[PP-F4] In the rain, collision was formed.

(All of this time I spent leveling and making it to this floor, I still have my starting weapon and have to do the beginner quests on this ranch that is so like many other MMO's to have. For the similarities it shares though, this was not at all a cookie cutter MMO even before the horrible news had spread.) Zeke grunted at the difficulty to which this world was, like a replica of everything he didn't want to put the effort into back during his teen phases.

Rain patting down on his head, he could barely see anything but a barn through the heavy storm happening added along with the hair in his eye's. Step by step, the dropped boots he had found on level three were implanting themselves as his mark through the mud and ground. "Is anyone there!?" (What am I doing, even if there are any non-NPC's working here, they surely wouldn't hear me through this commotion.) Running to the house's front door, he knocked once and waited. Examining everything on the ranch nearby, the barn that was built into the house had been locked down tight and the windows seemed boarded up through the slightly see through curtains. "No one's home.." His behind planted itself on an old rocking chair before he rocked himself back and forth on the front porch.

A worn out feature was could be seen walking with heavily footsteps through the ongoing rain. Ren was on the road which was leading towards the village, as he just finished a quest which he was upon. The squeaky sound made by the chair which Zeke seemed to enjoy so much craved for his attention as he knew that house was forsaken and empty the first time he passed by there.

"I'm sure this place was empty before, though maybe... something appeard. I should head there and investigate. Ren thought for himself before he started heading towards the sound.

Ren was astonished when he saw that there was a man almost sleeping in such a place. "Doesn't he know this is outside the village? He can easily be forced into a pvp duel, as Player Killers tend to do that, when people are sleeping." he thought for himself before leaning against the wall. "Darn my conscious, I really have better things to do, but I can't just leave a person here out in the open by himself, as this isn't a friendly zone and pvp is allowed." he thought once more, before remaining to keep a watch on Zeke. Ren's eyes were heavy as well, the fight which he partaked in earyler was not easy at all.

Ren slowly opened his eyes, giving a cool impression as if he was awoke all the time, when he was actually napping, the sound which Zeke made awakened him but yet, he didn't startled."Nothing much happend, you were just sleeping in a non safe zone." Ren said with a cocky tone, but not offensive. "So what are you doing, sleeping in such a place? Don't you know that Player Killers tend to lurk at night?" he asked Zeke whilst crossing both of his arms. His head was not facing him as it was slightly tilted towards the ground, but his eyes were darting him as he wasn't aware of what kind of person he might be.

"Uhg... I took a small nap as well, don't worry." Ren said before letting out a smile as he was rubbing the back of his neck. Within a single movement he pushed himself against the wall, dusting off his militaristic attire afterwards. He clapped both of his hand a few times before extending his right arm for a handshake. "My name's Ren, Shishido Ren." he said with a gentle tone.

"Woaw... one at a time, please. I feel like I'm in a interrogation." Ren said in a joking matter, trying to lighten up the mood. "Firstly a pleasure to meet you Zeke, and secondly I'm heading back towards the village, need to resupply before heading back on the road."

With his eyebrows frowned he asked Zeke "Oh... and now that were friends, what are you doing here?" he asked with a curious tone.

Ren sighed while he opened up his friend list. With a few slight gestures he dispatched the request to Zeke whilst saying "Ugh... well that's a problem. I don't know what to do either, I"m mostly grinding over lower leveled mobs. Sometimes I might pay a information broker to find things about quests and such, but besides that nothing else. It's getting pretty much dull, I starting to wonder if it's worth it anymore." he said with a disappointing tone whilst rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't really know how much I'll be able to tag along, but untill then I'll send you my map. Maybe there are few spots you haven't explored yet." Ren added a bit later, sending Zeek his map as well.

Ren arched both of his eyebrows, feeling a bit surprised that his person was not displaying the same kind of ignorant attitude which most of the players displayed here, within this game. "Those are some high words there, Zeke. I have a feeling that we're going to meet again... but for now, it's nice to have some company on the road." Ren spoke as he started heading towards the village.

"Oh... I should of asked first. Is there anything you need to do here, before we head towards the village?" he asked whilst stopping for a moment.

"Yes, I've had the oportunity to meet a few player kills. Some may have done it for self-defense, while others just for pure enjoyment or money. Anyway, please be careful around them, as you may not know what kind of intentions they might have." Ren said with a calm tone whilst walking forth.

The City walls could be seen in the nearby distance, towering over Ren and Zeke. "Well then that was a interesting talk, Zeke. Twas a pleasure meeting you... oh... but before I go, there's a question I usually like asking. What place do you enjoy more? Outside in the real world, or this one?" he asked with a intrigued tone whilst arching his left eyebrow.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thanks, it was nice to talk to you as well. I usually don't find many players like you." (It didn't last very long though.) Zeke nodded to agree with his own thought. It was probably for the best now, that he found some quests in the city where it was safer. He had heard Ren's question with confusion. It felt like the previous confession Zeke had made was already more than enough to let this Man know where he stood on the real life/game life debate.

"This digital world may be fake, but it's better than what I had before I logged in the first time. Death was coming for us all anyway and I want to have mine happen here. If the game does get cleared, I'll hire someone to do the job for me in a fight." His face still in the plain expression. Every word he spoke, was the truth.

"Well the game, or I might say this world is far from completion, thus we're going to spent a much larger amount of time then we've anticipated. As... I do as well enjoy this world much more then the real one, I'll do whatever I can possible to keep it alive" Ren spoke with a confident tone. "I do feel a slight amount of bitterness, a lot of people died here... and-" he paused a bit before letting out a smile. "I'll do whatever I can in order to change that. We will surely meet again, Zeke. Until then, we just need to survive." he added before waving goodbye. He took a few steps but quickly turned his head against him as he had forgotten to inquire one more question "What's your current opinion upon guilds, Zeke?"

Zeke walked past the new friend, walking toward the fork ahead in the road. Each path led you to many other avenues of the city and within them were many different places needed to be. "Depends but is very unlikely that I can find a reliable guild that I want to join. I don't trust others that far enough to handle a bunch of players and be considered trust worthy. Connections with people always end up sour in the end. It's not going to change in a life or death situation. I'll see you around, but thanks for the offer anyway." He took himself towards the marketplace.

"Iteresting and wise choice, Zeke. Ren said whilst giving him a few nods, acknowledging the man. With slow and heavily footsteps he continued walking upon his own path, as he was still young and he had so many opportunities to grasp upon. He was more of a lonely type, as he didn't enjoyed keeping himself attached towards something.

Complete!