PP - F4 Defending the innocent - Misunderstanding (changed from SP(Arekkusu, Azureth, Kiru))

I stepped Forward into the light and snow exiting my guild HQ planning my journey out and heading into the snow covered forest in the tundra. I passed tree after tree and entered the meeting place that was mentioned in the ransom note. A boy had been taken captive and this group of player were going to kill him if I didn't show up. I was probably walking into a trap but that didn't matter to me. I didn't want life to be wasted for no reason and I had to try to stop them. If I died while I was out there then at least I tried my best to prevent innocent blood being spilled. I stepped into the clearing and saw the boy tied up and a group of three players standing near him. I was definitely in the right place.

The first person to speak up was a player by the name of Ryu I hadn't had any dealing with him before and I certainly recognized the second a player who I had recently convinced to not kill another player. The third stood there menacingly with a broad sword strapped to his back. I quickly accessed the situation. I was standing in the open away from any safe zone. This area was a pvp zone and if I had to I would kill these three to save this boys life.. I wasn't going to let an innocent die just for the sake of following the rules. I dropped my Brotherhood cloak on the ground and drew my blood red blade as the first man spoke. ''Glad your here but your out numbered 3 to 1 what do you expect to be able to do to save this boys life'' he laughed. I replied with a reply that I hoped would scare the three to avoid blood shed. ''Im here to pay the ransom in coin or in blood its ure decision'' I said darkly

The man stood laughing at me his friends following his example. I took a second to observe their equipment all in cloth armour so they didn't have any special effects on their armours there weapons consisted of a sinlge curved scimitar, a two handed assault spear, both were the starter weapons and the third carrying a broad sword which could have any enhancement on. From the look of the quality of the blade it seemed to be a rare find ... he could be troublesome I thought. ''You think you could pay us off after what you did? we will kill this boy and you are going to watch'' He shouted as he slashed the young boy and I watched his health deplete by a fraction. Definatly wont be a problem to handle the leader I should go for him first. i tried to reason with them first there had to be a away of this. ''Lets see you have no protection and your hitting that boy for a single point of damage i can hit for a three and i have 3 evasion do you really think you can take me on'' i shouted across the clearing

Arekkusu was looking once again from his usual high area spot. He noticed that this time, swords were being unsheathed onto a player cornered onto a tree. Arekkusu debated on whether or not to save the player, after all, would they be good help for Arekkusu. He then looked to the side to see a familiar player there, who also unsheathed his blade. Now Arekkusu had no hesitation, he wanted to take on three and Arekkusu didn't feel like he was ready. He didn't know what the problem was, but he knew what he would do about it.

Arekkusu started running down the hill and called out below. "Hold up!" Arekkusu exclaimed seeing his past party partner Tom ready to engage himself in battle with the 3 enemies. "You're going to fight with me Tom, remember one thing though, we aren't going to kill them unless you want to be marked a player killer."

i heard footsteps behind me and there stood arekkusu ready to back me up he told me that i shouldn't kill them unless i wanted to be labelled a player killer. I nodded although secretly i planned to kill these three. I could allow these men to continue to keep taking hostages as they had been they needed to be removed from the game. They were causing more trouble than they were solving and i could stand that i had already seen one player be killed by these men their former leader had been killed by a mob in battle but these had decided to stay away from the mosters to be safe. Little did they know i was about to become the most dangerous thing they had ever run into. I nodded to arek and launched my attack

Ryu (Curved sword base damage 1) 13/13

Player 2 (Spear Base damage 2) 13/13

Player 3 17/17 (Broad Sword Damage 2 Bleed on 9 - 10 MD)

Tom 17/17

Arekkusu 36/36

Tom rolled 4 on BD targeting Ryu

Ryu Rolled 1 on MD

I swung towards ryu as i drew near he attempted to parry my weapon and i managed to scrape his elbow dealing a small amount of damage to him

Ryu (Curved sword base damage 1) 10/13

Tom 17/17

Arekkusu 36/36

Arekkusu looked at a different player that Arekkusu and Tom were fighting. He looked at his blade and quickly looked up. Time to fight, then spare their lives with a hollow threat. Arekkusu rushed towards the second enemy and sliced his blade, careful to make aim.

• Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Arekkusus attacked was blocked and then taken back. However, Arekkusu rolled to the side to avoid a devastating combo the second enemy planned out for Arekkusu. Arekkusu jumped back into the same position he was in before.

Ryu (Curved sword base damage 1) 13/13

Arekkusu: 36/36

Tom: 17/17

I continued to focus on ryu aiming straight his head

Tom rolled 9 on BD

Ryu rolled a 4 on MD - 3 due to evasion MD = 1

I dropped to the ground to avoid ryu's attack and tripped him to deal minor damage and then impaled him in the chest for a critical hit dealing a total of 7 damage

With ryu injured i turned my focus to the man with the broad sword

Ryu (Curved sword base damage 1) 3/13

Player 2 (Spear Base damage 2) 13/13

Arekkusu: 36/36 Tom: 17/17

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (1+1+3+1+2=8)

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice. (1+2+1=4)

Arekkusu sliced behind his back while he was trapped in between the second and third enemy. Finally after he took a few hits, he knocked back the second enemy and had him fall onto his back.

Arekkusu: 32/36

Tom: 27/17

Player 2 (Spear Base damage 2) 5/13

I stepped foward as the large man with the broard sword drew. his weapon. I certainly wasn't going to let this fight end because hi was big. He charged at me leaving himself wide open. I side stepped and impaled him in the stomach watching him drop to his knees i withdrew my sword and kicked him over

7 On BD

3 on MD - 3 evasion = 1 (no lower rolls available)

Tom 17/17

Arekkusu 36/39

Ryu 3/13

Player 2 5/13

Player 3 12/17

The duo was beating the trio with ease. He needed to hit one more hit in order to weaken them to a point in which he will let the three of them go. He raised his blade once again and ran quickly at the player Tom had just hit.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 1 on the d10 (mob) dice.

HE then swung his blade through the enemy and had him fall back. Arekkusu sheathed his blade into the holder and looked at the three fallen players.

"Leave." Arekkusu said. "Before I-"

Arekkusu: 32/36
Tom: 27/17

Player 2 (Spear Base damage 2) 5/13 
Player 3 4/17 (Broad Sword Damage 2 Bleed on 9 - 10 MD) 

Arek has sheathed his blade ... he was planning to show mercy but these three had taken hostages harmed and killed innocent players ... i let my rage consume me and ran my blade through the man with the broad sword watching him explode into pixels. I then approached the second man who's name I did not know. He was crawling away begging for his life and i finished him off too watching him disintegrate. Finally i approached Ryu who was on his knees looking straight towards me. I saw in the corner of my vision my name indicator change from Green to Orange indicating i was now a player killer. ''Any last words'' i said to the man before me. ''Kinji sends his regards'' he said to me. I froze for a second and realised who i was addressing. ''Your him arnt you your Kinji's brother ... Sasuke ... well tell him im coming for him ... oh wait you cant,'' i said swiftly removing the mans head from his shoulders and sheathing my blade a shadow falling across my face as i turned back to arek the adrenaline beginning to wear off.

Arekkusu looked at the decapitated body of the player... Sasuke... before the body shattered into many pieces. He stood shakily, he never saw a player die in front of his own eye. And now that he did, he didn't know what to say or do.

""You... DUMBASS!" Arekkusu exclaimed as he then jumped back away from Tom, what became of him? A simple slaughter, not only was the PK sign going to appear, but the fact that he knew a once new player was willing to murder... Arekkusu didn't remember saying anything about murdering. He slowly began to back away up into the hills, his shield up and his hand on his blade. He was going to defend himself if he ever had to.