(SP-F6) Expanding grounds (Completed)

Arekkusu sat on the hills with boredom. No parties were passing by on that day, he didn't know what to do then. He loved spying and eavesdropping on other players from the highest heights. It keeps him updated on the news in the game, it beats listening to rumors. Plus, if Arekkusu wanted to join in, he could just make an entrance from above. If he wanted to escape, the parties below have a long way up the hill in order to get to where Arekkusu was. By that time he went down from the other side and cleared off into the distance. He had been joining many groups recently, frequently made friends, went into many shops, and even joined a guild. Arekkusu felt like he had everything, everything he ever wanted came true. He even has someone to love, which often brings out the good side of him. A player he can be sarcastic to is something he always wanted, which was especially awesome since they at the end of the day are somewhat friends. As well as new friends, Arekkusu meets up with old ones too, new parties and old ones, form as one through his connections. So why is he sitting on a hill? Arekkusu just doesnt let go of habits, even when he wants to.

"And the NPCs?" Arekkusu asked. "Kai and Bell, it has been a while. But based on what the other NPCs say, they are doing well."

And as they sometimes say. You could have everything and then have nothing in the end. Arekkusu wasn't that person, because he didn't want everything, so he ended up feeling fulfilled... Until he felt a presence of something.

"I swear this is getting old." Arekkusu said.

Arekkusu waited until he then heard a pack of wolves coming at him. It is always wolves... It couldn't be pigs, dogs, rats, slimes, no. It had to be wolves again. Arekkusu stood up and looked down at the pact of dogs and smiled. He was ready to fight.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice. (Acc +1= 6=hit)

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu jumped far into the air and dove at the pack all at once. He then felt his muscles swung his blade down at the first one.

(1+3+3+1=8)

Arekkusu: 34/34

Wolf 1: 4/12

Wolf 2: 12/12

Wolf 3: 12/12

Wolf 4: 12/12

Wolf 5: 12/12

Wolf 6: 12/12

Arekkusu was surrounded by the pack then, and knocking back one of their brothers didn't leave a a good impression on his part either. Arekkusu then has to act fast or get eaten alive if he didnt. Arekkusu held up his shield defensively and his swird was then held behind his back.

"All right." Arekkusu said. "Whoever here that has a wish to die, come up and attack me."

One did attack him as if it understood him, and then he retaliated.

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice. (Eva -1= 1 Crit)

It was the same wolf he attacked, who seemed to be ready to avenge its pride. Like hell Arekkusu would lose his for it. Then wolf hit him from behind pretty hard, but Arekkusu sliced back at it and another one of its companions by accident, causing one to shatter and one to fall.

Arekkusu: 30/34

Wolf 1: DEAD

Wolf 2: 4/12

Wolf 3: 12/12

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice. One mat obtained and 60 Col obtained.

"All right." Arekkusu said with satisfaction in his voice. "So... Who's next?" Now all of them stormed at Arekkusu angrily. Arekkusu made a break for it until he made it to the top of the hill. Then he waited for his targets to get to him.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+3+3+1+2=10)

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu was then hit and rolled down the other side if the hill. In a rough struggle to pin the other down, Arekkusu then got the upper hand and stabbed the wolf at its throat, causing a major amount of pain to happen.

Arekkusu:27/34

Wolf 3: 2/10

Arekkusu was then pushed off as he rolled back onto his feet. He weakened that wolf easily, Arekkusu still had plenty of fight in him left. He ran at the next wolf that had all its strength.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+3+3+1+1)

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu felt a few claws scratch him, but then he succescfully knocked back the wolf he wanted to phase.

Arekkusu:24/34

Wolf 3: 2/12

Wolf 4: 3/12

Arekkusu then felt something surge in his body. A few of his items then shattered and dissolved into the air, lightening the load as well as it lowered his power. Arekkusu looked up as the items floated in the air tauntingly...

"My items..." Arekkusu said. He still had his shield, sword, and his Scarf. However, he lost some crucial items that were once in his position. "My items... They're gone... Oh now I'm mad!"

"All right who wants to die first!?" Arekkusu exclaimed. Heclenhed his teeth tightly, half of the hard work he did to acquire those items. They just slipped away from him. He even had others aquire the items he did... Now they are gone. His and his friends work went to pieces.

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu looked around. He gripped his blade tightly and his shield held up highly. He took much more pride in what he had left, he wasnt going to lose them without giving his items a chance.

"Your master isn't very happy now." Arekkusu said to the wolves. He then ranbat them as they ran back for him. Both attacks bounced off of each other, causing them to reset the field.

"You'll have to get hit eventually!" Arekkusu exclaimed. "Accept defeat for what it is and die already damn it!"

Arekkusu spun his blade mutliple times, waiting for the wolves to make their ways to Arekkusu. The wolves then went for him, just as Arekkusu planned. He wanted to slice through the group again and leave their blood on his blade. He won'get get his items back like that, but something has to pay for his loss and Arekkusu didn't want it to be him.

• Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu couldn't land any hits, despite the amount of targets there were to hit. They all evaded his reckless swinging, but they weren't given a chance to pounce either, knowing the consequences of doing so.

"Why... why..." Arekkusu said to himself in grief. The items didn't even save into his inventory, they just went into thin air and left Arekkusu with only so few of them. He at least wanted to know what happened, but he couldn't do that right now. He had a battle to fight.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+1+3=5)
  • Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu ran at the wolves quickly and took once more careful slice. He actually landed the slice and heard the data pieces shatter into many. Arekkusu loved the sound of a wolf dying, then he obtained an item.

Wolf 3: DEAD

Loot: I.D 3212   16   12 Col Obtained.

"I... I..." Arekkusu started to break down. For a few items, he seemed to be taking it seriously. But inside, he felt something more than just a loss of items. It were as if it meant something else for him. "Others... mine... me... others... I'm the one."

While Arekkusu was speaking gibberish, the wolves charged at him again. The pack not leaving themselves, Arekkusu not abandoning himself. He knew what to do, and he felt like no one else can do it for him.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu took a good hit to the face for being so reckless with this move, but then he stabbed through the chest of another wolf. He felt a bit more pain, but he wasn't done with the fight yet. The data pieces shattered in his face, but it was very well worth the mess.

Arekkusu: 21/34

Wolf 2: DEAD

Id 3218: Loot 14: Nothing Obtained.

"Heh." Arekkusu laughed as he felt his scratches begin to sting. He may have laughed, but not one moment he liked the situation he was in. He smiled though, wiping the blood from his mouth and smiled with his mouth open, which made him look creepy. "Others are out there for me... heh, then where are they right now?"

Arekkusu felt hide old self returning to him, the person Arekkusu tried to be was slowly turning back to the one that hated everyone. He felt alone, he was taking hits and giving them off slowly, but he noticed that regardless of the situation, no one would be there. Arekkusu began to rethink the moment he was in... this wasn't the first time this happened recently.

"Damn it Arekkusu think right." Arekkusu said to himself. "Many people are there for you... you have done your best to make sure that you made friends. You aren't hated for what you've done in the game, you even controlled your one worst..."

Arekkusu then hung his head down. He didn't know what to think now, he was slowly losing his mind and he knew it. He held back a few tears, the game was getting to him, even when he promised himself and a few others that it wouldn't. How can he guide others when he can't even help himself?

"You can think about this later." Arekkusu said. "But for now, fight for yourself at least!"

Arekkusu lifted his blade once again, he wanted to slice a blade again. He wanted to hit again, he didn't know anything but the fact that he was an emotional mess. That was a bad state to be in when it came to playing the game. The many times he tried to keep himself in check were about to become nothing, and Arekkusu slowly began to lose his efforts in trying to keep them alive. In the end... would it matter?

"There is someone." Arekkusu assured himself. "Kaitlyn-Chan... I need to see her in the real world at least once right?"

Arekkusu then ran at the wolves at an intense speed with his eyes losing tears, even when he didn't feel like he was about to cry. Was he actually crying? The game actually got him to cry... the last time he cried was when he was in ten. He only was crying when he felt just as much pain... this pain was just as bad as his fathers death. Arekkusu didn't know what to do anymore except to just keep running.

• Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu locked eyes with the last weakened wolf. He didn't even want loot anymore, he just wanted to end this fight so he could think. Or alternatively, he wanted to die in that battle and not run away from it. He hated the pain of the game, so why escape it without satisfaction? Neither of the two sides locked their weapons into each others skins though, so they were back to square 1.

Arekkusu didn't let his prey escape though, he wanted to surprise them though by charging without stopping. His blade slid on the ground as he began to ran. The sparks were small since the grass burnt out many of them, but he then created more friction and the blade sparks intensified. He took a careful swing at the wolves, hoping his efforts won't be in vain.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu took out a stronger looking wolf with his slice, then quickly went to the side to avoid any counters that were ready for him. Arekkusu jumped back with his eyes hollow. He wasn't taken by darkness now, but he still wasn't completely there anymore. What was he thinking?

Wolf 5: 7/12

Arekkusu looked at his weapon, still clean after all it went through. Pure to Arekkusu from the start, it was the only thing other than himself that stayed with him. His blade was designed to fight, fighting was his only way of surviving. Arekkusu didn't want to see anyone else right now, he just wanted to be with himself.

Arekkusu was thankful to his blade for being so loyal to him, even at the worst moments it stayed with him. He didn't know what else he could do, without it Arekkusu would feel the way he did before this game ever came to his existance.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

"Lets show them a new trick shall we?" Arekkusu said. He then activated a skill from his sword. "Charge!"

Arekkusu dashed at the same wolf he just struck at and stepped to the side, causing him to burn himself a little but since the friction was way too high. He then slashed at the wolf with a tough blade and an angry user. That was the last anyone heard from that wolf.

Arekkusu: 17/34

Wolf 5: DEAD

Arekkusu felt his blood dripping from his body, but he wasn't done yet. He was done when he feels his body shatter, but according to his health bar, he is only halfway done, which isn't enough to hold him down. Nowhere near close, he wouldn't stop fighting until he dies or wins, simple as that. Arekkusu no longer finds running to be an answer once he gets in a fight.

• Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu struck down the weakened wolf, which easily shut down into data pieces. Arekkusu loved the sight of data when he kills a monster.

Arekkusu: 17/34

Wolf 4: DEAD

Arekkusu looked at the last wolf, full health versus half health. The player versus the monster, or at the moment a monster versus the monster. Arekkusu felt like one for sure. He held up his blade and ran at the wolf again. He then sliced sideways at the wolf.

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu missed completely and the wolf ducked under his blade cleanly. It then pounced Arekkusu from behind and smashed his face against the ground. Arekkusus face lost a bit of data pieces as he felt his head hit the ground, he was breaking. For each hit he was taking, he was going to shatter some pieces of his avatars.

Arekkusu: 12/34

"At my time of need no one is here for me." Arekkusu said. "I'm breaking or Falling into pieces *da dun, tss!* and no one is going to help me. I have to fight this battle on my own, I help others but no one is there for me? Just my sword? Heh... well what kind of a story is this? This isn't how happily ever after looks like,  this is reality."

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Arekkusu sliced behind his back at the wolf while it wasn't looking. Then the wolf flew back pretty far. It didn't recover onto its feet so fast, but it at least has the ability to stand... not after Arekkusu was done with it.

Wolf 6: 5/12

"Only one person actually." Arekkusu said to himself. "She is the best person to go when I'm like this. I'm just let down right now, she can help me. I really need to see her again, and not as a student, but as her boyfriend."

Arekkusu then looked at the wolf, who lost a lot of blood. "But right after my target is dead." Arekkusu said. "I need some help, and I need it fast."

• Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusu faked out an attack and stepped to the side while the wolf tried to counter from Arekkusus fake perspective. This was his chance to end the fight once and for all.

Wolf 6:5/12

Arekkusu faked it out successfully. Now he had a chance to hit the wolf from behind. Arekkusu sliced his blade with very much hope in his aim and muscles. He was tired, so this was really all based on luck and possibly a little aim.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.

The wolf actually saw it coming and jumped out of the way. It never saw Arekkusu, but it seems to know when it was being set up for a devastating finish. It then turned itself onto Arekkusu, What did he have to do to kill it!?

Wolf 6: 5/12