[SP-F1] Grim Before a Dream

On a snowy day at the <<Snowfrost Town>>, she decided to have a visit at <<Tolbana>>. "It will be surely nice to stay there for a night". She closed her shop, sacrificing three craftings and bought a dozen of dumplings in a nearby Japanese restaurant. Her journey to <<Tolbana>> began. "I hope I can still remember where the inn for ladies is", she whispered.

Upon reaching the teleport gate, she unequipped her thick clothing and boots. Feeling much excited, she was somewhat exaggerated. "When I reached the place, I would dance, and, eat..a-and...dance again...all alone" Well, Shizuka was used to being all alone. They can't completely remove her social phobia. Still she get weary when in a group. It was rare that she might have a party to be with. With the help of her profession, she was in progress to overcome and improve her sociability.

"I can smell the beginnings!" As Shizuka stepped out of the portal, she searched for the nearest location leading to <<Tolbana>>, the town of her dreams. A grassy field then a forest would have her a 30-minute walk. "The only thing that's incomplete in <<Aincrad>> is transportation! Look can we just have a sleigh in <<Snowfrost Town>> rather than soaking my boots, and a bicycle that could carry me faster in <<Tolbana>>?", she moaned.

Her thoughts made her lazy to walk through, but she was in dream of coming in to that town. So, Shizuka had no choice and started to walk briskly. Floor 1 would never be idle, many are still stuck, some were content of a simple living waiting for the day of game clearance. "Somehow, I made the right choice, now at least, I can still smile and hope despite of all the tragedies."

She slowly unsheathed her <<Daedric Rapier>> and dashed towards the <<wild boar>> nearby. The blade shone crimson red under the sunlight aiming towards the boar's head. Though it was a cheap, fail shot, Shizuka was able to gain her stance. She knew the boar was raged. Now, Shizuka looked carefully, for the boar's revenge.

4170 3 5 12 9

Battle Dice: 3 (Fail)
Damage:

Shizuka: 13/13
Boar 1: 5/5

BOAR'S TURN

Because of Shizuka's failing attempt, the boar's attention was primarily caught when the light that hit the <<Daedric Rapier>> reflected on its eye. When the boar spotted her, it attempted to incise her by its tusks. Unfortunately, Shizuka already knew that. After all, she was just playing, pretending it was still her first time. The boar missed its target, for Shizuka was able to dodge the poor digital creature.

4171 10 12 18 4

Mob Dice: 4 (Fail)
Damage:

Boar 1: 5/5

Shizuka jumped back, and was in her usual fighting stance. Her boots glided on the grasses while keeping a tiger look at the <<wild boar>>. Focusing on the game between her and the boar, the sword skill was activated upon the execution of her stance. In just a moment the blade glowed green while she leapt forward slashing at the boar. She could see the red animated slash through the poor thing.

4172 7 12 4 3

Battle Dice: 7 (Success)
Damage:

Boar 1: 1/5

BOAR'S TURN

A loud squeal dispersed the open field. Shizuka looked at the other player a while ago. He was not yet done with the boars both on his side. The boar charged seriously on Shizuka but with the boar's remaining hp, it was made weak by the piercing rapier slash and failed to do its "tusking".

4173 10 3 13 4

Mob Dice: 4 (Fail)
Damage:

Boar 1: 1/5

Shizuka was able to effortlessly dodge the attack of the boar. Instead, she made it fast to attack back to further end this play. She needed to arrive to <<Tolbana>> as soon as possible. The air was streaked with blue coloring of the blade as she dashed forward the critical boar. Afterwards, pixels showered into the air and she watched it disappear just like what she did before. "whoosh..." Shizuka sheathed her sword and continued walking.

4174 6 8 6 10

Battle Dice: 6 (Success)
Damage:

Boar 1: 0/5

ITEM OBTAINED:

Star Hair Pin 01002667.png

4175 2 4 13 8

Loot Dice: 13

When she was on the green misty forest holding the pin dropped by the boar she thought, "A star hair pin? what should I do with it?". In a distance, a <<Dire Wolf>> is forthcoming towards blocking her way. "A hair pin's purpose is for my fringe, as to sword's purpose is for A DIRE WOLF LIKE YOU!!!" She expected presence of wolves and right before entering the woods, she already maximized her senses. 

"Get out of my way!!!", she screamed. Her voice somewhat made the wolf woozy. "This is my way!!!" Thud! the wolf rolled round and round a meter away after her <<Daedic Rapier>> thrusted the <<Dire wolf>> plus a bonus kick. "A kick put an effect. kyaa!!! That's great!" The wolf ended up on the dusty road, but was still kicking alive.

4176 8 2 14 7

Battle Dice: 8 (Success)
Damage:

Wolf 1: 3/7

WOLF'S TURN

Wailing in pain, the wolf was thrust quite a distance. It concluded Shizuka was meanie, therefore, it ran ahead towards her to bite her leg. As the two of them met, Shizuka stumbled down for not seeing an obstructing tree root. The wolf reached her leg and did took a bite. Its sharp fangs hungered for more. Shizuka laid on the ground making herself to stand as fast for a fancy kick.

4180 4 2 11 8  

Mob Dice: 8 (Success)
Damage:

Shizuka: 12/13
Wolf 1: 3/7

"That bite was not much painful." Anyway, she got to be at the town as quick, so Shizuka decided to end up this annoying <<Dire Wolf>>. Firmly, she stood up and securely held the sword up. "At this rate, you are surely to be 'pixelized'!!!" While the wolf was showing up its boasting sharp teeth, the sword slashed diagonally on its side. "And don't call another wolf to avenge for you or else...". And so, Shizuka drew her sword in, walking as fast as she could. She sang along "I'm so excited!I just can hide it!"

4182 8 4 6 8

Battle Dice: 8 (Success)
Damage:

Shizuka: 12/13
Wolf 1: 0/7

WOLF'S SNEAK ATTACK

"I just can't hide it! a--a-ouch!!!" A surprise leg bite for her behind! "How dare you!" Because of her happy singing and hopping along, she failed to be constantly aware of the forest danger. The <<Dire Wolf>> must have been very lucky to get her in no time. It must be hankering for a sneak attack and it successfully did, though the wolf should know that the bite it made would be its last. Shizuka would want to eradicate the wolf right away. "Big bad wolf!"

4275 2 6 11 6

Mob Dice: 6 (Success)
Damage:

Shizuka: 11/13
Wolf 2: 7/7

"Oy, oy, oy!!!" She readied for battle. This insane wolf didn't know what it had entered- a deadly fight with Shizuka! "Urgh! you're a kill joy!" Quickly drawing out her <<Daedric Rapier>>, Shizuka readied her fighting stance to further avoid bite attacks. Running in circles, she was careful not to trip on some unnoticeable tree roots again. Upon the activation of her sword skill, she managed to incur damage on the insane wolf slashing the sword diagonally on the right side of the opponent. "No pain, no game!" The wolf was terribly injured, that was what it got from doing an illegal business with Shizuka.

4276 7 2 20 5

Battle Dice: 7 (Success)
Damage:

Wolf 2: 3/7

WOLF'S TURN

After the inflicted damage, it took a while for the wolf to boast that Shizuka was able to clip her hair properly while waiting for the wolf's predictable attack. Leaping up high, aiming for the young lady's head was totally an epic attack failure. "How could a wolf do that silly thing?" she laughed while lowering her body downwards to dodge the hopeless and impractical attack.

4290 5 7 2 1

Mob Dice: 1 (Epic Fail)
Damage:

Wolf 2: 3/7

"This is boring!!! Whaaa" As the <<Dire Wolf>> made a nice leap over her, she just sat down and looked what happened to it afterwards. Thud! It lose balance and seemed weaker than the other wolf a while back. "This is your time to shine!!! Shine bright like a tiny crystal pixels!" Shizuka didn't even run towards, she just walked over it and a single thrust in the middle critically ended up the crazy wolf. "I really do not want surprise attacks." She dusted herself off and a minute after, she reached the rearward town of her dreams, <<Tolbana>>. She could already hear the water falling on beautiful fountains, and the quite busy business of some people.

4295 9 8 15 7

Battle Dice: 9 (Critical)
Damage:
4+1

Wolf 2: 0/7

COL OBTAINED: 35 Col

4297 3 12 16 3

Loot Dice: 16

On the nearest bench, she sat down sighing. Unwrapping the dumplings, Shizuka took a bite on the chocolate flavored dango. "Nothing tastes great like this one! Well, every hungry stomach would say any food tastes great huh?" Consuming one thirds of a dozen dumpling, Shizuka decided to find where the was ladies inn she used to stay in before. "I'm sure it's somewhere near the big fountain."

While roaming around the town looking for the inn, she passed over the restaurant where she ate her first mushroom stew and drank her very first raspberry juice. <<Tolbana>> was known for housing many eating places which served the best of best. It doesn't matter if you do not have much, for most of the delicacies can be afforded for as low as 1 Col. "Gotcha!" The inn was still the same except for the newly added fourth floor, the innkeeper recognized Shizuka and was happy for her coming back. "Here are your keys for room C-14. Enjoy your stay!" She bowed and thanked the woman.