[SHOP-F4] WORDS and MUSIC (W&M)

The song was all about a dumpling family. It was cute and was always her favorite. Setting out three recording crystals, somehow she managed to craft good ones. The song went smoothly as the tones were just pleasing to the ears. Shizuka looked at the guy, but he was somehow looking away. After she had finished the performance, he thanked Shizuka. "Thank you miss..., I'd love to hear you sing." Being happy to help another person, she bowed down a bit and told a joke "Well, this one's free for now, but I actually charge BIG for a private performance". She finally, brought her instrument back to a sphere again. "Do you still feel cold Sir? I have thicker blankets here if you wish" offered the smiling young lassie.

Aio was happy he had been given a warming hospitality at this small cottage. Although he wanted to stay and enjoy the warmth of the fire along with the lovely singing of this pretty girl, he decided he didn't want to make it seem like he was taking advantage. "Hey, thanks a lot for your kindness and hospitality but I guess I have to go now; after all I'm not an actual customer but thanks again for being so nice. " He stummered a little trying to make the words in his mouth, it was difficult since he'd rather stay than leave. He looked away from the girl; he didn't want to see her face if she was disappointed in him. "I... I'm sorry I wasn't a customer. "

"Why was he so shy? Did I do something wrong?" thought she. When Shizuka was to talk about it, the guy said in a bumble manner  "Hey, thanks a lot for your kindness and hospitality but I guess I have to go now; after all I'm not an actual customer but thanks again for being so nice." Shizuka wondered why the guy was not looking at her, but still, she spake with warmth kindness. "I... I'm sorry I wasn't a customer." "It's okay, Sir. I'm happy to have somebody visiting here. I feel quite alone sometimes, playing these instruments with only me listening. I wanted to share this with others. So, I should be the one thanking you." The storm had ceased, the town had quite players roaming the place again. When the guy was about to leave she got her final statement. "I hope you can come again in <<Snowfrost Town>> and do not be shy to take refuge in case of unexpected snowstorm. Please do  take care on your journey." as she bowed and smiled.

Jun walked into the cozy little hut, compared to the outside it was really nice. Doing his usual routine he knocked on the door to make his presence known to whoever was inside, "Anyone home?" Jun was in fact lost, he had been strolling around the fourth floor and a nasty storm had blown up, noticing the little hut he had decided to step inside. "Can I stay here for a while? There was a storm and I got lost."

Shizuka was to head in the mini theater to usually do what she needed to do -recording in order to raise her rank. "Anyone home?" A voice  and a knock were heard within the cottage. "Oh another visitor?" While Shizuka walked towards the door, another guy just entered seeking help and warmth against the snowy storm outside. "Can I stay here for a while? There was a storm and I got lost." Shizuka led the man to take a sit. "Good day visitor, sure you can stay here for a while. Want to sip some tea?"

((OOC: Dango Daikazoku! I love Clannad aha))

A girl had greeted him when he stepped inside, she offered him some tea, Jun raised an eyebrow, he thought he'd try his luck at a joke. "Is it iced?" In the time he'd been in the game he'd developed and addiction to iced tea. He took a seat and laughed under his breath, "I'm only joking, I'd love some tea thank you." He looked around, it was quite nice inside, "So what do you usually do here, it must get lonely out here all by yourself?" He'd struggled to find this place, and he wasn't even looking for it.

"Is it iced?" Shizuka paused for a moment, thinking where she could get iced tea at the moment. "Oh, wow some people love to eat iced stuff when it's pretty cold huh?" she laughed. "I'm only joking, I'd love some tea thank you." Shizuka gave him a cup of tea, not an iced one "No, really my mom loved eating ice cream when it's cold. She said it tasted better when your body chills like an ice cream." Pouring out some tea for the fourth time she sat on her red comfy chair. "So what do you usually do here, it must get lonely out here all by yourself?" "I forgot...Good day Sir! This is Words and Music, a shop which offers you everything you need for enjoying music. Well, that's too formal." She cleared her throat. "I usually stay here alone, doing some recordings, which in turn are being created as monster grenades. In that way, It would raise my rank. I also have varieties of instruments for sale."

Jun nodded, "I just have an addiction to iced tea" he laughed and was handed a cup of tea, â€‹"Thank you very much" He started to slowly sip on his tea and take in his surroundings, she explained what she did here, "That sounds kinda lonely, but I really like it here, it's cozy." Jun smiled and continued to sip on his tea, "So you play music? I'd love to hear you play." Jun had played drums in the outside game but he wasn't much for playing contemporary music, it's not that he didn't like it it's just that drums weren't really a contemporary instrument.

"Welcome, I'll make sure to have you an iced tea next time you go here." Shizuka usually play bandurria, piano, guitar and the flute. "Sometimes, I feel bored, having all this monotonous recording activities. So, I go to visit other floors and jam with other performers at a public performance. Well, if you don't mind, I'll show you how recording is done." Shizuka got her sphere out and changed it into a bandurria. "I really like to play the song 'somewhere over the rainbow' with this chordophone." She set out one recording crystal, began the recording and the sound waves resonated the cold room. 

4441 5 11 4 10

Craft Dice: 11

+1 Rare quality monster grenade

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.13

Jun nodded, "That sounds like fun, I'll be sure to be there sometime to go have a listen." The girl set off and started playing her instrument, she was playing a song that Jun knew, they played it in the hospital all the time, it was meant to 'cheer the kids up' or 'teach them that every cloud has a silver lining' or some crap like that, it was for the younger kids anyway. He smiled and listened while sipping his tea, she finished and he clapped softly, "That was lovely, you are very talented." He smiled and finished his tea before placing the cup down.

It was almost perfect, her performance yielded a rare monster grenade. "That was lovely, you are very talented." "I guess that was better because of the system assist. Well, look how the crystal change in to a monster grenade." When she saw him placing the teacup down, she asked if he wanted more. "That is what I primarily do Sir, but somehow those words and melodies, when synthesized can light up a mood".

Jun nodded, "Can I grab another one?" He smiled, "Thank you very much" Jun laughed at her comment of system assist, "I don't think system assist aids people very much, when I craft my weapons and armour, I reckon it's purely up to talent, not that I can say much as I'm not a blacksmith in the real world."  He smiled and looked down at his cup, â€‹"Even still I stand by my comment, you are still talented with a musical instrument. Did you play in the real world?" Jun looked up and sipped his new cup of tea, it made him feel quite relaxed and calm.

"Yes, I do play musical instruments. My father taught me. It was the bandurria that i learnt to play first, then the guitar and a bit of playing piano" as she poured down tea in the teacup once more. "You know, you can still learn how to play these, maybe when you're bored. Anyway, tell me if you're interested." Shizuka glanced at the window and checked whether the storm was still strong. "One factor maybe is the cold weather, so not a lot visit here often. Well, I want to know why you came here, you said you are lost."

Jun nodded, "I was out exploring by a lake and then this storm kicked up, I couldn't find my way back to town so I kinda just wandered around for a little while and I happened to stumble upon your cozy little hut." He sipped his tea again, "I'd be happy to learn, but subtlety isn't really my thing, I'm not really the kinda guy you'd expect to be playing  contemporary music." Jun stood up and looked outside the window, â€‹"The storms still going, but, I'll get out of your hair, I've bothered you enough." He waved and opened the door, wrapping his coat around his face.

Maybe she could help him through his way, that was why Shizuka asked the guy about it. "I was out exploring by a lake and then this storm kicked up, I couldn't find my way back to town so I kinda just wandered around for a little while and I happened to stumble upon your cozy little hut." She was sure that lake he was exploring was heard to have mobs that give good drops. "hmm...maybe." she whispered to herself. Sipping his tea, the guy said he would be happy to learn, but somehow it was not his passion. "Oh well, just drop by if you want to." ​"The storms still going, but, I'll get out of your hair, I've bothered you enough." Shizuka knew it was still tough to venture out without knowing how to find your way back. Turning her chair, she stood up. "I'm really glad you took a visit. It kept me company. I hope you'll visit again Sir! I'll really have you cold iced teas." she smiled and bowed down, as the guy waved and opened the door.

Today is a usual day for Shizuka, sitting down playing any instrument she would please. At least, she made two visitors cozy. "I wanna go out. I feel alone." She will just finish the day's crafting and will be out for half day. "I don't know where to go, but I want to be with someone." She didn't realize what she had said. Finally, she's being more sociable.

Setting out a crystal, she had gone through the grand piano at her mini theater holding a song book. She had chosen to play "A Thousand Miles" It was a bad performance, Shizuka got her fingers landed on the wrong keys and her tempo was slower than the usual. "uhhh...Again."

5105 9 1 1 10

Craft Dice: 1

Epic Fail

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.20

Playing the same piece, she made sure to hit the right notes synchronizing with the right tempo. However, due to her nervousness she missed one on the chorus part. "Urgh!" As she sang along with it, a key was played incorrectly causing her to be out of tune. Still, she was able to yield a monster grenade, but of bad quality.

5106 2 6 17 8

Craft Dice: 6

+1 Bad quality monster grenade

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.20

"Okay, last one."  She started to record with her last recording crystal. Having to play the piece for the third time, made her to easily sing along with it. Shizuka still got some notes in wrong timing,but in general she played it just right. "Yosh! I'm going somewhere." Crafting a good one today, she closed the shop and went to venture the plains of Floor 2.

5108 10 9 19 8  

Craft Dice: 9

+1 Good quality monster grenade

0/3 Crafts left

Dec.20

"Hi Eliza! I'm ready for the performance today!" She just entered Eliza's shop to show her new dress for the day's public performance. "Where shall we do it?" asked Eliza. "On the plains of Floor 2, I just visited there yesterday and there were couples watching sundown." "Great! then let's go!" The two of them set a little platform and combined their Col boxes. Shizuka set three crystals and so was Eliza. "We're going to make the mood sweeter!", chuckled Eliza. "I practiced the vocals of this song a lot! I guess I'll do the main vocals Shizuka!" Turning their crystals into a piano and an electric guitar, Shizuka nodded and did the second voicing. "Ready?" Eliza was so excited for the performance as she was going to do the vocals. "Let's do this Eliza!"

The first note sounded the plains as Shizuka strummed the guitar. The couples started to draw closer to hear the wonderful rendering of 'Lovers in Japan' The instrumental part was so interesting, and that Eliza made it more pleasing as she sang the lyrics."Lovers, keep on the road you're on.." Others sang and clapped along. It was airy and Shizuka's dress swayed along the breeze."Thank you! We love to hear from you two!" People started to drop on the boxes, and continued to listen until the song was over.

"Thank you Eliza! That was great! You sang amazing!" "Oh thanks a lot, It was just a constant practice" They decided to take a dinner together and visited father Gerry who was busy to join the two. "You know father Gerry my crystals would be all crafted perfect if you're there doing the drums!" "Look we got much Col than the previous performance! It's thrice more! 1786 for sure"  "That's really a lot. I guess we go for a special steak today!".

5387 6 11 10 3

+1 Rare quality monster grenade

2/3 Crafts left

Dec.23

5388 7 5 11 5

Craft Dice: 5

+1 Bad quality monster grenade

1/3 Crafts left

Dec.23

5389 9 11 10 5