[PP-F1] Are You Fair Dinkum? (Destiny & Sol) [Complete]

Destiny sat inside an eatery arms wrapped lazily around her.  She rested her head on her left arm with her forearm laying against her head and her right forearm in front of her face. She pigtails were lopsided and she looked like she hadn't slept in days. These past couple days for her have been pretty much a crap shoot with her constantly unable to hit any monster.  She was feeling weak and helpless; something that she did NOT like feeling.  It reminded her too much of the past; however, she was able to make due with the situation that she had had and was able to pick herself up by her own boot straps.  But in this world she wasn't able to.  

Destiny sighed as she ran her index finger in circles on the tabletop.  "....." She thought to herself. 

Sol kept somewhat to himself for the past few days, clearly having Destiny's well being on his mind. "...I wonder what she is up to?" Sol opened his menu and scrolled through his short friend list, clicking on Destiny's name on a map. Luckily it showed her location in a Safe zone. "Oh good... She is still alive." Sol sighed, relieved to see her location at an eatery. Sol made his way to the eatery in hopes to check on Destiny's mental status for himself.

Once walking up to the doors of the building, he walked in, seeing Destiny nearly the moment he stepped foot inside. Sol smiled and began to walk towards her. Then stands before her at her Table. "Hey." He said, being a bit cautious of her emotions. "Mind if I join you?" He smiled, not showing his usual overconfidence. If anything he was going to be as honest and down to earth with her. Not get her hopes up unless it was necessary. Sol blinked, not taking his seat just yet in-case she dismissed him.

Destiny continued moving her finger in a circle; mostly ignoring that Sol was there.  She was still sorting through her emotions about these past couple days. Destiny was content that she had a friend who seemed to care about her; however it was just; something that she wasn’t used to.  After she noticed that he was still standing there waiting for her response Destiny pointed her index finger at him and then at the spot that he was standing in front of.  As if to say, ‘sit.’

Destiny then continued to move her finger in a circle, looking at her finger as she made the circles.  “Hey.†She said softly. 

Sol took the hint to 'sit', doing so as he pulled up a chair to sit with her. Once seated, sol places his arms on the table, holding his hands infront of his mouth, his fingers laced together as if showing great concern. "Hey" He closed his eyes taking a breath after his question. Sol reopened his eyes, watching her trace circles on the tabletop. Curious to what was going on in her mind. "How you holding up?"  Sol spoke to hopefully break her vow of semi-silence.

Destiny continued to trace circles on the tabletop.  “I’m fine.† She mumbled.  Part of her wanted to lunge forward and wrap her arms around Sol and tell him all the feelings that she had.  While the other part of her wanted to kill every person in that eatery; maybe even having Sol become a victim of her wrath.  She sided on neither of them.

Destiny continued with her circles but shifted her gaze out the window to watch the people walking past the eatery.  

Sol let out a faint sigh. "Still troubled by that huh?" Sol looked at Destiny, trying to think of something to snap her back into her regular self. "You know, if you ever want to say anything. We can go somewhere and discuss it. If you feel as if words can't describe it, then you can tell me by settling it in a duel if you prefer. Sometimes, its better to express yourself in actions than it is to word it out." Sol suggested to her, hoping that she could get some sort of different reaction other than her quiet unsettling self.

Destiny continued to look out the window as Sol spoke to her; her finger still moving in a slow steady circles. It wasn’t until after finished speaking that she actually looked at him.  She affixed her gaze directly into his eyes; attempting to figure out if he was truly sincere with his actions.  Destiny then nodded slightly; although covered in her arms.  Then she stopped making circles with her finger and she pointed to the door.

Destiny arose from her seat, slightly swaying back and forth.  She had been sitting there for some time and the blood had mostly pooled to her feet because she didn’t move her legs.  As a result the majority of her skin was pale.  She staggered toward the door and walked out. She pointed for Sol to lead the way. 

Sol watched her slowly come to her feet, taking note of her paleness.Sol stood up and followed after her and then took lead once instructed to do so. "..." Once outside Sol took point and lead her to right outside the gates of the town of beginnings. Sol turned around facing Destiny with determined look. "Do you even want to return home?" Sol bluntly asked her, Crossing his arms as if attempting to scold her for her behavior. "Be straight with me, I can handle it."

Destiny clinched her fists at what Sol was saying.  She wanted to, she could, she did.  Destiny unclenched her right hand and brought it to Sol’s face; slapping him.  â€œOF COURSE I WANT TO GO HOME! WHO DOESN'T WANT TO GO HOME?!†She screamed at him. Destiny's eyes started to fill with water blurring her vision.  She didn't want to hit her friend; no that was the least that she wanted to do but she didn't know what else to do. She was feeling so much at the same time. Her ambivalent feelings just kept on flowing through her.  Destiny wiped away her tears with her sleeve; and was holding the rest of them in. "I-I-I. I'm s-s-s-sorry, Sol." she said looking down. 

Sol expected this... however that stinging sensation was alot more hurtful than he could have ever dreamed of. Regardless, Sol slowly turned his head back to Destiny, giving a slight smile to show he was fine. "I don't want your apologies. I want you to keep fighting, That slap you just did. I want the enemies we face against to feel that desire to return home." He pulled her chin up for her to look at him. His eyes kind, gentle, burning with the desire to live. "And I'll be by your side to make them suffer ten-fold." He let go of her chin. "Now, Answer me once more. Do you want to return home?" He gave that serious stare once again. Intimidating, solid, unwavering will power showing through his eyes.

Destiny wanted to spit in his face.  She wanted to slap her friend so many times that his face would be red.  First, Destiny hated to repeat herself, but this time the answer to his question was obviously heard, there was no doubt in her mind about that.  The fact that she wanted to inflict such terrible things like that to her newly found friend made her hurt inside.  She was forming a lump in her throat like no other.  Destiny looked down at the ground thinking of all the people at home, the ones that she cared about and loved her for all the abnormalities that she was.  Destiny looked up, and stared back into Sol’s eyes.  Her brown goblets filling up with tears.  â€œYes, Sol.  I want to go home.†

Sol grinned, swiping down his menu to navigate through to Destiny's name. Sol taps her name and sends a duel request to Destiny, drawing his spear out and twirling it to point at Destiny. "Alright then... Show me. Show me your desire to go home." Sol tilts his head. "I think this is a fair enough request yeah?" He still showed his confidence, even though he drew his weapon at his friend. "The rule is simple, First strike wins. You feel up for a little challenge?"

Destiny wiped the tears from her eyes.  “Alright.†She said.  She accepted Sol’s request to duel.  “First one wins.†She said smiling at Sol.  “Ladies first, Sol.†She said, taunting her friend.  “Unless if you’re too scared.†She said as she pulled out her sword, sticking her tongue at him.  

[3952]  [sol = 1] (Critical failure)

Sol dashes forward to attempt to slash at Destiny, but in the process he trips, falling face first.... The momentum of his dash causing him to slide across the grassy field quite a way. "...." He slowly recovered and rubbed his face, that was now covered in grass. "D-Didn't count! Didn't count."

[sol loves to slide on grass, I mean he missed, yeah.]

[3953] BD = 5

Destiny began running toward her friend; sword in hand.  She slightly smiled at the idiocracy of what they were doing.  She was dueling her only friend; and what about?  She couldn’t seem to remember anymore  Coming back to reality, before she knew it she actually ran clear past Sol. “Ooops..†She said to herself.

[Destiny misses] 

[3955] [sol = 1 again...] (Yet Another Critical Fail!)

Sol charges Destiny once more, this time watching where his feet take him, Some how... he still managed to trip again, falling face first... again... and sliding across the grass.... again. "...Grrrr." He slowly pushed himself up and spat grass out of his mouth. "Alright this time is serious!"

[sol plays in the grass like a child, I mean, he misses again.]

[3955] BD = 5

Destiny gathered her bearing again.  She was determined to win this duel, even though it was against Sol.  She ran at him again, this time concentrating on her target.  She went in for a swing and when she brought her hand forth; it was empty.  “What?†she said .  Turns out that she had lost grip of her sword mid-swing and it was laying on the ground not far away from their duel.  She ran over to pick it up again; heavily embarrassed.

[Destiny misses] 

[3957] [sol = 10]

Sol readies his attack, fully intent on seeing Destiny's fighting spirit. "Alright! No more Games! Here I come!" Sol charges forth, his Spear leading the path. He aims for her body and strikes down with a massive force. But! Something happened! "What the!?"

[sol's hit connects...]

[3956] BD = 10

Destiny stood there; focusing herself.  “I can do this†she said to herself.  In her eyes determination that she will win.  She wanted to win, she had to win .  Destiny began her assault running toward Sol, her sword tightly in hand this time.  â€œI can do this.†She thought to herself.  Destiny swung; this time, she knew she didn’t miss.

[Destiny hits Sol’s spear] 

[3959] [sol = 10]

Upon Sol's spear connecting with Destiny's sword, he rebounded and sun his spear around to parry the blade, disarming Destiny. then pointing the blade of his spear at Her once again. Not hitting her directly yet.

[sol hits her Sword out of her hand]

"Wow... Just... Wow... That was amazing." He felt that power behind her strike, such accuracy, her first hit was a great one indeed. Sol lowered his weapon and smiled. "That's what I want to see." Sol swiped down and canceled the duel, making Destiny the winner by default. Sol looked at Destiny and smiled once more.