer. It's going to hit her hard. I said to myself and chuckled as she went for another shot.

(3441, 4) "No way! I may not look like muhs pero i am Super fuerte dude, you dont even knowww" She stiffenned her back for a moemtn and look at his, as best she could, in the eyes "Mira, I survived growing up poor, with like nada to eat ni nada, and like stupid people tratando to get me down, but i made it, and i found love and someone que me ama! I got dis Señor, GOT. IT"  she said, gulping down her shot and pouring (somehow) another one. 

"Tu turno muchacho" 

(ID: 3448, 4)

The more Celes spoke spanish really made me remember my clases de espanol. I poured another shot and gulped it down, showing that I am not done yet. You think you got me beat but nah. I am going to take home the trophy, hermana! Tienes nada on me! I said in my spanish speaking voice. I was going to beat Celes so I didn't have to wear green on my face. 

Tu turno muchacha. I said as I poured my next shot.

(3449, 11) Celes miled and downed anothe "No hermano, youre going down. youll wear green and look like...spaghetti..no broccoli! yes! You cannot run from destiny my firend, and loco you are going doowwwwwwn" she said pointing her finger down as she said it. She poured Shark his next drink "Vamos tiburón, show me youre mor than just cartilage" 

she added with a challenging grin.

(ID:3468, 2)

I laughed as Celes told me I was going to lose. I'm not just cartilage... I'm the mentally strongest in all of Aincrad. I will beat you and this game. I said as I downed my next shot. I put the glass back on the table and looked at Celes. Just 1 shot closer to victory. I said as I poured my next shot. Show me you have what it takes. I said as I watched her take the shot.

Celes smirked and took the shot glass, downing her next drink (3469, 2) she set the glass down with a loud thunk and refilled it "you think youre the stroghesht pretty boyy? Think againn, whatchawanna bet im gonna win dis. So whaddya say? huh?" she slurred out, clerly feeling those drinks. She poured out the next shot for him "Come one sharky, bring it to this here table"

(ID:3532, 12)

I laughed again at how drunk Celes was. I grabbed the glass and took the shot once again. I think I am the strongest, sweetie.  I said as I put the glass back down on the table. I looked at the bottles on the bar. There were already 2 empty bottles. I don't think you should take another shot hun, don;t need you to do anything stupid. I said as I waited for Celes to take another shot.

(3533, 7) Celes grinned "I'm not done yet! youll see!" she asked for another bottle. Upon arrival she opened it and poured them both a shot "Look shark, i' ssure youre a great ledher and shtuff, and mira, i'm i know a good fighter, pero hoy, vas a perder" she said happily as she downed the next shot. She felt like she was floating in the air, but she would keep an eye on him, she hoped he would giv eup soon "You may not look it, but I know youre near the end, you'll loos soon jefe, and i'll be watching!"  she said with a smile

(ID: 3534, 6)

I looked at Celes, who doesn't look too good, and chuckled. I aint gonna loose this. I said as I downed yet another shot. I started feeling crappy and wondered how much longer I could hold on for. I put the glass down on the table and poured another. Let's just see how much loonger you can last. I said, waiting for Celes to lose it.