[PP-F4] Sharks and Recreation

3535, 10

"I aint gonnna lose it boss man"  she knew she was already going ot be sick tomorrow, there was no way she would be okay, but still she prepared another shot. "here we are!" she said pouring the next shot "i better get somethign good out of this, your green face will be amazing, boss."  she said taking the shot and closing her eyes for a moment. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(ID: 3571, 8)

I laughed when Celes said she can't wait to see my face gree. Hahaha you're funny. As your boss, I say my face has to be blue instead of green. Anyways, I am going to winn this. I said as I took another shot. I started not feeling the greatest. I knew that I was going to regret this in the morning. I put the glass on the table but this time I didn't refill it. I had a feeling that this was Celes' last as I can see that she is totally out of control. Better hope you can hang on girly. I said as I stared down her shot.

(3573, 6)

Celes smiled and took the next shot of the drink. The downed it without hesitation " you shee, im ready to handle any fink you throw at me boss. Why don't you just givehup now? It's hokey, one needs to know boss... You know what! I'll duel you, not...tongiht but tomorrow I'll duel you in dat arena ok? We'll see I'll show you" she said with determination

(ID: 3587, 3)

Celes said she would duel me and all I could do is laugh. Sorry to disappoint you honey but you need to get passed Zero before you can get to me. Besides I have general patrol routes to do. I'm too busy to duel these days unless its a raid. I said as I took the glass in hand and poured my shot. I drank the shot and put the glass back down on the bar. I told you before, I don't know the meaning of the word "Quit". I said as I prepared my next shot and waited for Celes to pass out.

Celes burst out laughing when he mentioned zero "What, zero didnt tell you? I already whupped his behind!  we had oneodem battle area dues to half HP, i won!" She took her shot and downed it "It took me two hitsh to take down zero, and itll take more than that to bring you down but i'm not knowing what quit is either!" she said with a hearty harrumph.

(ID: 3590, 4)

I laughed when Celes said she beat Zero, Guess Zero needs to train some more if he wants to be co- leader of the guild. I;ll see if I can fit your battle in my schedule. Won't be tomorrow though. I said as I downed my shot. I was determined to win. If I lost to a member, I really don't know what I would do. Let's wait and see who will win. It will be me though. I said as I poured another shot.

(3591 6)

"Oh I dunna wanna to be co-leader Buuuuuut maybe i caan be the leader of the frotlinerssss, cuz i wannnaaa dooo thaaaaaat huehuehuehue" She downed her next shot in no time and faced her captain "We dont give up and you know what, I admii...miire that in a capitan like you !!" She smiled at the captian trying to maintain her confidence as she began to black out Imremembering NOOOOOOThing tomorrow 

(ID: 3634, 2)

I chuckled when Celes said she wanted to lead the front lines. Haha that's my job. You can lead behind me uf Zero doesn't want to. I said as I downed another shot. Guess we both are gonna feel it tomorrow. I said as I started to lose my vision. I had a bad feeling about what was gonna happen soon.

(3637, 11) Celes could have sworn this last shot helped her sober. She looked at the bottle. It was almost up. "Oi batender, another round!!" she said calling the attendant over. She turned to shark "I'm sure Zero wont mind a bit of healfy competishis you know! and we got this. Like, dis, dis is healtfy for us. Itsh stress reliefs, right?"  se said pouring out a shot for Shark. 

(ID: 3653, 10)

I just stared down Celes as she poured another shot. Help or not, it does help to relieve the stress. I do like competition though. Healthy competition keeps everybody sane. I said as I took the shot. I'm not planning anything for tomorrow. Just gonna do my daily patrol and try to be safe. I said as I poured another shot.

(3654, 4) 

Celes looked at him and smiled "you do, ha, patrols erry day? das impressif. I patrol floors 1-3 for newer players. I like helping dem since my friensh did da same fer me, ya know?" She enjoyed those floors, though for the life of her she couldnt rememebr any town names right now... She poured herself another shot, focused on it , and drank it with a hiss. "Your turn hoss"

(ID: 3658, 1) :(

I smiled when Celes said she patrols for newer players. If any of them reach level 4, bring them to the guild since I am all about helping people. I said as I took another shot. Once I took this shot I lost the rest of my vision. I layed my head on the table and couldn't hold on any longer. 

Celes smiled as she watched her guild leader go down "i guess our fun is over" she pouted as she saw him unconcious in the table. She clumsily accessed her HUD and and found a potion of recovery. She quickly drank it and felt herself sober up. She looked her guild leader and sighed "Alright here we go..." She got up and paid the bartender (-300 col= 11063). she walked over and picked up her guild leader. His weight pressed ehr shoulders as she carried him to the nearest inn, paying for two cheap rooms (30 col ea= 11003) and set him down on the bed. She clumsily tuck him in with his armour and went to her own room to finally sleep...