[PP-F3] materials gathering

Celes sighed, "Okay, unyie, I need a bunch of materials for my shop, i'm getting WAAAAY to many orders, and i cant keep up, i really appreciate this rei-chan" celes smiled at unyie "so i'll kill them, and you can help me collet materials, oh adorable Loot-cha" she said with a grin. This floor was mostly forest, so there would be a lot monsters about. 

3478 9 +7

obtain 1 mat.

Rei pulled out her loot gear and her damage glaive. "No problem Onee chan, My shop needs more mats too. People are starting to taste my cooking. It makes me so happy. " She started searching the area for any mats while she waited on Celes's. She found a herb and picked it up. "Yes i really needed this, people want that accuracy" 

Celes chuckled "you know, you onee-san wants that accuracy too!" she said happily. She looked around, and searched for any materials in the area (3491, 14)  "Ah good, one material!" 

Suddenly a bobcat jumped out from behind a tree and attacked Celes (3492, bd 6, mob 5) Celes jumped back and rolled away. "Rei-chan! be careful!" Celes rushed forward and slashed at it with her glaive (queen's glaive equipped, damage 10) 

bobcat 9/19

Celesmeh 39/39

unyie 17/17

Rei was surprised that the big cat appeared out of no where. TO her it was free meat because there was no way it was going to beat them both. Rei charged into the fight swing her Dragon fury Glaive  (3493 5) But the bob cat dodged her. "Its so fast Onee chan, will you be ok?" She ran behind Celes guarding her rear from any sneak attacks.

Celes girnned "Dont you worrly, rei, I got...this!" she said as she twirled her glaive and swung it at the bobcat (3496, bd 4+2) she hit its chest and smiled as she saw it fall apart into thousands of bits. (3497 loot 10, 1 mat), she was glad to see it was finished. "rei, are you okay?" she said with a questioning glance. 

Bobcat DEAD

Celesmeh 39/39

Rei 17/17

2 mats total

3499 6+7 Loot

3500 16+7  harvest 

+2 mats 95 col

the mob Dropped money, and some meat. It was a success and Rei was happy to beable to be useful to her Onee-chan without having her god like damage, but instead by having her loot jesus rolls which sometimes failed. THen she went to harvest more herbs  because they looked really yummy and onee-chan would love them. Yay for onee-chan.

Celes bent over to continue harvesting herbs for her potions "there some herbs over here, why dont you check it out?"  she said as she attmpted to harvest them (3505 10) she failed and sighed "god i'm just not good at this.. but.. i know one thing i'm good at! she said with a smile rushing past rei to attack a spider behind her.  (3506, 4+2=6, mob 10) she slashed the the spider's leg cutting one off (dmg 10) unfortunately it had many more legs, all aimed at celes. it struck, gashing into her shoulder (dmg 4-4 mitigation 5). 

Spider 10/20

Celesmeh 38/39

Rei 17/17

3508 2

Unyie was irritated that the spider touched her Onee-chan without her permission. SHe was going to get back at it with another critical attack. As she charged forward she tripped tumbling onto the ground infront of its feet. "ouchie..." She her face became red as she was seriously embarrass to mess up in the fight like this. This also meant that the spider could hurt her onee-chan again

"Dont worry unyie, I'll help!" Celes said as she scrambled to help rei up, and attack as well. (3514, bd 8) she sliced its head off, and it broke apart as it hit the floor. The spider was dead. Celes turned to check on rei "Are you okay rei? do you need any help?" she asked lovingly. This was her little sister now, after all. 

Spider DEAD

Celesmeh 38/39

Rei 17/17

Rei accepted her onee chans help and rose to her feed brushing off the dirt "Thank you. It is hard to control my balance with all of my heavy gear..." then she bob her self in the head and stuck out her tongue, "but at least most stuff doesnt hurt anymore" She searched the mob for any loot and then picked up another Herb.

3518 8+7 Loot

2519 12 +7 harvest

The herb was ready to be harvest and will be used in the next dish

+2 loot 100 col

Celes smiled, and looked around the scene "alrgiht i'll see if theres anything else trying to attack us, okay?" She took a walk around a small perimeter. Looking for any signs of any more monsters in the area (3620, loot 15) "Rei-Chan! come here! i found a treasure chest!, I need help opening it...." Celes looked at  the chest and waited for Rei to arrive. (OOC: rolling loot dice to open the chest, you cna get higher loot dice, wooo) 

"Onee -chan you found treasure?" she ran over to her big sister and to her surprise, there was a huge treasure chest. Rei scanned the item and looked at the lock. "this is going to be though Onee-chan.. you might want to stand back..." 3622 9+7 She grabbed a metal stick and stuck it in the lock. she wiggled it around and then their was a click. She opened the chest and found

150 col and 2 mats

"OMEGA success Onee chan, no treasure can escape me mwahahaha"

"Nice! I knew you could!" she said excitedly. suddenly something rustled behind them "Rei! careful!"  A wild boar ran out of the woods, almost crashing into unyie, (3626, bd 6, mob 10) at the last moment Celes pushed rei out of the way and absorbed the blow (dmg 4-4=1) She reared and stabbed the boar (dmg 10) "Rei, get it!" she said, trying to kee ahold of the Boar."

Celes 39/39

Rei 17/17

boar9/19

Rei felt her self hit the ground all of a sudden as Her big sister pulled her out of the way, "Onee -chan, are you ok" She saw the boar as it was weaken after that last attack. She ran at it jumping into the air before smiting it with her Glaive. but the boar moved forward 2 steps causing her to trip and crash into a bush. "Onee..chan... did i get it... the treasure moved around..."

3264 1

Celes ran forward and sliced at the boar "We're going to have some boar tonight!" she said slicing his side (3625, bd 8, loot 20) she destroyed it. Celes checked her loot, (2 mat +1 potion of health). "well this is interesting... what about you, rei-chan? what did you get?" She sat next to her little sister and looked up at her. "you alright?"

Celes 39/39

Rei 17/17

boar DEAD

3268 13+7

obtain (3 mat +1 potion of health).

Rei looked around the ground for something however their were no shinys here. HOwever she did manage to fine some material and a potion of health. She never seen one before and thus knew she had to do what must be done. "I got this red juice, what does it do?" is started at it wondering if she should drink it or not. It was rare for her so it could be consider treasure.

3629 17 +7

while waiting for her answer she found some herbs.

Celes took a close look at the potion "Oh this stuff is good, it gives +2 hp for three turns. Its a good potion and could probably help a lot ina  tough battle!" she said happily. She bent over to harvest materials (3630, 8) but found nothing "Ugh Rei, I'm just not as good as you are at looking for materials. How are you so good at finding things?!??" She seemed frustrated, unable to find mats...

Rei giggled, "It is because i use to help my mom grow stuff all the time. i have lots and lots of practice in the the real world." she slowed down for a second after saying that, but recovered. She noticed another patch of herbs and picked one up. 3631 15 +7. As she picked it up. she noticed that a really pretty flower next to it. It was blue and stood out against the green grass. "Onee chan this flower is so pretty, you should look at it" She grabbed it and tried to pull it out of the ground.

obtain 1 mat

Rei jumped back pulling out her glaive. she swung at the spider but it dodged her attack 3633 5. She kept attacking it hoping to land a successful blow but the spider was just to agile. It bounced around looking for a kink in her defense. Finally it settled for hoping on her back as she lunged at it. Rei screamed trying to pull it off but the spider wrapped its arms around her and readied its fangs.