[SHOP-F4] WORDS and MUSIC (W&M)

7503c43e-fe36-40fd-8f09-ce4d4b07cc4a_zps

Shizuka: Welcome everyone! I'm very blessed to finally put up my own shop. Everyone is encouraged for a visit. Wanna have some tea? *shivers*

A humble snug cottage situated in the northern part of Snowfrost Town offers a gracious service to all the players’ musical demands/necessities. Inside the four cornered establishment made up of glossy red bricks consisted varieties of musical instruments be it simple or embellished, as well as monster grenades. There was a board of photographs during Shizuka's public performance alone, or jamming with other performers close to her heart. A cozy mini theater for recording and live performances, extend the invitation for all to have a visit.

Shizuka usually plays the Bandurria, guitar, piano and the flute.

*Shizuka renders a free live public performance once in two weeks either at F-1 Starting City with Eliza or at F-2 Urbus with Gerry.*

Current Rank
Musico Primo 2/7

COST:
150 Col for LIVE PERFORMANCE or ONE MATERIAL

ITEMS FOR SALE:
Bad Quality Monster Grenade (6) 50 Col
Lasts one turn; used to distract monsters by attracting them to the recording.

Good Quality Monster Grenade (8) 100 Col
Lasts two turns; used to distract monsters by attracting them to the recording.

Uncommon Quality Monster Grenade (2) 100 Col
Lasts two turns; used to distract monsters by attracting them to the recording.

Rare Quality Monster Grenade (3) 150 Col
Lasts three turns; used to distract monsters by attracting them to the recording.

Perfect Quality Monster Grenade (2) 450 Col
Lasts three turns; used to distract monsters by attracting them to the recording.

3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail (lose mats)
2-3=fails (lose mats)
4-6=bad Item (Monster Grenades last one turn)
7-9=Good Item (Monster Grenades last two turns)
10=Uncommon Item (Monster Grenades last two turns)
11=Rare Item (Monster Grenades last three turns)
12= Perfect Item (Monster Grenades last three turns)

:rolleyes: Crafting History :rolleyes:

Dec.3 3464 4 7 19 6 +1 Good quality monster grenade
Dec.3 3466 6 6 4 3 +1 Bad quality monster grenade
Dec.3 3467 9 10 17 7 +1 Uncommon quality monster grenade

Dec.4 3615 9 1 15 4 Epic Fail

Dec.4 3616 2 2 15 3 Epic Fail

Dec.4 3617 4 10 1 6 +1 Uncommon quality monster grenade

Dec.5 3702 6 8 8 1 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.5 3710 7 5 12 9 +1 Bad quality monster grenade

Dec.5 3711 1 7 14 6 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.6 3782 2 2 9 3 Epic Fail

Dec.6 3783 10 12 19 10 +1 Perfect quality monster grenade

Dec.6 3784 8 8 1 4 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.7 3852 6 4 4 8 +1 Bad quality monster grenade

Dec.7 3853 1 7 20 4 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.7 3854 3 12 1 1 +1 Perfect quality monster grenade

Dec.9 4069 1 7 12 1 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.9 4069 1 7 12 1 +1 Good quality monster grenade
Dec.9 4070 6 6 7 1 +1 Bad quality monster grenade

Dec.13 444415 11 4 10 +1 Rare quality monster grenade

Dec.20 5105 9 1 1 10 Epic Fail

Dec.20 5106 2 6 17 8 +1 Bad quality monster grenade

Dec.20 5108 10 9 19 8 +1 Good quality monster grenade

Dec.23 5387 6 11 10 3 +1 Rare quality monster grenade

Dec.23 5388 7 5 11 5 +1 Bad quality monster grenade

Dec.23 5389 9 11 10 5 +1 Rare quality monster grenade

:lol: Transaction History :lol:

Player Name | Item bought

-

-

-

-

-

Shizuka had nothing to do today, except to stay all day at her shop which was to open soon. She picked up the bandurria to record and bank items for selling. After settling down on the mini theater, she began fine tuning the instrument until it sounded all good. "Let's try a folk music". She started plucking the chordophone, then the sound waves resonated the theater nicely.

3464 4 7 19 6

Craft Dice: 7

+1 Good quality monster grenade

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.3

"Now, with vocals. let me get a guitar this time." With the system assisting her, it was not much difficult for her to strum and pluck the guitar strings though she had not played for a while. She got the vocals just right but made several mistakes on pressing the fret resulting to defective-when-heard lines. In general, it was good but Shizuka knew it was best for her to keep practicing.

3466 6 6 4 3

Craft Dice: 6

+1 Bad quality monster grenade

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.3

She returned the guitar back and took a look on the grand piano placed in the right side of the mini theater stage. Grabbing the opportunity to learn wider in playing various instruments, she glided her fingers on the keys and sat. Shizuka liked how the piano keys sounded. Every time she heard somebody playing it, she was teary eyed. Now, she was going to play it for herself. The basic chord C-A-D-G rendition while she hummed along was indeed a cute performance. "I'll try to learn more again next time. I already consumed all materials today."

3467 9 10 17 7

Craft Dice: 10

+1 Uncommon quality monster grenade

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.3

"Today, of course is another day." Pondering about what was happening to her real body, Shizuka touched her face and slapped it. "Ouch! nyuu...Silly!", she said before laughing. "Today, of course I'll be practicing! and today, is a silly day." To start her crafting, she looked for songs which suited her theme of being silly. "Aha, what if I do play nursery rhymes!" Shizuka giggled much while talking to herself.

She went inside the mini theater directing towards the ivory white grand piano. "This would be fun!" Shizuka started recording 'I'm a little teapot', enjoying though missing how her mom used to sing that rhymes before.

3615 9 1 15 4

Craft Dice: 1

Epic Fail

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.4

"Oh, mommy!!! How are you now?" Feeling a bit melancholic, she stopped playing for a while. "Today, is a cold day. Well, I should say, everyday is a cold day in <<Snowfrost Town>>." Shizuka prepared a cup of green tea and settled down by the small acacia round table. Every sip was a warming experience. "Yosh! the word for today is today!" Shizuka played another nursery rhyme and sang along with it, but she can't escape the feeling of emptiness. "I should go out somewhere". After her second recording, Shizuka went to the main settlement of Floor 9, being unsure why.

3616 2 2 15 3

Craft Dice: 2

Fail

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.4

(OP-F9) Uncertainty

"I would appreciate it if you could play me any song. Everyone here would feel the same too. Don't be nervous and just play whatever you want." Shizuka turned around and saw the guy sit nearer, whom she referred to as the anxious one. He was alone, he was not waiting for somebody, the guy was really lonely. How could she tell it? Kayaba Akihiko perfectly replicated human emotions as depicted by the gloomy player. Just as he told her the request, Shizuka expressed a smile and a slight bow then thought of something that would cheer up the ambience.

Currently holding a guitar, she made sure it was fine tuned. She adjusted the guitar strap just right and started out the instrumental part, decided to play 'Life in Technicolor II'. Playing while recording the song, made her vague emotions be clearer.  "There's a wild wind blowing, down the corner of my street..." Shizuka did her dearest vocal rendering to lessen the negative tones of Floor 9. "It goes o-o-on time only can lead you on..."

The song finished smoothly, hoping it eased the anxiousness of the lonely guy.

3617 4 10 1 6

Craft Dice: 10

+1 Uncommon quality monster grenade

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.4

While remembering her first performance ever on floor 9, Shizuka thought of learning another instrument. This time, her <<symphony of sphere>> transformed into an ukulele. It was even smaller and lighter than a bandurria, and she easily learnt to play the instrument while singing 'Just the way you are'. She found a sheet music of the piece on the blue song book.

3702 6 8 8 1

Craft Dice: 8

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.5

She was in the mood to play the ukulele and master it somehow. Setting two recording crystals for a song 'Hey soul sister' she sat down on the red comfy chair and held the ukulele and hit the first note. It was quite successful and much easier with the system assisting her. Though, it was not perfect, Shizuka was quite improving to perform more confidently than when she was on the fight to overcome her social phobia. Shizuka decided to stroll out for a while. She needed to take a break too, a two layered vanilla cake would make her happy!

3710 7 5 12 9

Craft Dice: 5

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.5

3711 1 7 14 6

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.5

Shizuka was out for a public performance in the <<Town of Beginnings>>. It was awesome, she jammed with father Gerry and Eliza. They did not see each other for quite a long time. That day would be her only performance, and their purpose was to make the crowd happy. Even if the three didn't ask for Col, there were some persistent in giving. "Take this, you made me feel wonderful today. I hope to see you perform again!" (each received 300 Col) Shizuka was so happy, that she set three crystals for recording. They felt in love that day, and played "Love long distance affair", a Japanese song which almost of the audience were very much related. Shizuka played the guitar and sang the vocals, Eliza the piano and father Gerry, the drums. "Matteru.", as Shizuka sang the last lyrics.

3782 2 2 9 3

Craft Dice: 2

Fail

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.6

3783 10 12 19 10

Craft Dice: 12

+1 Perfect quality monster grenade

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.6

3784 8 8 1 4

Craft Dice: 8

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.6

Another week ahead and Shizuka will be collaborating again with father Gerry and Eliza. She must be excited for she thought of it a lot. Staying on her shop the whole day, doing nothing but to practice and drink lots of tea made her to hope that somebody might take a visit. "But, the chances are small, should I remove the soon to open sign? No one is coming because they know it is still closed." Shizuka thought about that while recording a solemn song "Us against the world". She still had a hangover of singing love songs from yesterday's performance. With her guitar, she again set three crystals and began plucking the strings a note higher than the usual. "Through chaos as it swirls, It's us against the world." She was confident that no one will come today and planned on going out somewhere.

3852 6 4 4 8

Craft Dice: 4

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.7

3853 1 7 20 4

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.7

3854 3 12 1 1  

Craft Dice: 12

+1 Perfect quality monster grenade

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.7

Aio decided to visit Floor Four to take a look at the ice lake he'd heard other players talking about. A sudden snow storm erupted, making him feel more cold and to take refuge in a small cottage. "Sorry for the intrusion. " It was quiet so he took a walk around the cottage searching if someone was inside.

Shizuka put the guitar back after the recording, then sipped another cup of tea for the third time. "I can sit all day like this, I should go out to have some dumplings" Thinking that nobody would visit today, made her to stand up from the red comfy chair near the round wooden table. When she was about to go, a strange guy entered the shop after the chimes hit the door. The guy looked cold, he had winter suits, but Shizuka guessed it must be very cold outside. "Sorry for the intrusion" said he. While Shizuka was standing, she was quite surprised to have a visitor today. "Good day Sir!" Shizuka knew he felt cold so she asked the guy to sit near the fireplace, then Shizuka continued talking about her shop. "My shop is actually open, I was about to remove the soon to open sign, by the way Sir, how may I help you?"

When the girl came up to greet him, he took a glimpse at her face and realised how cute she was. When she stared into his eyes he immediately looked away. He scratched his head being a little shy to talk. "Oh umm, I'm sorry I didn't know this was a shop. I was actually finding some place warm in this cold." Aio paused for a moment wandering what to say next. " umm I hope you don't mind if I stay a while. "

It was her first visitor, how should she treat him properly?  While Shizuka was anxiously standing, she turned at the round wooden table and picked up the pot of warm green soothing tea and poured in a teacup just enough. "Here, have some tea Sir." She also handed over a cozy blanket and walked towards the door. The cool breeze sank in her rosy cheeks and closed the threshold immediately. "Oh umm, I'm sorry I didn't know this was a shop. I was actually finding some place warm in this cold...umm I hope you don't mind if I stay a while. " "It's alright Sir! I'll be glad to help you." as she grinned sweetly. "Oh Sir, can you please stay here, I'll just go out for a while, I'll back in a few minutes." Shizuka dashed outside to buy something.

Still being a little shy, Aio accepted the blanket and the tea while he avoided looking at her. "Thank you miss, i really appreciate. I'll make sure ill take care of you're little cottage shop." He watched her walk out. and then went to sit near the fireplace. "I hope she doesn't take too long."

"Urgh...I dont expect today's weather!" Her boots were half soaked in the snow due to the snow storm. Shizuka went to the nearest Japanese restaurant in the town. There were not many players around due to the storm. Upon entering a little shop, she saw piles of sushi, bowls of ramen and soba, and dumplings. "Good day, may I have a dozen of this?", pointing to the dumplings. "You can choose if you prefer chocolate,strawberry, vanilla or blueberry dango" "Oh, just assort them, three of each flavors, thank you." She went out and headed back to her shop. "I really wanted to eat dangos today!" Shizuka hurried on her way so as to keep the dumplings' warmth. The chimes sounded, signaling Shizuka's arrival. She prepared the dumplings nicely. There were brown, pink,white and blue. "Uhm...Sir, do you want some dumplings?", she kindly offered the guy.

Aio got hungry waiting for the girl to come back as he watched the fire. "I hope she comes back soon, i really need to go buy some food." The door suddenly opened and a cold breeze rushed in. Aio tightened the blanket more around him and shivered a little. He smelt a good aroma of food in there. "Umm, sir do you want some dumplings." He looked up and slowly grabed a dumpling. "Thanks a lot, i was really getting hungry." He wanted to say something more, but he slowly turned away and ate his dumpling with a delightful look on his face.

She was pleased when the guy accepted the little dumplings. Being happy, to help somebody, Shizuka uttered words about dumplings. "Sir, do you know there's a song about dumplings? I really like that song would you mind If I'm going to sing it?" she chuckled. Shizuka got one blueberry dango and ate it with content. She put three recording crystals and got her <<Sphere of Symphony>> be turned in to a piano. A meter away the fireplace and the visitor, she started singing.

4069 1 7 12 1

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.9

4070 6 6 7 1

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.9

4071 7 6 4 4

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.9

It had been a while since someone had been this nice to Aio; usually he'd be avoided or shouted at by a grumpy old NPC man. "Thank you miss..., I'd love to hear you sing." He realised he didn't ask what her name was. She sang so wonderfully, and he enjoyed it. He ate his dumpling, enjoying the taste, he felt more relaxed and at home. He didn't feel the cold any more.