[SP-F9]<<Earning A Living>>(Complete-O)

Draterion prepared to take the quest. This was like his 50thtime solo partying-he had kept track.

Yay me!

Draterion reached for his sword as the NPC explained the quest. "I'm all out of materials you see!"

"What!" This NPC doesn't have any mats? What a lie, he(or it ) has infinitive mats, but I guess I'll get some mats anyways..

"So I need you to fetch me some materials if ts all right with you. Can you handle collecting at least one?"

Draterion smirked a little. "One mat? That's all? Well then that's all I'll get! Be right back!" And just like that he was gone.

Draterion ran out to fight some monsters. The first thing became about was a <<Flame Bandit>> with 25 HP and deals 2 HP per attack.

Draterion ran forward at a full sprint.

ID:3247

BD:3

MD:6

CD:6

Draterion leaped forward but the bandit was too fast and dodged out of the way, then quickly slashing it's flaming blade at Draterion, cutting at his ear.

Draterion dashed forthe bandit in a full-out sprint, infuriated at the last hit.

I'd:3366

CD:6(Draterion heals 0 HP)

BD:3(Draterion deals 0 damage)

MD:3(Flame Bandit deals 0 damage)

Draterion flew onto the ground as it dodged again. Draterion pulled out his sword as he parried an attack, then swung his sword again.

ID:3367

CD:8(Draterion heals 0 HP)

BD:8(Draterion delays 3 damage)

MD:7 (Flame Bandit deals 2 damage)

There blades hit both of them in the face, neither of them attempting to evade.

Draterion-37/41

Flame Bandit-22/25

Draterion did a air somersault as he then ran up to the flat.e bandit with his great sword held high, but the flame bandit dove forward and Draterion was forced to block it with his sword or be hit.the sword richeshade(how do you spell that?) Of the blade and sent it flying, but ran at him instantly.

ID:3371

MD:9(flame bandit deals 3 damage)

BD:8(Draterion deals 3 damage)

CD:2(Draterion heals 0 HP)

Draterion brought his sword down a series of circular spins, slashing at the flaming bandit, which the bandit, being very evasive as usual was, dodged each attack then charged at each other, buth dealing a good deal of damage on the other as Draterion shouted "OW!" Draterion slashed it off him.

Draterion-34/41

Flame Bandit-19/25

Draterion kicked the bandit back as it began to wail. Draterion pulled out his guidebook and looked back at the <<Flame Bandit>> again.

"<<Flame Bandit>>

HP-25

Natural Attack Damage-2

Special Skill:wail

Increases player attack by 5 and dices by 2 for one turn, but the <<Flame Bandit's>> Next attack has +3 to all dice and +6 damage.can only be used once every 8 turns

"Wow!" Draterion charged forward at it, while it couldn't attack him this turn while activating the skill. Draterion swung his sword rapidly as he closed in.

ID:3375

MD:(immobilized one turn)

BD:7(+2 due to enemy skill)(Draterion deals 7 damage)

CD:12(heal one HP)

Draterion-35/41

Flame Bandit-12/25

The Flame Bandit stood up, infuriated. It's sword began to form into a giant form of a war hammer and itself got bigger, most likely for one turn only. It charged forward at a quick pace.

ID:3379
MD:8(added three)
BD:8(added three)
CD:8(added 3)

Draterion ran up and slashed at it's leg, but not before it could hurry and smash him into the volcano lime ground. Draterion quickly got up with his sword ready to block the next attack after the for shrunk.

Bandit-9/25
Draterion-27/41

Draterion prepared for the next hit, parrying it once more, sending it flying backward. it soon came charging back at him. Draterion dodged the strikes then prepared his favorite move, which he called "BLINDING LIGHT!" he screamed as he charged at the bandit quickly as it came, taking about one step every ten feet(exaggeration) as he charged up, striking left then right then left then right, not allowing it to get away, then went for a final strike to finish off his signature move.

ID:3471

CD:6(no heal)

BD:10(Draterion deals 8 damage)

MD:7(Bandit deals 2 damage)

Bandit-1/25

Draterion-25/41

Draterion slammed the bandit into the volcanic ash pile nearby. It was almost dead!

Draterion closed in for the final shot on the flame bandit, noticing it had not time to strike back at him.

ID:3472

CD:11(Draterion heals 1 hit point)

MD:10(Flame Bandit deals four damage)

BD:2( Draterion misses!)

Draterion-22/41

Bandit-1/25

Draterion thrust his big sword forward but failed to hit the enemy as the bandit slammed it's flaming sword at him once more, damaging him even more. "OW!" that one did officialy hurt. But Draterion dove forward.

ID:3473

CD:4(no heal)

BD:9(Draterin deals 7 damage)

MD:1(Flame Bandit Misses)

LD:17(+1, detection skill)

Draterion thrust his sword right into it's heart, finishing it off with a critical hit!

Loot:

125 col

1 material

Draterion cheered happily when it died and saw that he had recieved 125 col and a mat. "YES!"

Draterion walked back into town but WS sent out again. "You were supposed to get me two mats, ding-dong! And you were right, I do have infinite mats. These ones...."

Draterion had a surprised look on his face. "Wha---"

Draterion was stopped by the NPC once more.

"I'm just kidding with you. Always good to see a surprised face!" The NPC chuckeld a bit. "Follow me to my forge!" And they began to walk off towards the NPC smith tutorial place.

Draterion wanted to ask some questions. But before he could ask them, the NPC told him to ask them. "As we are walking," it said, " feel free to ask me any questions about smithing."

Draterion came right out with his first question. "What kind of equipment can smithy's craft? I mean besides from tbe normal sword shield and armor."

"Well," he said," let's see here.... We can craft shields, swords, spears, hammers, axes, chest plates, gauntlets, boots, leg armor, helmets, and a tinsie bit more..... I forget a lot of the time."

Draterion looked up. Right, cause a NPC forgets things.

Draterion thought up of a next question while looking into the air. "What kind of things can tailors and alchemists craft?"

"I actually don't know," the NPC responded.

it's giving me crap again......

"Look it up in the guidebook!" He finished.

Jees, so much help.

"Fine!"Draterion pulled it out.

Alchemist

Craft potions, cry tans, and other convictions

Exampes-potion of frog face, switcharoo potion, health crystals and antidote potions.

Tailors

Craft out of leather

Exampes-capes, hand wraps, gloves.

"Oh."

The NPC continued walking at it's steady pace with long strides. With Draterion being so young he did not know if he could keep up. Almost everybody in the game was older than him, but not to many a stronger than him. Draterion was quiet the result of the way to the smithy tutorial place.

The tutorial place was a huge work bench outside covered in snow with mnay mats.

"Won't I get cold," Draterion asked.

"We have an inside ad outside workplace," it replied.

Draterion walked inside the building and took his starter armor off. Draterion was amazed by the beautiful place. He wondered if he cold make one ever so beautiful. Draterion sighed. He knew he waasnt cool enough to be blue to do that. "So whatae out crying first, NPC? I really want to know!"

"Well, I can't teach you to do it."

"What!"

"I can tell you how to do it and show you the types of stuff you can craft though!"

Draterion was tired of freaking out from the NPC's incredibbly stupid remarks. "OK,"Draterion asked,"what have you got to show me, sir?" He added a little smart Alec tone to the Sir.

Draterion watced as the NPC reached to the top shelf and pulled something out of a case. "Here it is, Draterion."

The NPC smith pulled out an amazing sharp and amazingly shiny curved samurai sword. "This," the NPC stated, "Is a Samurai Curved Sword, that adds two damage and one to loot dice."

"So your saying I can have it?"

"NO!", the NPC snapped at him.

"So this is supposed to be an example of what I can craft?"

"Yep"

The flip with this... Why must NPC's be such stupid programming!

"So what aare we doing next?" Draterion was eager to move on and get it over with. "got anymore cool weapons or some interesting materials to craft with?"

"Um......." The NPC reached into his back pocket and ppulled out a very fancy notepad. "Flip through and read these. It is my material journal. Each time that I collected some materials or a player brought me some, I saved them."

"Sure thing!" Draterion figured he could read just a few of the pages in the notepad.

The Material Journal!

By:NPC smith tutorial dude

Material Number 1: Boar Tusk

these materials are found by fighting boars on floor 1, and have a little chance of leaving more than one(I found all monsters have this capability)

Material Number 2: Wolf fang

Dropped from wolves on floor 1 and is an exception to some other floors, which also has a slight chance of being found from wolves on floor 2

Material Number 3: Iron 

Found by mining on some floors and as randomly occuring monster drops, having a slight chance of dropping this iron, but will not be found on floor 1.

Material Number 4: Ivory Tusk

found as a monster drop from thevery rare species of elephant or floor 2, with a highly unlikely chance of this being dropped or the creature it self being found.

Draterion stopped reading the book as he looked up and the NPC told him something. "Keep the book, i made myself a copy while you were obtaining a materal. By the way, good job on that!"

The NPC started to talk about something else as Draterion found two swords. The NPC

happened to have his eyes closed. Draterion was stupid enough as kids went, and had to choose to swing a blade at the other one.

CLANG

Draterion witnessed the blade clash into a million pieces and the instant turn of the NPC.."Oh, Draterion, you little kid, I'm ggonna...." his eyebrows got big. "gonna!" But then he calmed down. "Not gonna kill ya!"Daterion was so scared during that period of tie, because he did not know about if Non Playable Characters could attack you in safe zones or not.

Draterion pulled out the material he had obtained earlier in the fight with the bandit."Is this possibly a rare item?" He asked as he handed over the stone with a flame imprint on it. "And,"Draterion said, "My store is gonna be on my favrite floor of all time: floor 4" Draterion seemed to be very hyped up about his new store to come.

The NPC felt the stone and rolled it in his hand and was about to speak when Draterion began to hope something.

Please don't say something stupid

Please dont say something stupid

Please don't sayy anything stupid

Please dont say anything stupid

The NPC looked up at Draterion with a blank face and said,"Look it up in your guidebook!"

Draterion was about to scream. "YOU----!"

The NPC stopped him. "Clam down, young player Draterion!" The NPC began to smile. "I'll just tell you..it is a very rare item called <<Bandit's stolen jewel>>, which was told to be the bandits jewel actually but was stolen from a different one. A very strong metal to craft with, possibly leavng a weapon with the flame ability and a flame pattern."

Draterion took the item back from the NPC and put it back in the inventory. But the NPC saw another item in the inventory. "Whats that item?"

"a <<boar's hide>>"

"Oh well see yah later on floor four!"

"Sure thing!" And Draterion left without another word. The NPC had given him a note of the address of his new shop and then Draterion was to twerk with it.

what's gonna happen next?