[SP-F1] Grim Before a Dream

She kept her keys, and went to the nearest plaza. "So, what will I do?" There was no reason for her to stay in a tavern, duh she doesn't drink. "Maybe I could have a picnic all by myself, anyways what I aim is to relax all day!" On a grassy field under a shady tree, she rolled out a green cloth and laid down under the canopy of the tree. The gentle breeze swabbed unto her cheeks and Shizuka felt sleepy. "I guess I don't have to worry at all. No one's here by the way."

What was the sense of coming to <<Tolbana>> when Shizuka can sleep like that in <<Snowfrost Town>>? For her, <<Tolbana>> was totally different among other towns, especially at night. So, she was here to wait for that special time of the day.

After an hour Shizuka woke up feeling thirsty and craving for a warm soup. The nearest eatery would take five minutes to walk. "I hope they have what I wanted." Instead of a soup, she ended up ordering arroz caldo, simply a porridge which they said was the best seller. The spacious restaurant seemed to have a lot of regular customers ordering the same menu. Shizuka took her sit on the corner beside the window.

"This is tasty!" Her taste buds ware satisfied enough for the night stroll later. The place was noisy and she was quite irritated, it took just a little time for her to stay. "It's still too early, I should sleep for now." Taking some minutes to walk back into the inn, finally she took some rest and waited for the night. True <<Tolbana>> businesses come alive at night. Sure, it was very nice strolling around the town with a sky full of stars and a cold wind rushing through everyone's body.

She woke up just the right time. It was eight in the evening. "Again, finally! Tolbana at night" Walking down the staircase, she greeted the innkeeper and went out to go anywhere her feet lead her. Going to where the stalls were, she decided to look for some garments. "Oh yes, It would be nice to have some dresses for my performances." She searched for some and walked inside the first stall she came in. There were lots of dresses that suits her, but what she liked most was the yellow cocktail dress. It has golden yellow fluffy skirt, and a decent light yellow sleeved top. "This is so nice." Shizuka tried on the dress, and it fitted perfectly. And so, she was happy on her first item. "Miss, I'll get this."

4881 10 2 20 2  

Loot Dice: 20 Uncommon Item

Next, she visited another stall, looked for another dress and found another one. It had a white fancy collar and a blue-green skirt with some layers of tulle. She looked much younger when the dress was on. "I'll avail this." Feeling good about the lovely garments, she then stepped into another stall just beside the previous one.

4884 1 4 20 3

Loot Dice: 20 Uncommon Item

"Hmm...boots." She took a look at the red furred one. "ahh..I looked so small." Picking up the orange leather boots, she tried it on. It was fine but she didn't like the design. There was nothing that made her to like any. So, she went to where the heeled shoes were. "I would like three inches high". Most of the heels were five inches in height, but she didn't give up. "This one, it's pretty plain but it looked elegant when matched with my dress." It was three inches in height, beige in color. Basically, it was a shiny doll shoes with heels. "Okay, I'll take it."

4885 8 8 2 7

Loot Dice: 2

4886 7 9 8 5

Loot Dice: 8

4887 7 10 3 10

Loot Dice: 3

4889 5 4 14 2

Loot Dice: 14 Good item

"I'll be back again sometime for new dresses, now lemme have a new cloak." It was not much distant where the cloaks were. There were plain ones, laced ones, and personalized ones. Shizuka glanced at the white cloak, it was as white as snow but when she tried it, it was too long. "urgh! I hate my stature!" The next one was also white in color, but she also didn't like the length, for it was short. It took her an hour to look for the best one that suited her. "Finally, I have the best white cloak ever." With the intricate lace design, it was really fashionable and the length was perfect. Without second thoughts, she never let the cloak be taken away from her. Immediately, she wore it, and felt so confidently pretty.

4890 4 6 2 8

Loot Dice: 2

4891 1 6 9 10

Loot Dice: 9

4892 10 5 18 2

Loot Dice: 18 Uncommon Item

She looked at the time, it was already two in the morning. There were still some stalls which she had not visited. "I know it's still early but i have to travel back at seven in the morning." At least, she was satisfied and went back to the inn safely and slept as if the day's journey was just a dream. "I shall return...again."