Arekkusu looked at the ground, the flowers looking back up to him. It was a pity for them really, they endure the pain of being stomped on by humans so many times yet they somehow grow with the pain attached to it. Arekkusu looked up and wondered about what was coming up. He knew that it was one of his favorite holidays and he isn't going to spend it with Dan this year, which really saddened Arekkusu. Dan is once again the only person Arekkusu feels like he can trust with his life and have him gamble with it in a poker game.

"I decided to sheathe my blade today." Arekkusu said. "I'll need something more to do than look at the flowers, and fighting won't be an option, or at least I'll try to not make it an option."

Arekkusu looked to the side to see that many people were traveling. Another party... that's nice. At least they can enjoy themselves while they still can. Meanwhile, he just wants to get out of the game and return to his brother before the holidays. Arekkusus dream actually became his very worst nightmare. Staying in the game makes him feel worse, he wants to go home, he'll sacrifice his items, his swords, his skills, his own connections to almost everyone if he could just return to the real world.

Arekkusu then saw a familiar face. It was his favorite NPC, Aura. She changed her name, or so I've heard among many NPCs. She seemed to be picked fruit, and she had a small knife in her hand too, but Arekkusu was grateful for it to only have her cut down apples. She was a sweet, innocent little girl, it was hard for him to not smile when he saw her. He wish everyone would follow her example, but sadly that is not realistic.

"Hey Aura!" Arekkusu called out to her, trying to get her attention below. She cut down one more apple before she looked down at Arekkusu. "Remember me? It's Arekkusu!"

Aura looked down at Arekkusu and then smiled. She did remember him! That made Arekkusu feel so much better, someone could see him even while he was masked as some tough player. He no longer seemed innocent and new, he was now dangerous in the eyes of many other players. Or maybe not even worth the time, so Arekkusu knew that Aura wouldn't let him down. If she did, he would've given up on the game so fast.

"Hey Arekkusu" Aura called out to him. "What are you doing here? You seem to be a lot more advanced now, so why do you hang out here?"

"Well this is quite the Run go Run world I live in." Arekkusu replied. "I'm just walking around, you know me. I'm all independant and crap like that."

Aura hoped from the branch and somehow landed safely without even expressing so much as a flinch. She then walked up to Arekkusu, then she slapped him one time hard. That knocked him back a bit, but he wouldn't hit back.

"Hey!" What was that for!?" Arekkusu exclaimed.

"I hate liars." Aura replied. "And not telling the complete truth makes something a lie."

"But did you have to smack me!?" Arekkusu exclaimed. Aura just stared at him with her eyes locking into his. Despite his size advantage and the weapon advantage, she was able to intimidate him easily. He closed his eyes and sighed, admitting defeat in not just the staring contest.

"It's just that when I want to help people, I do." Arekkusu says. "I always ask before I do, but when I am in need, no one helps me while I am there. And it's not like this is just one time."

Aura then smacked Arekkusu once again on his other cheek. "Tell me something Arekkusu." Aura said. "Why do you help others?"

"Why do I help others?" Arekkusu repeated. "I help them because I know when they are in need. If they are fine I just leave them alone, but I want to make sure no one is left behind."

Arekkusu then dodged a third smack that was headed his way. Third times a charm as many people say. "Hypocrite." Aura said with a voice so stern. "Because it sounds like to me you help others so they owe you and must help you."

"I don't want them to-" Arekkusu then shut his mouth, for two reasons. One, he didn't want to get another slap, and two, it was actually partially true. He wanted help, so he tried to help... that isn't something he should be doing... yet he does it.

"You should be helping people out of the goodness in your heart." Aura said. "Like when you did for me, that was out of your heart. You couldn't help anyone back then, you just wanted to help. If you did that for everyone, you would have your problem solved easily."