[PP-F3] Do you wanna build a snowman?

I was just about finished with my patrol when I got a message from Celes asking to meet her on the 3rd floor. I had my typical guild attire on (Blue jacket with white strips and guild logo on the back, blue pants with white outline). I made my way to the teleporter on the 9th floor and activated it to send me to the 3rd floor.

I got to the 3rd floor and began to look around for Celes. I was interested in seeing her sober for a change because I didn't remember what happened last time because I passed out and woke up in an inn.

Celes smiled as she saw shark approaching :You feelin better, or still hungover?" she jokes "Jokes aside, wanna go get ice cream?  This floor has the best iced deserts.!"  she said with a smile. She was wearing her blue coat, long blue with gold buttons and velvety black interior. She no longer wore her scarf, she seemed almost...stronger than last time you'd seen her. 

I saw Celes approach me from the side. She then asked me if I wanted to get ice cream and if I was still hungover from the previous night. Actually I recovered pretty quickly. Anywho, yes, let's go get ice cream. I said as we began to make our way to the ice cream shop. So how did you feel last night after I passed out? I asked as I opened my menu. I materialized a water bottle and began to drink it.

"Oh i was fine, i took a healing potion and carried you to the inn, tucked you in and went off to sleep!" she smiled, thinking about how she had ruffled his hair and  tucked him in, he was a lot cuter in his sleep. "Though i DO remember. I won. so you owe me, you know" She said with a wink.  As they got to e the ice scream shop she opened the door for the guild leader "After you" 

As Celes opened the door for me, I tried to think of what I owed her. I could not remember the bet for the life of me. I don't owe you anything? I don't remember any bet. I said as I walked through. She said that she tucked me in. Thanks a lot for tucking me in though. That was nice. I said as I ruffled my brain to figure out what I made a bet of.

Celes smiled "We never decided on a prize, but it was a tough competition, you know." She smiled walking into the shop. it was cool and clean, thirty different flavors of ice cream all lined up in different colours. She got up to the NPC and pulled the HUD "what would you like, and, no problem about the tucking in, its what i do." she added with a wink. 

I looked at the different flavors of ice cream that was available. Surprise me. I said as I opened my menu to check to see if there were any issues that needed attention. Since we didn't agree on a prize, how about I pay for the ice cream. I said as I pulled up the purchase window. I owe you for last night. You made sure I wasn't harmed or taken. I'm sure there are people out there who are after me. I said as I looked at the guild menu.

Celes looked surprised. "After you? but... arent you one of the strongest people here? I mean, our guild certainly has... Well built people." She looked at the menu and said "Amaretto is my favorite flavor," she looked back at him, after glancing at the menu  and said" But yeah, why would anyone want to kill you, Shark?" 

I looked at Celes after I ordered Celes ice cream and my choice of chocolate reese's. Sure I am one of the strongest as well as one of the nicest and most respected, however, there are crazy people wherever you go. I don't know why anyone would want to kill me but things happen. I said as I looked back at the menu. 

Celes chuckles and muttered "and one of the most humble, too..."  she sat down at the table with her ice cream. "so do you patrol a lot, or what? also do you have positions in your guild? or do you guys just hand out? is there a guild fnd or tax, to give us resources to use on new recruits and older members?  For example what if we promised each recruit a rare weapon or armour, or when you go up in rank you are given supplies? Or if on raid parties we have a fund for potions or something?  and a tax that could fund it? How are we organized captain?" she asked excitedly before beginning to eat her ice cream.

I chuckled and had some pauses when Celes asked all sorts of questions. I just looked at her, So many questions. Ok let me take the time and address each one. We have 2 types of leadership positions, Co- Leader and Field Commanders. To acquire a Field Commander position, you must prove yourself worthy in the field and recruit 2-5 new members. To acquire the Co-Leader position, you must 1) recruit 5-10 new members, and 2) come close and/ or beat me in a duel. I said as I showed Celes the layout of the guild menu. She also asked about funds and things of the sorts. In regards to funds and such, I am leaving that up to the Co-Leader to decide with input from the Field Commanders. I may create a Guild Council to decide those kinds of things. I said as I glanced over the members of my guild.

Celes nodded as she took in all of the information that he was giving her. "Cool! Well then, i'll work on stuff..." She muttered to herself "But also, another VERY important question, how is your ice cream? Is it good? I really like mine..." She said as she continued to eat her delicious ice cream "Odd, isnt it? this tastes like real food, but our bodies.. out there... I dunno..."

I smiled when Celes said she would start working on stuff. Great... I can't wait to see what you will do. I said with excitement. She then asked me about my ice cream, Mine is pretty good. Taste just like the real world, which is pretty crazy as well. So much time was spent on this game so I am really impressed with it regardless. I said as I continued to eat my ice cream.

"What was the real world like, for you? Were you the leader you are now? I'm impressed when I look at you... but i think if youre anything like me, we start to forget the real world, this is... this is like our real life now, itsnt it? " She asked looking around, wondering if he was like her, or maybe... maybe she was strange here.... She sighed. And continued enjoying her ice cream... 

I looked at Celes and smiled, Yes and no... I was a pretty good leader in the real world but I didn't have the authority or power I do now so this world is a lot easier for me. Back home no one really listened to me and they ended going down the wrong paths. I said as I talked a little bit about my real life and continued to eat my ice cream.

Celes sighed. "I was never good at being a leader, but i somehow ended up as one, all the time.  Now i'm here and i have a chance to be part of something, and suddenly, I want to help lead. I want to help people get out of here, because sometimes people need somone to be strong for them.. or whatever..." She thought of the people she had helped so far, they looked up to her... 

I couldn't help but smile at what Celes told me. That's great that you want to be a leader. That makes me really happy. A lot of people have told me that I am their role model. I said as I took a bite out of my ice cream. I've always been one to step  outside the box and approach things from a different perspective. I also just enjoy helping people and being there if they need it. I said as I got some water and took a sip.

" I've been trying to do that. I mobs grind in the morning and spen the afternoon on the lower floors, helping people out. Paying it forward I guess. I mean, if it weren't for the help I got, I wouldn't have made it this far! I have... A responsibility I think.. To help keep people alive " she thought about Maggie in the outside world as she took one last bite of her ice cream. "Plus, there's someone I need to make proud. " she added with determination.

She finished up her ice cream and looked at Shark "i'm pretty much I think I'll head out. I need to go to the 9th floor and train more. There's a boss battle soon. I can't miss it" she added with a grin.

I smiled and could tell she was full of determination. Well... continue to push yourself and help out as much as you can and that may bring more players to our guild. I said as I finished up my ice cream. I am happy you love to help others. Keep doing it and I will see you on the next floor. I said as I got up and made my way to the door of the ice cream place.