[PP-F1] Are You Fair Dinkum? (Destiny & Sol) [Complete]

“Hey. “ Destiny exclaimed.  She was a bit occupied with the fact that her sword was just tossed out of her hand when she suddenly realized that Sol had forfeited. “HEYYY!!†she yelled at him.  â€œWhat did you do that for; that’s not fair nor is it any fun.† She scolded him as she punched him slightly below his collar bone.  Destiny crossed her arms and turned her back toward Sol. 

She honestly couldn’t stay mad at him for too long; she was overjoyed with the fact that she finally hit something, granted that they did clash weapons.  She was far too happy.  “Wasn’t that so freakin’ awesome!?!?† As she turned back to Sol and dashed at him, almost tackling Sol with her embrace.  “OH MY GAWWWDD!!!† she said as she was shaking him.  Destiny picked up the light fellow and then coarsely put him down.  Then she started gallivanting around reenacting what had occurred until she was out of breath.  Destiny let herself founder to the ground; she laid there in content, not that she won by forfeited but the fact that she finally hit something.  â€œHey Sol. What do you want to do now?† she asked questioningly as she looked at the clouds.  “Gosh, this world is so surreal.† She thought. 

Sol chuckled from her comment and scratched the top of his head. "Well, Would you have rather me hit you instead?" He muttered under his laugh, but was interrupted by a sudden hit to his chest. "Heh- Ow~" Sol smiled at Destiny once she turned around and suddenly embracing him, stumbling back from her weight colliding with his body then suddenly being picked up off the ground some. "Wh-whoa~! Hey! Haha~!" A look of surprise was on Sol's face. "Wow she is strong..." He thought. 

Sol continued to chuckle until he was set down. regaining his own balance and equilibrium. Watching her mimic how awesome that their weapons clashing was, he couldn't help but smile at her actions. Sol watched her sink to the ground and lay on the grass in front of the gates of the town when the question hit him. He walked up to where her feet was and looked down at her stare at the sky, soon he joined her in the little survey of the sky above. "Hrm... I don't know. Kinda lost interest in that Boar. What do you feel like doing? Want to try and meet more people? Maybe have a solid party of just us? Or we can venture out just the two of us and train to get better on our own."

Destiny continued to examine the clouds as they seemed to flutter on by.  “It is so pretty.†She thought to herself.  Once Sol had finished asking her questions she sprang up.  “Why not do all three?  I mean, I feel like going back into town, may be get some grub, and then we can try and meet more people, and then we can venture out and fight more things.†She said smiling.  Destiny then realized that he had mentioned more than three things but was a bit too lazy to fix her previous statement.

Destiny got back up on her feet; and stood tall in front of Sol.  “You wanna race?† Destiny said with confidence as she had her hands at her hips.  Destiny was rather confident in herself when it came to running. 

Sol nodded, her excitement and confidence started to boost his morale even higher. "Sounds like a plan partner!" He blinked once hearing her ask if he wanted to race. Sol nervously laughed and scratched his head. "Well.. On one condition... You have to stay there for a few seconds! " Sol shouted as he stared to dart through the gates then stopped, rushing back due to no destination was set.  "Wh-where we racing to...?" he said as he jogged in place, not wanting to lose to her this time. Due to the previous little race, Sol already knew he would lose in a foot race against Destiny. "I get a head start... "

“Heh, what are you really that scared that you’re going to lose to me this time?† Destiny said with a smug look on her face and her arms crossed.  “I mean, you’re just an ahh-mazing runner.†She said in a sarcastic tone.  Destiny then proceed to pull down a her lower eye lid and stuck out her tongue at him. 

“We will be running in that direction.† Destiny said as she pointed towards town.  “I’m kind of hungry.†She said with a slight giggle.  â€œNow. Start running!!†She exclaimed.  

Sol gave that look of, I know I'm not the best runner, to Destiny. Regardless he mimicked her action by also sticking a tongue out at her while he remained jogging in place. The moment she said now start running, Sol panicked and rushed towards the town of beginnings, tripping over his first few steps but got into pace of a good run. "Whaa~ Go go go!" Sol told himself as he sprinted through town.

Destiny gave him about a fifth-teen second head start before she started her sprint. “Alright, I think that is enough time for him to make some distance.†She thought.   When she gradually caught up to Sol and instead of breezing right past time Sol this time, Destiny decided that maybe she should run alongside her partner in crime.  So there they were running into town side by side; just like how they were going to leave this world.  Together. 

[Quest Complete]

Rewards:

400 Col